Repair and Service Help All Repair related problems, issues, TSBs, and anything else revolving around the Repair of your Mustang

HELP... with superchips !!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 3/7/07, 03:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP... with superchips !!!!!!!!

i have a superchips for mustang 2005 but i have a problem with the aceleration between 1,800rpm and 3,000rpm its worse than stcok and after 3,000 you can fell the real power, while i instaled the superchips said "fuel level low dta err" somebody that can help me please, without superchips the acceleration is normal, withh superchips if i press or put the brake and tried to accelerated at the same time i just get 2,000rpm i cant bournt tires whit superchips
Old 3/10/07, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that message is displayed when you install aftermarket tuning on these cars. It is normal. I know my DiabloSport Predator triggered the same message during installation.

Use your superchips to check and clear the diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's).

The Predator automatically clears all DTC's during the installation process but I dont know about the superchips.

As far as low power, I dont know what their tuning consists of.

My Diablo Predator did not cause that at all. If you can record real-time data while you drive, look to see if you have any knock retard caused by pinging/detonation. This would trigger the computer to pull alot timing from the vehicle and hurt low end power. I know the predator displays realtime data, not sure about the superchips.

Good Luck.