2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}

Search this Thread

Old 2/3/07 | 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Man
What an exciting day!!!
Looks fanstastic, Ray!

Can't wait to see shots of her on the rubber with the hood closed. Wait... that didn't come out right... oh well, you know what I mean.
Old 2/3/07 | 03:02 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by TacoBill
Looks fanstastic, Ray!

Can't wait to see shots of her on the rubber with the hood closed. Wait... that didn't come out right... oh well, you know what I mean.
Thanks Bill! I think I know what you mean . Me too!
Old 2/3/07 | 09:01 PM
Team Mustang Source

Which ones better That is a tough call and had to be a very hard decision to make. I like both I guess I like the GT look as I got it again Today as a matter of fact. I've been up for 36 hours at the point of this hand shake so now is just longer I definatley need some beauty sleep !
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-i-got-today-001.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-i-got-today-003.jpg  
Old 2/3/07 | 10:04 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Which ones better That is a tough call and had to be a very hard decision to make. I like both I guess I like the GT look as I got it again Today as a matter of fact. I've been up for 36 hours at the point of this hand shake so now is just longer I definatley need some beauty sleep !
A vert... sweet! Congrats!

I see that the new Stang makes you taller.
Old 2/3/07 | 10:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I like them both also.
Old 2/3/07 | 10:35 PM
Team Mustang Source

You could have a plug & play quick switch set up, a 10 min swap out on grill would be sweet ! taller LOL 5'9" I believe tomorrow hope it's nicer so I can take some picture th interior is two tone grey/black grey looks sweet with side stripe going from black fading to grey. Lights Out Good Night !
Old 2/5/07 | 12:55 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Talking another delivery...

It's another exciting day! After all the work that has been done, today I get to pick up my Stang . They will detail the finish one more time and I will take more photos later. Here are a few I took this morning after they installed the hood and spoiler this weekend.

I had them remove the CS stripes from the doors (they just peeled off easily). But I will probably put some other custom stripes on later.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0555.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0556.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0557.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0559.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0560.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0561.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0562.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0563.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0567.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0568.jpg  

Old 2/5/07 | 05:28 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Ray, I'm not going to lie to you!........Your little Black Stang! is making my undershorts fit funny!.. She's bad to the bone!!...I know you will probably do some striping...but! she looks awful good, naked the way she is! .......well maybe a G-string and Heels !!! but nothing more!....
Old 2/5/07 | 05:29 PM
Cobra Member

Ray again you impress me sir putting a centered pony is a first for that grill and it looks great. In it's current state it's a real sleeper, you would really surprise the average Honda
Old 2/5/07 | 09:46 PM
Team Mustang Source

Remember the CAR what was it a 1966 Lincoln that was just Evil I'm seeing don't mess with me look on thst there Pony's face. But in a good way but Don't Mess With Me ! Looks HOT ! to trot
Old 2/5/07 | 10:19 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thumbs up In the stall finally...

Well this was a long day. Unfortunately the car took all day to finish so I didn't have the light to take any final photos . Maybe the weekend now that my work week will start. But here are some images to show the final day of detailing.

I want to thank Juan at Chaffey Auto Boby in Monrovia for all of his teams hard work and attention to detail! I was extremely impressed by his push to make everything perfect. It takes time for perfection and the car speaks for itself.

Thanks again guys!!!

Now on with the photos:
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0578.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0592.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0604.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0636.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0640.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0642.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0646.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0649.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0650.jpg  
Old 2/5/07 | 10:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Smile again some more...

The end is near.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0662.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0669.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0670.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0674.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0676.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0677.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0682.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0683.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0684.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0692.jpg  

Old 2/5/07 | 10:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thumbs up pace maker...

In the autobody yard was a white GT Mustang that will become a new pace car at Irwindale Speedway. The guys have to come up with some unique graphics
and lifelike flames. There is a CDC kit in the waiting for install. The car will then go to Chip Foose for wheels. I can't wait to see it done! Good luck guys!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-pace1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-pace-2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-pace3.jpg  
Old 2/5/07 | 10:31 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Exclamation in the rears...

Just happened to pick up my custom license plates today. Crowning my new creation...
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-plate1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-plate2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-plate3.jpg  
Old 2/5/07 | 10:42 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Well it's not a Roush! But it's a sweet mod non the less Ray you're "pimpin" now! When are we going to cruise Palos Verdez? I think a Paxton Super Charger pumpin 10 PSI will do justice to your new mod!
The Elginore is on its way!
Old 2/6/07 | 12:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Well it's not a Roush! But it's a sweet mod non the less Ray you're "pimpin" now! When are we going to cruise Palos Verdez? I think a Paxton Super Charger pumpin 10 PSI will do justice to your new mod!
The Elginore is on its way!
Hey you can't talk until you get your Roush...
Old 2/6/07 | 07:27 AM

Nice Ray.. really nice. Looks very sinister now!
Old 2/6/07 | 08:29 AM
Team Mustang Source

Bib please I'm speachlessly in Awe
Old 2/6/07 | 09:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool rubber on the ground...

I was able to get out this morning and get some quick images. A beautiful 85 degrees again today.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css7.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-css9.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-catback.jpg  

Old 2/7/07 | 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Man
I was able to get out this morning and get some quick images. A beautiful 85 degrees again today.
What is a Cat-Back?!

Here's a real Cat-Back compared to Over-Axles.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-overaxle_mufflers_vs_real_cat_back.jpg  

Quick Reply: Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}