2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}

Search this Thread

Old 7/19/07, 08:57 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG snakes too!

Originally Posted by Ray Man
I know it's been a while but we're finally settling into our new home, here's a few images. As you can see my new garage is as functional as my old one... no room for the Stang (yet). The wife's health is day to day but on the whole pretty stable. It takes most of my spare time (and more) to be there for all the doctor's appointments and such. It's pretty much a full time commitment.

The final four images show what my plummer found hiding in the bushes today. I'm glad it was he that found it and not me. He killed it with a piece of PVC pipe. We also have bear, deer, fox and many other types of wildlife. That's what I get for moving to the mountains of Los Angeles.
Hey Rayman's bacK! About time Come on Ray the 29th the sausage boys want to see you! Hey guys what Rayman didn't mention was the big critters he has running around the hood Bears! I saw one on the way home from Raymans pad, it was as big as a Mini Cooper! How can something so furry looking want to eat you?

Old 7/19/07, 11:11 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TacoBill
Last I heard, there are 5 registered in our 05-07 Coupe Class.

You, me, Brian and Leo.. and one other.

Can you believe that? 4 from TMS!
JedCranium is also going to be there but in the Roush class.

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Hey guys what Rayman didn't mention was the big critters he has running around the hood Bears! I saw one on the way home from Raymans pad, it was as big as a Mini Cooper!
Ummm... I think I did mention bears.

That's my baby bear, he's the nice one. Go ahead and pet him next time.
Old 7/20/07, 07:40 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Ray, it's great to see your new post! but I have to ask what was your plumber doing in the bushes........
Old 7/20/07, 07:48 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by blkstang06
Ray, it's great to see your new post! but I have to ask what was your plumber doing in the bushes........
Ray do you have a "peeping Plumber"
Old 7/20/07, 07:50 AM

Smile

Awesome pics.....love the color.
Old 7/21/07, 12:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Scott my buddy, long time no talk. Hope all is well!

Originally Posted by philster2003
Ray do you have a "peeping Plumber"
Na... he was just walking towards the side gate of the house when he heard some noise on the hillside. On top of the wall he saw the snake (just in time) it lunged off the wall at him. He backed away and it went under my Stang. He went and got some pipe and dragged it out into the open and killed it.

Tonight I came out of my garage and came face to face with a fox. We kind of looked at each other for a while and didn't know what to do. I asked him what he was up to and he took off running the other way. Living in the hills keeps your blood moving that's for sure.

Originally Posted by mpheine
Awesome pics.....love the color.
Thank you kind sir!
Old 7/21/07, 12:16 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Ray Man
Scott my buddy, long time no talk. Hope all is well!

Na... he was just walking towards the side gate of the house when he heard some noise on the hillside. On top of the wall he saw the snake (just in time) it lunged off the wall at him. He backed away and it went under my Stang. He went and got some pipe and dragged it out into the open and killed it.

Tonight I came out of my garage and came face to face with a fox. We kind of looked at each other for a while and didn't know what to do. I asked him what he was up to and he took off running the other way. Living in the hills keeps your blood moving that's for sure.

Thank you kind sir!
But was it a FOX Body?

Gu Gu
Old 7/21/07, 03:40 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Ray, there is one thing I can say from the photo's you posted! you have some absolutely beautiful views from your new home. I believe the photo that JedCranium posted is actually my first ex wife not a bear.. if that is the case just give it your check book and it will leave you alone..
Old 7/22/07, 12:51 AM
V6 Member

Looks great....house and the car.
Old 7/22/07, 06:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey Ray did you keep the tail ? My 11 year old son would like to buy it ? his mom did not sleep when she seen the picture. sqweemish Still prayin ! all my best for youse.
Old 7/24/07, 10:17 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by JedCranium
But was it a FOX Body?

Gu Gu

Ray, there is one thing I can say from the photo's you posted! you have some absolutely beautiful views from your new home. I believe the photo that JedCranium posted is actually my first ex wife not a bear.. if that is the case just give it your check book and it will leave you alone..

Originally Posted by Gibs07GTcpe
Looks great....house and the car.
Thanks Gibby!

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Hey Ray did you keep the tail ? My 11 year old son would like to buy it ? his mom did not sleep when she seen the picture. sqweemish Still prayin ! all my best for youse.
I cut it off and still have it. I'll let you know when and if it becomes available. Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers Ed!

I finally have a home for my Stang. Good night lil' buddy, sleep tight!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0001.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0005.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0010.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0012.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0013.jpg  

Old 7/25/07, 10:21 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Dude, snakes scare the abs **** outta me. We me and some of my friends go walking through the woods hunting and stuff, and we know its about that time, we all have side arms on us, and we really hope that a snake cant find its way to live after 18 rounds of bullets that would kill humans.

The car looks amazing, and the glass roof looks awesome, not to mention the views around your house. I might lower the car a little bit though, but thats just me.
Old 7/26/07, 07:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by StangMahn
The car looks amazing, and the glass roof looks awesome, not to mention the views around your house. I might lower the car a little bit though, but thats just me.
Thank you David. That's on my list of future mods, who knows when though.
Old 7/28/07, 12:18 PM
Legacy TMS Member

In preparation for the car show this Sunday, I had a detailing company come out and bring my paint back to life. During my move I had neglected the Stang and it didn't get washed for over three weeks and in just that time period the clear coat got eaten into by all kinds of crap. The company is Superior Shine and I highly recommend them if you are in this area. They set up a portable canopy and had their own chemical free water in the pressure washer. It took 3 guys 4 hours to finish my car. In one of the photos you'll see Joe the owner use a high intensity zenon light to see defects in the paint's finish. Kinda cool to see technology used in this manner.

Some of the photos I took came out really bizarre because the canopy is red in color and it reflects onto everthing. I'll post a few here.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a7.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a9.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-a10.jpg  

Old 7/28/07, 12:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Here's some the weirdest images...
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b7.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b9.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-b10.jpg  

Old 7/28/07, 12:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

and to finish it off...
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c7.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-c9.jpg  
Old 7/28/07, 10:40 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Lookin' good Ray!

Looks like they did a great job.
Old 7/29/07, 03:00 AM

new to site

Love the GT C/S pictures we have a 07 and a Bullitt, Great site glad I found it!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-my-mustangs-001.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-mustangs-021.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-mustang-9-3-06-005.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-2007-mustang-calif-special-019.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 7/29/07, 03:08 AM

few more

Here is a few more Yes the Nova and Ducatis are gone but here are some of our current goodies were on our 6th set of Stangs!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-2007-mustang-calif-special-023.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-mustangs-023.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-my-bullitt.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-my-mustangs-002.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-willow-9-10-06-my-mustang.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-willow-9-10-06-090.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-willow-9-10-06-005.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-willow-9-10-06-020.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-willow-9-10-06-086.jpg  
Old 7/30/07, 12:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Congrats Brian, welcome!

Here are some images from todays car show. Other photos can be found here and here. Had a great time hanging out with TacoBill, Leo, Brian and JedCranium. Congrats to the winners! Three out of five TMS members placed... not bad.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-7.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-9.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-10.jpg  

Quick Reply: Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}