Old 11/20/06, 06:26 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very nice car, and photos...
Old 11/20/06, 06:51 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Wink next steps...

Thanks Adam & STS. Does the spending ever end?!

I picked up my Shelby hood from my local dealer today and spoke with my painter. It will be 2 to 3 weeks before we make any progress, and that's fine. I still need to let my broken arm heal before I can do the body work.

I purchased some window tint for my rear quarter panel windows. I am ordering a Saleen quarter window trim kit and FRPP/Supreme Axle-back exhaust system from NinoSport using their 10% off November special. I'm also ordering a black satin billet fuel door from SilverHorse Racing.

Also thinking of putting in some custom fog/running lights in the new Shelby grill. Still working on the blueprints.
Old 11/20/06, 08:03 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like you got a lot of work commng up soon. Great looking pictures! Keep the pics flowing with the changes.
Old 11/20/06, 08:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Awesome pics hope to see your car at the next show.
Old 11/20/06, 11:59 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Smile yep...

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Awesome pics hope to see your car at the next show.
me too!!!
Old 11/21/06, 06:51 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Ray, I must say, your pics are the best I've seen on this site. Please share the camera you're using. I know it's not just the camera, I'm just curious. Car looks awesome (I have one that looks verrry similar) although with all your changes, it won't for long.

Keep up the good work!

Old 11/21/06, 07:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Arrow

Originally Posted by 97svtgoin05gt
Ray, I must say, your pics are the best I've seen on this site. Please share the camera you're using. I know it's not just the camera, I'm just curious. Car looks awesome (I have one that looks verrry similar) although with all your changes, it won't for long.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I use a Canon Mark II with all "L" lenses. Have to have good equipment because that's my profession.

Old 11/21/06, 07:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Ray Man
Thanks! I use a Canon Mark II with all "L" lenses. Have to have good equipment because that's my profession.

I think we should nominate Ray Man as the official TMS West Coast photographer!.. with a rather lucrative expense account so you can devote more time photographing the STANG!! ...acorse I would like to help with the expense account ...But I'm saving for the BOSS when it comes out!
Old 11/21/06, 10:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Talking say cheeeeeeeeesssssss...

Originally Posted by blkstang06
I think we should nominate Ray Man as the official TMS West Coast photographer!.. with a rather lucrative expense account so you can devote more time photographing the STANG!! ...acorse I would like to help with the expense account ...But I'm saving for the BOSS when it comes out!
Thanks Scott! I'd take that "job" in a sec!

BOSS=SSOB on the wallet.

Actually, any Mustang does that to the expense account.
Old 11/27/06, 09:45 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Wink happy holidays...

Here's an eclectic mix of images. Special request by BlkStang06 for sunshine pictures. So for those of you in the midst of fall/winter weather, here are a few images from the Sunset Showdown Car Show from a couple of weeks ago.

Also included, an image I designed after a Shelby poster with my own car.

And just for fun... a photo of my x-ray. Left elbow broken 5 weeks ago. Difficult to see, but look for all the hardware . Healing just fine thank you. Hope you all had a pleasant Thanksgiving!
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-sky1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-sky2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-sky3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-sky4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-sky5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-poster.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-xray.jpg  
Old 11/28/06, 12:49 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Thumbs up vrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooommm...

Here's the stock exhaust before I change it. Made by JedCranium.

http://web.mac.com/blohr/iWeb/Site/GStang.html

Thanks Jed!
Old 11/28/06, 11:43 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

WOW........thanks!! Great Pics!!!
Old 11/28/06, 04:36 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Here's the stock exhaust before I change it. Made by JedCranium.

http://web.mac.com/blohr/iWeb/Site/GStang.html

Thanks Jed!
Absolutely Great Ray! Your making the Sun Shine in Illinois ....Keep'em Coming! Brother of the Stang!
Old 11/28/06, 05:03 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Good Times at the Airport now Ray! Yes, "Sir will you step over here please!" http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...4&d=1164689027
Old 11/28/06, 11:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by blkstang06
Good Times at the Airport now Ray! Yes, "Sir will you step over here please!" http://forums.bradbarnett.net/attach...4&d=1164689027
Yeah, they're going to put me through the x-ray machine along with my luggage
Old 11/29/06, 10:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Angry boooo...

Just received my hood struts from Mustang Parts Direct. On their website they show MrT brand struts in the photo with black brackets.

http://www.mustangpartsdirect.com/Me...ry_Code=Struts

In the box I received 2 "generic" hood struts that have a tacky "Mustang Parts Direct" label slapped on them and the brackets are just bare steel. Strong enough looking but not what I expected for my order.

Will call them tomorrow and ask for a replacement or return for credit .

I just hate it when things are not as advertised!

Anybody else have problems with them?!
Old 12/1/06, 01:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Thumbs up Woohoo!!!

I'm a "GT Member" now. I finally feel adequate I can now die a happy man!
Old 12/2/06, 06:43 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thumbs up Shelby GT500 on Motorweek

Check out JedCranium's JedCast...

http://web.mac.com/blohr/iWeb/Site/J...B80394BB3.html

Old 12/3/06, 01:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Smile new fuel door...

Just installed my Billet Fuel Door from SilverHorse Racing. I didn't know if I was going to like the black aluminum because I hadn't seen one in person. Was I pleasantly surprised! I love the look! Easy install, took about 10 minutes.

Also, a few photos show my new Saleen Quarter Window Trim. It's not installed yet, just put it on to see how it looks. I also like it a lot!

Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-close-1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-close-front.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-close-rear.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-dark.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-qtrrear.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-qtrfront.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-qtrrear2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-full-car.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-rear.jpg  
Old 12/3/06, 08:41 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Just installed my Billet Fuel Door from SilverHorse Racing. I didn't know if I was going to like the black aluminum because I hadn't seen one in person. Was I pleasantly surprised! I love the look! Easy install, took about 10 minutes.

Also, a few photos show my new Saleen Quarter Window Trim. It's not installed yet, just put it on to see how it looks. I also like it a lot!

Wow! Ray, the black billet looks great! very understated I like that...its got me thinking about it now... the 1/4's nice touch..

Quick Reply: Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}