2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}

Search this Thread

Old 7/30/07, 12:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
continued...
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-11.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-12.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-13.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-14.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-15.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-16.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-17.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-18.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-19.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-20.jpg  

Old 7/30/07, 08:48 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by mayfiebl
Here is a few more Yes the Nova and Ducatis are gone but here are some of our current goodies were on our 6th set of Stangs!
do they make those wheels on your GT for the SN95's? if so where'd you get them?
Old 8/9/07, 06:48 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome!
Old 8/10/07, 07:56 AM

Wheels

Ok here goes what I did was strip the Chrome GT/CS wheels then got Wheel paint and did it myself....Not alot of fun, I now went for the all black sinister look but I am going to order a second set of wheels(Bullitts black centers) and save these for taking her to the track or just a extra set.This is the car as of yesterday....Kind of the track look
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-07-mustang-003.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-07-mustang-009.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-07-mustang-014.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-07-mustang-015.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-our-07-mustang-011.jpg  

Old 8/13/07, 10:55 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by loneranger68
Awesome!
Thank you Tom!
Old 8/13/07, 10:04 PM

Tough Looking hope I dont sell My 73 Cv ride I have had her for 15 years just ordered my 08 Gt/CS in White from the Dealership I am associated with. anyone interetsed can save you some $$ get back to me ,Later from the Midwest
Old 8/19/07, 10:25 AM
Bullitt Member

Love the pics! Great work.
Old 8/27/07, 12:32 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool

Latest images during a Sunday drive...
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-9.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-10.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-7.jpg  

Old 8/27/07, 12:36 AM
Legacy TMS Member

and some more...
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-11.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-12.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-13.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-14.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-15.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-16.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-17.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-18.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-19.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-20.jpg  

Old 8/29/07, 12:46 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool cool...

I made the Home Page!

Thank you Brad!
Old 8/29/07, 05:41 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

The ROUSH & The Elginore

Cool Ray! I remember this shoot, time to get the girls together for another shoot!

Old 8/30/07, 10:16 PM
Mach 1 Member

Wish you would add stripes like the one on the Roush.......
Old 8/30/07, 10:22 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talk about a pair here, very nice folks.
Old 9/1/07, 03:02 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Ray Man
I made the Home Page!

Thank you Brad!
It was great to see the recognition you've got on the TMS! Ray you have put a lot of time and effort in your Stang! It is well deserved!!........
Old 9/2/07, 09:07 AM

Great shots.....Very very nice
Old 9/13/07, 12:17 PM
Bullitt Member

AMAZING... Simply Amazing job on the car and the pictures.
Can't wait to see your next photo shoot.
Old 9/13/07, 10:26 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by ShowGT
Talk about a pair here, very nice folks.
Originally Posted by mayfiebl
Great shots.....Very very nice
Originally Posted by Phantom26
AMAZING... Simply Amazing job on the car and the pictures.
Can't wait to see your next photo shoot.
Thanks guys! I added a new horsey to the front grill just for fun. People don't even notice unless they look really close.

Old 9/24/07, 11:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Queen Mary Show

Here's a few images from the Queen Mary Show yesterday. I had a lot of firsts at this show: my first trophie , my first door ding (from the car next to mine , my first major sunburn in years and my first time meeting a lot of new TMS peeps out there .
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-1.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-2.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-3.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-4.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-5.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-6.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-7.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-8.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-9.jpg  
Old 9/25/07, 07:36 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ray Man
... my first door ding (from the car next to mine
That just plain sux!

I can't believe it was from a fellow Mustang guy, at a carshow no less!

If it's that sonic blue one on the right, he had MORE than enough room to get in/out of his car. What did he do? A cowboy 'kick the door open' busta-a-move?
Old 9/25/07, 10:22 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
door ding they are hugh wide doors but I am aware so I stick my hand there first while opening always or I carry a towel behind my seat.

Quick Reply: Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}