2007-2009 Mustang GT/CS California Special

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}

Search this Thread

Old 3/23/07, 02:28 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ray, your new home looks great!.....I love that pool! it looks like the scene of some memorable party's to come!.. By the way how many guest rooms do you have?............It looks like it could be the official, (West Coast) TMS bed and breakfast, for traveling members I'm glad to hear your Pony is feeling better...
Old 3/23/07, 05:00 AM
Cobra Member

glad to know your stang is all fixed. Big time congrats on the house, it looks beautiful. Buying a home can be a PITA glad to see everything worked out for you and good luck with it!
Old 3/23/07, 07:28 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ray Man
Today is my birthday. I got the best gift ever! Went into escrow on a new home today (some photos attached). Can't move in until mid June though. I will now have a garage for my Stang!
Happy belated Birthday, Ray!

House looks great!

Buy all your car mods now, because one you move in, you're wife ain't gonna put up with buying car stuff.
Old 3/28/07, 01:21 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i saw this car in person and it's very impressive.
Old 3/28/07, 04:59 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Must have been one of my bad days & I missed a birthday ! Sorry & "HAPPY-BIRTHDAY " TO YOU Ray !
Old 3/28/07, 07:14 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Ray, won't come out and play! Since he got his new party pad!!.....
Old 3/28/07, 09:38 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Cool

Thank you all for the Birthday and new home best wishes!

Originally Posted by blkstang06
Ray, won't come out and play! Since he got his new party pad!!.....
Don't worry I've been keeping an eye on you. Remember, I won't be getting the new home until mid June. Right now it's the realtor and escrow stuff and I'm trying to clean out my childhood home with four lifetimes of stuff in it. I may even have to miss the Knott's Berry Farm Ford's Forever car show in April because of this. We'll see.

Here's some teasers to hold you over .
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0157.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e0853.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1737.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1749.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1789.jpg  

Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1825.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1836.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1978.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e1991.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e2006.jpg  

Old 3/28/07, 09:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts
You have a beautiful home and awesome car! Congrats!
Old 3/28/07, 10:17 PM
Team Mustang Source

Ray try this pic when the fuel gets even lower and then only the fuel gage has its own special color.
Sorry do you think a hood like yours would fit on my 07 GT/CS without having to change a facia ? the center looks like I may have to ?
Old 3/28/07, 11:11 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Exclamation

I've been holding off on telling you what's really going on in my life. I didn't want sympathy or anybody feeling sorry for me but I think it's time for some global support and prayer.

A little over five years ago my wife (Marianne) was diagnosed with an incurable form of fallopian tube carcinoma, very similar in nature to ovarian cancer. She has been unbelievably strong in her fight against this terrible disease (she keeps me strong) but it seems to be a losing battle. Recently the doctors have given us news that her health is changing for the worse. I am spending as much time with her as I can and I hope that she can make it into and enjoy our new home.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, maybe we can create a miracle. Thank you for your sentiments and time!

Ray
Old 3/28/07, 11:16 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by crayonbreaking
You have a beautiful home and awesome car! Congrats!
Thanks Luke!

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Sorry do you think a hood like yours would fit on my 07 GT/CS without having to change a facia ? the center looks like I may have to ?
No Ed, sorry. It only works with the Shelby facia.
Old 3/29/07, 06:58 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Ray Man
I've been holding off on telling you what's really going on in my life. I didn't want sympathy or anybody feeling sorry for me but I think it's time for some global support and prayer.

A little over five years ago my wife (Marianne) was diagnosed with an incurable form of fallopian tube carcinoma, very similar in nature to ovarian cancer. She has been unbelievably strong in her fight against this terrible disease (she keeps me strong) but it seems to be a losing battle. Recently the doctors have given us news that her health is changing for the worse. I am spending as much time with her as I can and I hope that she can make it into and enjoy our new home.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, maybe we can create a miracle. Thank you for your sentiments and time!

Ray
Ray, Ive always appreciated your openness and honesty! and again it shows at this most difficult time in you and your wifes lives! I truly do believe there is great power in group prayer! sprinkled with profound positive thought! and you will have every bit my family and I can summon for your wife (Marianne) and yourself!!!
Old 3/29/07, 07:06 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ray,

My thoughts are with you and your wife. That's a situation no one would want you or Marianne in. I have a couple "direct lines to god" that I will plug in, with everybody's input I believe there is power there.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Marianne,

Rich
Old 3/29/07, 07:27 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Ray, prayers out to you and your family. Above all the praying, what's more important is spending quality time together, just like you're doing.

Now, logoff and go see your wife. Every minute you spend here on TMS is a minute away from more important things.
Old 3/31/07, 12:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Ray, Ive always appreciated your openness and honesty! and again it shows at this most difficult time in you and your wifes lives! I truly do believe there is great power in group prayer! sprinkled with profound positive thought! and you will have every bit my family and I can summon for your wife (Marianne) and yourself!!!
Originally Posted by rich_allaire
Ray,

My thoughts are with you and your wife. That's a situation no one would want you or Marianne in. I have a couple "direct lines to god" that I will plug in, with everybody's input I believe there is power there.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Marianne,

Rich
Originally Posted by TacoBill
Ray, prayers out to you and your family. Above all the praying, what's more important is spending quality time together, just like you're doing.

Now, logoff and go see your wife. Every minute you spend here on TMS is a minute away from more important things.
Thank you guys. Every little bit of support is greatly felt and appreciated.
Old 4/2/07, 07:01 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Ray, do you have any stripes on your Super Stang yet!.........I know you where talking about it!.......
Old 4/3/07, 12:36 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Ray, do you have any stripes on your Super Stang yet!.........I know you where talking about it!.......
I did get some custom stripes made from BaltimoreStreetMods, but they were not the color I was expecting. So for now, I am holding off, I kinda like the stealth look anyway.

Originally Posted by spooky
i saw this car in person and it's very impressive.
Jeff (Spooky) came by and purchased my original spoiler today. Took him out for a test drive and unexpectedly got a second gear chirp. Gotta like those Bama tunes!

Items still up for grabs... Orignal hood, chrome rolled tip mufflers and CS front facia (slightly damaged). Here's photos of both our cars together.
Attached Thumbnails Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e3823.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e3824.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e3827.jpg   Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}-lu7e3829.jpg  
Old 4/3/07, 08:06 AM
Team Mustang Source

Ok my eyes are not that bad but Is not Your Mustang Ray a Deeper richer black ? It sure looks that way in these pic's ? what kind of wax were you using again?
Of course our thought and prayers will be with you ALWAYS !
Old 4/3/07, 10:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Ok my eyes are not that bad but Is not Your Mustang Ray a Deeper richer black ? It sure looks that way in these pic's ? what kind of wax were you using again?

Of course our thought and prayers will be with you ALWAYS !
Thank you Ed. Very much appreciated!

I don't know why Ed . I thought maybe because my car is in a bit of shade and on darker pavement. I use Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech products.
Old 4/24/07, 10:48 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Had to miss the Knott's show this last weekend . Oh well, maybe next year.
Today is my wedding anniversary and we closed escrow on our new house.
Sixty more days 'till we move in . I'm sooooo sore from moving furniture and stuff from my family home, I need a massage. I've missed a week of work because of this.

• Mustang note: Received my new custom floor mats a couple of days ago. I'll post some images shortly.

Quick Reply: Just got my GT/CS!{ Legacy Post With Tons of Great Professional Pics By Owner!}