Want a dose of horses**t just call around about

Search this Thread

Old 4/20/06, 09:54 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1 BULLITT @ April 20, 2006, 7:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Barrett:

Your next assignment is the word "bait".
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dswhalen @ April 20, 2006, 8:28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
yes, "master"
[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
How about "jail", as in the only date one can obtain... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/flamethrower.gif[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

What's this thread about, again? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
Old 4/20/06, 10:03 PM
Cobra Member

Something about the ice caps melting!

Sometimes I just feel dumber following this website. 99% of the time it absolutely goes nowhere. Once in a while, a new picture will be tossed at us. Or, HTT said this or that. How many threads have we seen about an ugly hood somewhere. Don't even mention IRS vs Solid Real Axel.
Now that I have my Mustang, I'm finding this site as well as other Mustang sites just not that interesting. Having said that, Brads is by far the best.
Old 4/20/06, 10:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jeez, do we need new info on the GT500 to talk about or what?
Old 4/20/06, 10:37 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crazyhorse @ April 20, 2006, 11:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Jeez, do we need new info on the GT500 to talk about or what?
[/b][/quote]
I heard them thangs is sellin fer WAY over that thar sticker price. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]

Does anyone know if it has IRS? Will it be a 3-valve or 4-valve? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
Old 4/20/06, 11:15 PM
Closet American

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Route 66 @ April 20, 2006, 8:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You really crack yourself up don't you? I assume you must think we're bothered by your remarks. Ummm no!!! Just remember, I live here in the US of A while your in Canada. By the way, does Canada have a military to protect themselves? Or will you rely on my children to come and save your ***** if ever attacked?
[/b][/quote]
You really crack yourself up don't you?

Actually, it's you that cracks me up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

I assume you must think we're bothered by your remarks. Ummm no!!!

Um, yes, or you wouldn't keep responding to them. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollinglaugh.gif[/img]

Just remember, I live here in the US of A while your in Canada. By the way, does Canada have a military to protect themselves? Or will you rely on my children to come and save your ***** if ever attacked?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wtf.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img]

Actually, I'm quite relieved that I don't live in your country right now, because Canada isn't hated around the world. And yes, we do have a military, but fortunately, because we're not hated around the world, they can engage in humanitarian efforts, as opposed to blowing up countries for no reason. Can you say, "Iraq"?

How's that 33% approval rating? I think it dropped another percentage point since my last post. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nana.gif[/img]
Old 4/20/06, 11:27 PM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 12:18 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Actually, it's you that cracks me up. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

Um, yes, or you wouldn't keep responding to them. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollinglaugh.gif[/img]
Just remember, I live here in the US of A while your in Canada. By the way, does Canada have a military to protect themselves? Or will you rely on my children to come and save your ***** if ever attacked?

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img]

Actually, I'm quite relieved that I don't live in your country right now, because Canada isn't hated around the world. And yes, we do have a military, but fortunately, because we're not hated around the world, they can engage in humanitarian efforts, as opposed to blowing up countries for no reason. Can you say, "Iraq"?

How's that 33% approval rating? I think it dropped another percentage point since my last post. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nana.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
English major... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/canada.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img]
Old 4/20/06, 11:58 PM
Closet American

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PACETTR @ April 20, 2006, 10:30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
English major... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/canada.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Ummm...pointless prattle?

Old 4/21/06, 04:52 AM
AKA 1 BULLITT------------ Legacy TMS Member

Received 342 Likes on 215 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PACETTR @ April 20, 2006, 11:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
... What's this thread about, again? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

Car salesmen and their characteristics.

Old 4/21/06, 06:29 AM
Cobra Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/worship.gif[/img] <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 12:18 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

Oh gee, you got me again.
Old 4/21/06, 06:39 AM
Post *****

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
As much as I enjoy watching these great debates regarding the English Language, Political Stability, and National Healthcare, I would like to ask if the thread could get ‘Back to Topic’.

All we need is a nice religious reference for the final nail on this showcase of intellectual banter to get the thread closed . . .

Old 4/21/06, 07:00 AM
Cobra Member

"Iraq"

I guess all you Military people on this site are blowing up innocent countries. According to BC anyway.

Religion. Oh no. Since ya brought it up. Here's 'hypocrite' BCShelby's next rant. "Organized religion is no good for us". Or, "There's no difference between Jerry Falwell and Osama Bin (How's that cave) Laden"

You have so much anger built up inside of you, don't you?

Was it hard for you to roll out of bed when Stephen Harper, a conservative, was elected Prime Minister of Canada?

I'm sure you believe that we as people are ruining the Earth. If so, then why are you considering buying a Shelby. Doesn't your envolvment of spewing these harmful gases help lead to the Earth's distruction you believe in? Oh I see, it's ok for you to drive a Shelby but I can't drive an evil SUV. Right?

Hey BC, what's your opinion of Walmart?
Old 4/21/06, 07:14 AM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BC_Shelby @ April 21, 2006, 1:01 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ummm...pointless prattle?

[/b][/quote]
Yes, as have been most of your posts extolling the virtues of the Canadian lifestyle. Get a clue. Here's one: BC = Boy Crazy? May I introduce you to 1 BULLIT? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gay.gif[/img]

Match made in Heaven, er Canada. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 07:26 AM
I Have Admin Envy

We should start a Canada vs. USA thread in the "Which is better" Section [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

This thread is very entertaining, so lets keep the world politics off it, poking fun at each other is ok, as long as everyone is laughing [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 07:30 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PACETTR @ April 21, 2006, 9:17 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gay.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
You might like to change the pic on your profile. Your pose is kind of ... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]
... sophisticated.

So you asked what this topic is about? It is usually not very bright to ask a question without knowing the probable answer but in your case we'll make the exception and accomodate your requests.

Old 4/21/06, 07:46 AM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1 BULLITT @ April 21, 2006, 8:33 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
You might like to change the pic on your profile. Your pose is kind of ... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]
... sophisticated.

So you asked what this topic is about? It is usually not very bright to ask a question without knowing the probable answer but in your case we'll make the exception and accomodate your requests.
[/b][/quote]
I'm sorry. I should have explained myself a little more clearly for those who are a bit s l o w.

That actually wasn't my picture (I'm a bit less sophisticated; not that there's anything wrong with that), it is BC flying the new and improved Canadian flag...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/canada.gif[/img] = [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gay.gif[/img]
Old 4/21/06, 08:00 AM
Cobra Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galaxie @ April 21, 2006, 8:29 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
We should start a Canada vs. USA thread in the "Which is better" Section [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

This thread is very entertaining, so lets keep the world politics off it, poking fun at each other is ok, as long as everyone is laughing [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

I started one. Here's the link: http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=47317

Since I forgot what this topic was about, I'll show you a picture of my gas guzzling, Earth destroying, V8 Mustang. Here she is:

Doesn't she look perty?
Old 4/21/06, 08:14 AM
Mach 1 Member

FYI Walmart does suck.
Old 4/21/06, 08:32 AM
Cobra Member

Hi Webba Ducky, [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wavey.gif[/img]

Another liberal. Or, it's BC disguised as another troll. Just like the lib at the times, posing as another person. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

Will the real Al Franken step forward.
Old 4/21/06, 09:28 AM
I Have Admin Envy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Galaxie @ April 21, 2006, 9:29 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

One last reminder... please
Old 4/21/06, 11:11 AM

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wavey.gif[/img] <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PACETTR @ April 21, 2006, 9:49 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'm sorry. I should have explained myself a little more clearly for those who are a bit s l o w.

That actually wasn't my picture (I'm a bit less sophisticated; not that there's anything wrong with that), it is BC flying the new and improved Canadian flag...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/canada.gif[/img] = [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/gay.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl2.gif[/img]

You have succeeded! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

You have proven beyond a reasonable doubt all points of your trade's stereotype you so much objected and whinned about. The funny part is you have done all leg work. Have you wondered why other TMS members in the same field as you have not come to your rescue? Chances are they aware of this topic but do not share your convictions or life style.

Hopefully you have something better to counter with other than a spelling b and the gay stuff whenever you confront one of your prospective lying customers. Perhaps that is why so many decide to come back with their wives some other day. Or so they say.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wavey.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wave2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wavey.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Want a dose of horses**t just call around about