2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Window Sticker and Vin Info

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/12, 07:04 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How long did most of you guys have to wait for a vin?

My finance company is pushing them to get it to them in a couple weeks or Ill have to start the process all over again
Old 4/5/12, 08:12 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by hawgs74

My finance company is pushing them to get it to them in a couple weeks or Ill have to start the process all over again
got mine in 22 days
Old 4/5/12, 08:28 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
VIN: 46 days after ordering, 25 days after production began.
Window Sticker: 60 days after ordering, 39 days after production start.
Old 4/5/12, 08:48 AM
GT Member

Well, If I really count since I actually went to the dealer and decided to buy, that would be way more since I gave the first payment back on January 3rd. but they could´t order the car until FoMoCo gave the OK on March 2nd.
Old 4/6/12, 03:10 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by danzy55
Deysha you the bomb!!!! THANKS
LOL! Thanks, danzy55!

Deysha
Old 4/6/12, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by CR_Stang
Ya te mande el VIN hace un segundo
I know! Perdoname, CR_Stang! Le mande otro mensaje con su información.

Deysha
Old 4/6/12, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by hawgs74

I called my lender yesterday to let them know I had the purchase agreement and that I was ready to setup a date for the loan closure. The woman on the phone promptly informed me that my load app was closed "yesterday", and that I need to apply again. SOB...GD-MF (ok I'll stop there)...I was not very nice to her. Good news is that I had the day off today, and needless to say I found a new lender. I'm straight now...ready to close on Monday.
Old 4/6/12, 03:46 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 13GT/CS_Vert
I called my lender yesterday to let them know I had the purchase agreement and that I was ready to setup a date for the loan closure. The woman on the phone promptly informed me that my load app was closed "yesterday", and that I need to apply again. SOB...GD-MF (ok I'll stop there)...I was not very nice to her. Good news is that I had the day off today, and needless to say I found a new lender. I'm straight now...ready to close on Monday.
Old 4/6/12, 06:05 PM
GT Member

Ouch! Yesterday my credit union emailed me to let me know the rate dropped to 1.99%! Went in today to fill out everything we could without having the purchase order (or whatever is needed from the dealer). Monday or tuesday should be the day!
Old 4/6/12, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by SkyyPunk
Ouch! Yesterday my credit union emailed me to let me know the rate dropped to 1.99%! Went in today to fill out everything we could without having the purchase order (or whatever is needed from the dealer). Monday or tuesday should be the day!
SkyyPunk, I thick either you or I will be the first on this forum to obtain a 2013 GT/CS. My car is headed to Ann Arbor, so you're slightly closer...we might get em on the same day?!

What's your delivery date? Mine is tomorrow, 4/7. It would take an act of god to close tomorrow if it actually shows up, though that will not stop me from going to meet her.
Old 4/6/12, 07:08 PM
GT Member

SkyyPunk, I thick either you or I will be the first on this forum to obtain a 2013 GT/CS. My car is headed to Ann Arbor, so you're slightly closer...we might get em on the same day?!

What's your delivery date? Mine is tomorrow, 4/7. It would take an act of god to close tomorrow if it actually shows up, though that will not stop me from going to meet her.
Well original ETA was March 29th, then moved to April 9th, then to April 5th..but the 5th passed and from what I can see it hasn't left the lot My dealer is closed on the weekend so it will be Monday or Tuesday most likely

Current status is "Origin Received - 57 (United Road Service ), Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI" At least the weekend is in between so I won't be sitting at work thinking about it
Old 4/6/12, 07:18 PM

Well original ETA was March 29th, then moved to April 9th, then to April 5th..but the 5th passed and from what I can see it hasn't left the lot My dealer is closed on the weekend so it will be Monday or Tuesday most likely

Current status is "Origin Received - 57 (United Road Service ), Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI" At least the weekend is in between so I won't be sitting at work thinking about it
Do you know if it has actually "shipped" from the plant and it's waiting to be picked up for delivery? Has your dealer been invoiced? Looks that way to me, but I'm no expert.
Old 4/6/12, 07:32 PM
GT Member

Do you know if it has actually "shipped" from the plant and it's waiting to be picked up for delivery? Has your dealer been invoiced? Looks that way to me, but I'm no expert.
An invoice prep date is listed in its history, is that what you are talking about?
Old 4/6/12, 07:45 PM

An invoice prep date is listed in its history, is that what you are talking about?
Not sure? If your dealership has received an invoice from the plant/FOMOCO, that means the plant has moved the car off of their lots and onto a Ford lot, which means you should be really really close to taking delivery...being as close to the plant as you are. If dealership has not been invoiced, then your car is still in a plant lot.

Last edited by 13GT/CS_Vert; 4/6/12 at 07:47 PM.
Old 4/8/12, 09:23 AM

Deysha,
I sent you a PM.

Last edited by Gunny Mike; 4/8/12 at 09:44 AM.
Old 4/8/12, 11:26 AM

Deysha,

What information is needed to track build information? I have the "Vehicle Order Information" print-out. Should required info be sent to you in a PM?

Someone here provided tracking when I ordered my 2008, but it has been so long i have forgotten.

Thanks a bunch.........Ron
Old 4/8/12, 12:56 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Raptor
Deysha,

What information is needed to track build information? I have the "Vehicle Order Information" print-out. Should required info be sent to you in a PM?

Someone here provided tracking when I ordered my 2008, but it has been so long i have forgotten.

Dealer name and order number
Old 4/9/12, 02:10 PM

They are both at the plant waiting to ship, guys.

Originally Posted by Gunny Mike
Deysha,
I sent you a PM.
I received it, Gunny Mike. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I'm still a little slammed, but I'll get to it.

Deysha,
Originally Posted by going for broke
Dealer name and order number
Hey Raptor,

All I need is your dealer's name and the order number, like going for broke mentioned.

Deysha
Old 4/9/12, 02:35 PM

Deysha,

Sent you a PM .........thanks
Old 4/10/12, 03:03 PM

Deysha,
Sent you a PM .........thanks
Thanks, Raptor. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Deysha

Quick Reply: Window Sticker and Vin Info