Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Sirius Radio

Search this Thread

Old 2/10/14, 11:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Varilux
My 6 month trial ended in November. They've sent me dozens of fliers and have tried to call my cell a bajillion times since.

Pandora is MUCH better sound quality- and free.

About a week ago, ALL my SiriusXM stuff started mysteriously working again (the only way I knew it was the GPS traffic meter started indicating traffic volume again). Sure enough, the weather and all the other parts of SiriusXM are working again. I'm going to be double-checking my statements to make sure I'm not getting billed (I don't think they ever got my credit card info- unless you have to give that when you take delivery on the car... I don't remember that being the case though).
You should not be billed. Sirius just had a free two week offer which ended today. That is when I listen for free and get my fill until the next time they "turn on" the Sirius.
Old 2/11/14, 06:38 AM
CVH
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Shelby Mama

You should not be billed. Sirius just had a free two week offer which ended today. That is when I listen for free and get my fill until the next time they "turn on" the Sirius.
If your eligible, you can apply for a 2 month free trial. I did this twice already.