Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Order Vs. lot car

Search this Thread

Old 1/11/10, 11:52 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by The Blue Bomber
And there's yet another reason for most of the guys on this forum who are going to buy a 2011 Ford Mustang to buy from you or Jeff!

To me, a two/three day road trip back home is part of the fun!
Hey Kevin, If your still game to drive up to PA for your car, I'm all up to order it for you.
Old 1/11/10, 01:55 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05fordgt
Hey Kevin, If your still game to drive up to PA for your car, I'm all up to order it for you.
I'm planning on it! I plan on ordering in August though, since summer's going to be the busiest for construction here in Texas. But, I should have a pretty nice down payment by then! I figure with 2011 being such a long model year, I'll still get a 2011, and hopefully be able to drive it back sometime in October or November. You and Brian are the only two I'd even consider buying from at this point, because you guys are enthusiasts just like the rest of us.
Old 1/11/10, 04:33 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm planning on it! I plan on ordering in August though, since summer's going to be the busiest for construction here in Texas. But, I should have a pretty nice down payment by then! I figure with 2011 being such a long model year, I'll still get a 2011, and hopefully be able to drive it back sometime in October or November. You and Brian are the only two I'd even consider buying from at this point, because you guys are enthusiasts just like the rest of us.
Awesome to hear Kevin!!! When we get closer to the time your looking at to order, let me know and we'll chat on the phone!!!
Old 1/11/10, 05:35 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks for the kind consideration. I'm not a salesman (I do work at a dealership, though), while Jeff is a salesman, so you'll be in good hands going to PA.
Old 1/12/10, 01:06 AM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian
Thanks for the kind consideration. I'm not a salesman (I do work at a dealership, though), while Jeff is a salesman, so you'll be in good hands going to PA.
Well, I didn't know that -- but you've still got my confidence! If I'm ever up in your neck of the woods and need anything, your dealership will get my business for sure!

And I'll be sure to give you a call closer to time, Jeff. You already know pretty much what I want option-wise, but if I can swing it, I may have the Shaker hood professionally installed by y'all, along with the GT500 fascia. That's not a make-or-break thing, though. I just hope the weather's still nice and warm for the drive back down to Texas, and that I don't run into any bad weather!