Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.

Search this Thread

Old 4/5/12, 08:53 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm starting to feel bad for the kid in the video. Did any of you read the youtube comments???

We should contact him, get him to join TMS, and have an intervention/car makeover.

Extreme Car Makeover: TMS edition!
Old 4/5/12, 08:59 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by texastboneking
*Cough* my buddy can *cough cough*

He works oil rigs bringing 85k a year home... not all kids work at Burger king oh yeah. He is only 19 also. With no college. He owns a house and a new mustang... he pays for it all... so you were saying?
Here we go, break out the ruler...

"I have a 18 year old cousin in Topeka who won the lotto and has 10 new mustangs!!! And another 16 year old cousin who choked on a chicken McNugget and got $10MM from McDonalds and has 20 new cars!"

See! I invalidated your point with some extreme examples! I win! I am better than you! I win on the internet!

Last edited by SurfnSoCal; 4/5/12 at 09:00 AM.
Old 4/5/12, 09:07 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by SurfnSoCal
I'm starting to feel bad for the kid in the video. Did any of you read the youtube comments???

We should contact him, get him to join TMS, and have an intervention/car makeover.

Extreme Car Makeover: TMS edition!
I don't feel bad for him he's an idiot and as for him becoming a member here I wouldn't want him here, he's more full of **** than a colostomy bag
Old 4/5/12, 09:07 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SurfnSoCal

Here we go, break out the ruler...

"I have a 18 year old cousin in Topeka who won the lotto and has 10 new mustangs!!! And another 16 year old cousin who choked on a chicken McNugget and got $10MM from McDonalds and has 20 new cars!"

See! I invalidated your point with some extreme examples! I win! I am better than you! I win on the internet!
Lol wow. I was just showing it's possible... its my buddy not me... I work a deadened job at a dealership and could barely afford my 5k mustang... so sure measure that lol
Old 4/5/12, 09:12 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Originally Posted by McNassty
I don't feel bad for him he's an idiot and as for him becoming a member here I wouldn't want him here, he's more full of **** than a colostomy bag
True. I forgot we all started out knowing from birth what's tasteful, appropriate, and the "right" way to mod a car. How dare he.

I was simply suggesting we help him out by showing him why putting a 4.6L in a 3.7L car with a 5.0L badge is wrong.
Old 4/5/12, 09:35 AM
Bullitt Member

I'd rather just send him over to ME, that 4.6 isn't going in that car unless that kid is an accomplished welder with a minor in engineering
Old 4/5/12, 09:35 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd rather just send him over to ME, that 4.6 isn't going in that car unless that kid is an accomplished welder with a minor in engineering
HAHAHA OH SNAP
Old 4/5/12, 09:37 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers

HAHAHA OH SNAP
Lol!!!
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

what are you insinuating about M.E? Lol he probably is already a member there
Bullitt Member

what are you insinuating about M.E? Lol he probably is already a member there
Prolly, lol
Old 4/5/12, 09:40 AM
Bullitt Member

And there's nothing wrong with ME, I check it out a couple times a day when I need a laugh
Old 4/5/12, 09:43 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

And there's nothing wrong with ME, I check it out a couple times a day when I need a laugh
Same.

That site got boring when Bone left ... I'm hardly ever over there anymore
Old 4/5/12, 09:46 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Same.

That site got boring when Bone left ... I'm hardly ever over there anymore
Awww thanks sweety!

I just checked the site... I don't recognize any of the ppl there! Did they all get banned?!?

I see Bitler is still in office
Old 4/5/12, 09:49 AM
Bullitt Member

Awww thanks sweety!

I just checked the site... I don't recognize any of the ppl there! Did they all get banned?!?

Most of them are just wannabees, posting pics of online Cobra R's claiming them as their own and saying they didn't know what they have. Most of the posts have more arguments worse than this one lol
Old 4/5/12, 09:52 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Most of them are just wannabees, posting pics of online Cobra R's claiming them as their own and saying they didn't know what they have. Most of the posts have more arguments worse than this one lol
Yeah I used to be a member there.... o my how bad the v6 "performance" threads used to get.... the HP numbers they were claiming was just rediculous.... 40 HP from a tuneless intake?!? Really!?!
Old 4/5/12, 09:56 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Awww thanks sweety!

I think all the old members left or something
Old 4/5/12, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
I didn't say it was suicide. But to suggest it is better than being in the black is simply nonsense. If you were older, you'd know that.

Precisely. You know, elders.

Again, precisely. You're making my argument for me. OR, there is the option of, you know, listening to the people who have been through it already and can tell you how to proceed/what to avoid so as to prevent making the mistakes they did.

You just got through telling me most of your generation didn't. So...which is it? You don't need to answer that.

Actually, you're right. It went out well before the 90's. Had I done that when I was your age, I'd be better off. You'll be able to say the same thing when you're my age, whether you'll want to or not.

OR, the "ignorant old folks" are speaking from a position of experience you simply have not had yet, and what you deem to be ignorance is simply frustration at the actual ignorance of those younger than they who are unwilling to learn from their predecessors' mistakes. You seem to forget, old people were young people at one point, too. Therefore, you aren't doing/going through anything they haven't. Maybe they have more to offer than you think they do? Novel idea.
You missed his whole point. He's basically saying this argument is never going to change. He's saying you have reason to think young people are ridiculous for doing things like this, but he's also saying that no matter what kids will be kids, and older people will be older people. you guys will always have experience and give us advice, and we won't fully listen. DONE! ACCEPT THAT THIS ARGUMENT WON'T CHANGE.
Old 4/5/12, 10:00 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

I think all the old members left or something
Don't blame them...
Old 4/5/12, 10:18 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Don't blame them...
HAHAHAH
Old 4/5/12, 10:22 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by xtc.inc
The guy shouldnt even own a car. I posted the video to guage opinions regarding his methods of "modding".

im sure there are some dudes out there who would love to do that, but you gotta hit puberty first

I didnt cry at any point, i was just annoyed when you started talking about your life... unfortunately nobody cares about that or how you pay for your car etc... leave it out of this thread before mommy and daddy see youre on the computer telling stories again
dude ... im 28 now and everyone thats been on here for more then 100 posts knows me.. so stop crying. I havent lived with mommy and daddy since I was 18.5 years old.

by the the way the new house is going well. stopped by last night for more pics.
Attached Thumbnails Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.-wp_000851.jpg   Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.-wp_000567.jpg   Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.-wp_000694.jpg   Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.-wp_000731.jpg   Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.-wp_000763.jpg  

Quick Reply: Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.