Notices
2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/12, 10:57 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Come on, now. You know people getting out of high school these days have no concept of saving for retirement. And those of you who are under 25 on here and have brand new Mustangs, yes, I'm talking about you. Debt is financial slavery. Period. Those foolish enough to actually *talk down* to people who can write a check for a brand new car are utterly ignorant of financial sense. And who is to say the people who can pay for a car with what's in their bank account didn't work their *** off for what they have? Lots of stereotypes and hate being thrown around by a bunch of ignorant young people on this thread.

I'm guessing the concept of "respecting your elders" went out in the 90's...
I had 40k in my stock plan/401k when I was 24 years old. But yeah.. guess no one is saving. I must the be only one.
Old 4/4/12, 11:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang
Also keep in mind many old people have had the right to drive taken away due to lack of ability.
A lot of young people need to have their right to drive taken away for the same reason.
Old 4/4/12, 11:06 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
A lot of young people need to have their right to drive taken away for the same reason.
true

Old 4/4/12, 11:11 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Best post in this thread so far.
Old 4/4/12, 11:15 PM
V6 Member

How is it not possible?

At 19 I was making 19 an hour. I don't live with my parents. I am married so insurance isn't too bad. I just decided to spend 20k a year on college instead of a Mustang. I still paid my bills and lived a better life than when I was growing up. Now I'm 22, only 3 years later, and will make twice that in a few months when I graduate.

I know several people my age, and younger, who could buy 2 Mustangs a year with the money they earn.

I'm not trying to be argumentative and I know it's not the norm. I'm just saying it's definitely possible and I'm proof.
Old 4/4/12, 11:50 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I had 40k in my stock plan/401k when I was 24 years old. But yeah.. guess no one is saving. I must the be only one.
If true, you are certainly in the single-percentile minority.

Apparently you have not heard nor have you read the forecasts for the incomes/job types for people 25 and under. You most certainly do not typify your generation. Simply put, it is the laziest, most under- and uneducated generation this country has produced since higher education was widely available in the 1800s. They know less math/science/engineering than most all developed nations and are last among the most powerful. There are reasons why people feel the way they do about the youth of this country and the direction of its future.
Old 4/4/12, 11:59 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

thats silly. people have always said that about the youth. Your grand parents said said teh same... now we haev rocket ships and smart phones.. and netflix.

Old 4/5/12, 12:07 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

thats silly. people have always said that about the youth. Your grand parents said said teh same... now we haev rocket ships and smart phones.. and netflix.

The Romans had a similar opinion of themselves.
Old 4/5/12, 12:41 AM
Bullitt Member

You're complaining about stereotypes and you throw this out?
Sarcasm my friend. Ha
Old 4/5/12, 12:43 AM
Banned

I make one little comment...BOOM! lol
Old 4/5/12, 03:22 AM
GTR Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
I make one little comment...BOOM! lol
I think you may have touched a nerve. Or two
Old 4/5/12, 03:50 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's how they roll in TEXAS!!!! lol
Joey! I'm ashamed he's from Texas lol but I'm sure we are NOT the only state with these kind of kids
Old 4/5/12, 03:58 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers
Joey! I'm ashamed he's from Texas lol but I'm sure we are NOT the only state with these kind of kids
Thank you. My sentiments exactly. Every state has its share of idiots. It's unfortunate that one of ours chose to advertise his idiocy. I'd say California has its share, but that's like saying the sky is blue.
Old 4/5/12, 04:02 AM
Houston xBox Players
Club President

Thank you. My sentiments exactly. Every state has its share of idiots. It's unfortunate that one of ours chose to advertise his idiocy. I'd say California has its share, but that's like saying the sky is blue.
:nice; I'm sure that will get Joey going when he sees it HAHAHA
Old 4/5/12, 06:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

I'm emptying my 401k, IRA, checking account and savings account. I'm taking it to vegas and making it RAIN! (Urban Dictionary: For the not so young)!

This thread it getting very informative now. Good laughs if nothing else.
Old 4/5/12, 06:20 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Why does everyone always want a thread deleted when it doesn't turn out like they thought it would?

Surely there's something of value in here. To be honest I haven't read one word. I don't get paid to read stuff like this. I don't get paid at all.
Not asking for it to be deleted just locked as the conversation has gone completely off course.

There is nothing informative in here, just Old vs. Young. Its certainly not 2010-2014 Mustang related. If anything it should at least be moved to Off Topic Chatter.
Old 4/5/12, 07:05 AM
Cobra Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
The guy shouldnt even own a car. I posted the video to guage opinions regarding his methods of "modding".

eat me...
im sure there are some dudes out there who would love to do that, but you gotta hit puberty first

you didnt cry when people were jumping on the young guy.. what a two way street you must live on.
I didnt cry at any point, i was just annoyed when you started talking about your life... unfortunately nobody cares about that or how you pay for your car etc... leave it out of this thread before mommy and daddy see youre on the computer telling stories again
Old 4/5/12, 08:37 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Man, this thread went from 0 to "my pee pee is bigger than your pee pee" in less time than it takes a bimmer owner to mention he has a bimmer.

Since when is it anyone's business how someone purchased their mustang? And more importantly, does it even matter? Whether it's a 16 year old kid who's parent's bought them a new 5.0, or a 26 year old who worked a minimum wage job for 10 years so he could purchase one; does it really matter?

The end result is two people who love their stangs.

IMO, most of the posts in this thread are based in either hidden jealously - "my parent's didn't by me a stang" or "I couldn't afford a stang at 16 or 19" - or insecurity - "Ya I'm 19 and make $1MM a year, live at home, and have a gf that gives me a hummer (can I say hummer?) 3x a day while lasers shoot out of my finger tips and angels sing my praises".

Good God people, who the hell cares how someone got their car? Just don't be a major tool about modding (like the kid in the video).

Can we get back to making fun of AY-TAK and "straight piped hur"?
Old 4/5/12, 08:45 AM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by SurfnSoCal
Man, this thread went from 0 to "my pee pee is bigger than your pee pee" in less time than it takes a bimmer owner to mention he has a bimmer.

Since when is it anyone's business how someone purchased their mustang? And more importantly, does it even matter? Whether it's a 16 year old kid who's parent's bought them a new 5.0, or a 26 year old who worked a minimum wage job for 10 years so he could purchase one; does it really matter?

The end result is two people who love their stangs.

IMO, most of the posts in this thread are based in either hidden jealously - "my parent's didn't by me a stang" or "I couldn't afford a stang at 16 or 19" - or insecurity - "Ya I'm 19 and make $1MM a year, live at home, and have a gf that gives me a hummer (can I say hummer?) 3x a day while lasers shoot out of my finger tips and angels sing my praises".

Good God people, who the hell cares how someone got their car? Just don't be a major tool about modding (like the kid in the video).

Can we get back to making fun of AY-TAK and "straight piped hur"?

Old 4/5/12, 08:52 AM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was on my own at 18 Erich and I didn't have a brand new mustang. So I find it offensive to be called an old geezer, when everyone knows a 19 year old cant afford a new mustang all by himself. Give some credit to your parents, you know, those old geezers.
*Cough* my buddy can *cough cough*

He works oil rigs bringing 85k a year home... not all kids work at Burger king oh yeah. He is only 19 also. With no college. He owns a house and a new mustang... he pays for it all... so you were saying?

Quick Reply: Not sure if this kid is serious. 2012 v6 video inside.