Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Which Incentives Apply?

Search this Thread

Old 1/5/10, 10:23 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Which Incentives Apply?

I live in Virginia part of the Mid-Atlantic Ford Dealers. The current Mustang incentives include $2000 rebate plus 1.9% financing for 60 Months. I am looking at purchasing a Mustang in North Carolina which is part of the Carolina Ford Dealers. The Carolina Ford Dealers are offering $2500 in rebates but have 3.9% financing for 60 months. Since I live in Virginia which incentives do I get if I purchase a car in North Carolina? I notice all of the incentive programs are effective based on the buyers location per their Zip Code.
Old 1/6/10, 06:51 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RMS70
I live in Virginia part of the Mid-Atlantic Ford Dealers. The current Mustang incentives include $2000 rebate plus 1.9% financing for 60 Months. I am looking at purchasing a Mustang in North Carolina which is part of the Carolina Ford Dealers. The Carolina Ford Dealers are offering $2500 in rebates but have 3.9% financing for 60 months. Since I live in Virginia which incentives do I get if I purchase a car in North Carolina? I notice all of the incentive programs are effective based on the buyers location per their Zip Code.
Hey bud, its Jeff. I PM'ed you with info on the programs in your area. The incentives are all based where you plan on titling the vehicle. If you have residence in N.C, you can get those incentives, but if you live in Virginia, and plan on registering it and titling it there, you get the incentives that are available in Virginia. Hope this helps.
Old 1/6/10, 07:13 AM

This brings up a question I've never even thought about asking. Is there a way to research what incentives are available in the different areas? I ask because I'm military, and no matter where I purchase a vehicle, I always end up bringing it back to my home of record (AL) to register/title it there. Figured if I order the 2011, I'd just go through the local dealer back home. It would be nice to be able to see what incentives are available in that area vs this area and make my decision on where to order based on something other than "is the car gonna come with a front mounted lic plate bracket?" lol
Old 1/6/10, 09:14 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by black_bullitt
This brings up a question I've never even thought about asking. Is there a way to research what incentives are available in the different areas? I ask because I'm military, and no matter where I purchase a vehicle, I always end up bringing it back to my home of record (AL) to register/title it there. Figured if I order the 2011, I'd just go through the local dealer back home. It would be nice to be able to see what incentives are available in that area vs this area and make my decision on where to order based on something other than "is the car gonna come with a front mounted lic plate bracket?" lol
Hey bud, the only way to see what the incentives are is to get a dealer employee to run a VINCENT program sheet with a VIN number of the type of car your looking for and ZIP codes for both your home and the town where your currenlty living in. If you need any help with this, you can PM me and I'll be happy to tell you what the programs are for you currently.
Old 1/6/10, 09:31 AM

Most excellent, thanks for your help, sir!
Old 1/6/10, 10:22 AM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by black_bullitt
Most excellent, thanks for your help, sir!
Always glad to help!!!