Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A big THANK YOU to Dan and Jay at HYPERMOTIVE

Search this Thread

Old 4/4/14, 04:16 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by conv_stang
I'm working on a Coyote swap on my 1998 Cobra. I've sent Jay part numbers for stuff they don't even list and he has taken the time to look them up and get me pricing. He can usually beat the prices for all the other sites as well. And even order them even though they aren't on the website. I don't have anything bad to say about the other vendors. But Jay has gone well above the norm for anything I have needed. Looking forward to Mustang Week so I can thank him in person.
I agree with all points about jay, but I do have some bad stuff to say about other vendors . Lol. But alas, you know I won't say them here (unless really prompted) lol. I've told some folks...

Mustang week details? I think that's too far from Iowa
Old 4/4/14, 03:44 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
I asked one "company" about price matching. Scenario: The item I looked at was 20 bucks cheaper from another seller. (No biggie I thought.)

The lower priced item had a shipping cost while higher had free shipping. I asked the price match company and they agreed to honor the lower price but factor in the OTHER GUYS shipping! Despite being a company that has free shipping!

Correct me if I'm wrong. I would think that a company that offers free shipping would not factor in shipping with price match? They would simply discount the price as it was their own??

I would have paid more than if I bought it from them originally priced. Crooks. I'm done with them!

Jay, your thoughts and advice are welcome.
Old 4/4/14, 08:47 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Getportfolio
I asked one "company" about price matching. Scenario: The item I looked at was 20 bucks cheaper from another seller. (No biggie I thought.) The lower priced item had a shipping cost while higher had free shipping. I asked the price match company and they agreed to honor the lower price but factor in the OTHER GUYS shipping! Despite being a company that has free shipping! Correct me if I'm wrong. I would think that a company that offers free shipping would not factor in shipping with price match? They would simply discount the price as it was their own?? I would have paid more than if I bought it from them originally priced. Crooks. I'm done with them! Jay, your thoughts and advice are welcome.
Can I guess what the alleged company is??? lol...

Sorry to hear of your experience though, sir. Jay will take care of you.
Old 4/5/14, 10:17 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
Can I guess what the alleged company is??? lol... Sorry to hear of your experience though, sir. Jay will take care of you.
Thanks. I will pm him.