Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

A big THANK YOU to Dan and Jay at HYPERMOTIVE

Search this Thread

Old 3/28/14, 10:46 AM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
A big THANK YOU to Dan and Jay at HYPERMOTIVE

I wanted to give a BIG Kudos and Thank you to Jay and Dan @ Hypermotive. As most of you know, I have a big mouth, and when things go good OR bad, I will let the world know. The power of the word of mouth is very strong. None of the companies I speak well of pay me or reward me or give me anything for what I say, nor do I ask them to. So let's get that straight right off the bat.

With that, I would like to state, again, unequivocally, that Jay and Dan @ Hypermotive are one of the best companies and business that I've worked with, despite their company size and company age. This was actually the first time I've bought from them, however, I have been working with them through quotes and questions all the way from last year. I've asked them for quotes on my blower and my wheels, and to this day, regret not giving them my business back then. They were quick, responsive, attentive, accurate, detailed, and timely in ALL their responses and dealings with me. Dan has another full time job, but still answers the phone, and remains very helpful. Dan even helped me with measuring data for another piece that I was curious about. I called several other vendors that promised to get me information that day/the next day, and guess what? None of them got back to me. Dan personally went to his warehouse and took a measurement for me, on his own time. Thank you again Dan.

As far as my Corsas, we finished the actual ordering of my latest Corsas at about 7 pm CT Monday night, which was 8 pm ET in Michigan. He was home with his family, and still got the job done. You know what else? I received tracking information for my shipment Tuesday morning at 3 am from Jay. Now THAT'S customer service and responsiveness.

The package arrived at my door Thursday morning at lunch. Again, I ordered Monday night, and it was at my door by Thursday lunch. That's FAST.

So again, I wanted to thank Hypermotive for their services. I am truly very happy and satisfied. I really hope other "companies" out there take a lesson from a "small" company like Hypermotive. No need for "swag" or gimmicks or other bs. No need for a fancy forum discount (that takes over 3 days for folks to get back to you on, ridiculous). Just honest competitive pricing, with excellent customer service and responsiveness. Hypermotive listens and appreciates their customers, and doesn't rely on bandaid fixes once the customer disservice has been committed. Instead, Hypermotive is proactive, and PREVENTS these disservices from happening in the first place.

Thank you again, Dan and Jay. You guys rock. You'll be getting more of my business from here on out.

For reference, here is my thread about the Corsas I purchased from them.

https://themustangsource.com/f726/co...d-revd-529220/

Last edited by FromZto5; 3/28/14 at 01:08 PM.
Old 3/28/14, 11:31 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
some people say they go above and beyond to serve customer, but thats always a sales pitch.. very few do so...

just as example that happened to me yesterday.. i had purchased headlight splitter from XXXX, i had to remove that to get my front bumper off for installing lower grille and to fit headlight splitter back in i need the 3M double sided tape... head light splitter are kind of tapered shape and when i got new it came with precut 3M tapes on it.... i called in and also email them to see if they can get me those same i am willing to pay for that.. reply i got is. go to ur local auto shop n get them... if u say that to ur customer u should not say u r doing above n beyond.

so Jay you are definitely getting my call next time i think of buying anything...
Old 3/28/14, 11:48 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
I've been hearing good things about Hyper. Question, do they price match?

For example, I'm going to be replacing my CS lower valance because of a curb scuff. I've seen it advertised for 195.00 not including shipping but I've also seen it for 229.00 with FREE shipping?

So how would that work?
Old 3/28/14, 12:16 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks brother, I'll let Dan know as he's not on here Your words have made my day and I'm glad to see our hard honest work get recognized.

We're trying to branch out a little more, we have a new website in the works with two domains (Hypermotive.com and to current one).

Getportfolio, we will price match anyone

Again, thanks so much and we truly do appreciate the business, kind words and support!!
Old 3/28/14, 12:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 787 Likes on 574 Posts
Hey Zto5

Did you forget the NOT in that sentence or did I misread it twice?

regret giving them my business back then.
Old 3/28/14, 01:10 PM
I Have No Life

Originally Posted by Jay@Hypermotive
Thanks brother, I'll let Dan know as he's not on here Your words have made my day and I'm glad to see our hard honest work get recognized.

We're trying to branch out a little more, we have a new website in the works with two domains (Hypermotive.com and to current one).

Again, thanks so much and we truly do appreciate the business, kind words and support!!
Anytime Jay. I just was being honest. Credit is due where credit is due. Keep up the great work.

Originally Posted by Glenn
Hey Zto5

Did you forget the NOT in that sentence or did I misread it twice?

regret giving them my business back then.
Yes Glenn!!! Thank you... sorry, I rushed my typing. I have corrected it! Yes, I regret NOT giving them my business back then.
Old 3/28/14, 03:50 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,737 Likes on 1,234 Posts
Good to hear Burton.
Jay and Dan will definitely get my business when I am ready to upgrade for sure.
Old 3/28/14, 04:29 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 144 Likes on 109 Posts

+1 I'm a fan now too! Keep up the good work guys.
Old 3/29/14, 10:27 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 390 Likes on 287 Posts
Very good news indeed. I always like to hear of great Companies to deal with. And I wish them much success.

Last edited by wanted33; 3/30/14 at 12:00 PM.
Old 4/2/14, 10:27 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Does hyperautomotive offer free shipping?
Old 4/2/14, 11:19 AM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Getportfolio
Does hyperautomotive offer free shipping?
Yes....
Old 4/3/14, 09:00 AM
Former Vendor

And a forum discount
Old 4/3/14, 10:16 AM
I Have No Life

And a forum discount
Jay sent you a pm... I might need your help once again you guys need to start getting me bad customer service so that I stop spending on you guys haha
Old 4/3/14, 12:59 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not likely. LOL
Old 4/3/14, 01:00 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just here to say Jay has always gone above and beyond to take care of me!
Old 4/3/14, 02:17 PM
I Have No Life

Well... guess what...

I have Koni Yellows on the way to me as we speak.

Jay and Dan, what a BAD influence

Old 4/3/14, 03:12 PM
Cobra R Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5

Jay sent you a pm... I might need your help once again you guys need to start getting me bad customer service so that I stop spending on you guys haha
This is my problem with Jay at hypermotive too. Their excellent service makes me want to spend money with them. This has to stop!
Old 4/3/14, 08:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 66 Likes on 58 Posts
Hypermotive is definitely my go to source for my parts! Everyone at Hypermotive from that I have dealt with Jay and Greg have been extremely helpful and have always answered questions on forums and I think their idea of using active duty and retired military people is great. I have an entire car to build and will be going to them for everything that I need even though it will be slow going.

I swear one of these days I will be getting those headers that Jay and I talked about lol.
Old 4/4/14, 03:35 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm working on a Coyote swap on my 1998 Cobra. I've sent Jay part numbers for stuff they don't even list and he has taken the time to look them up and get me pricing. He can usually beat the prices for all the other sites as well. And even order them even though they aren't on the website. I don't have anything bad to say about the other vendors. But Jay has gone well above the norm for anything I have needed. Looking forward to Mustang Week so I can thank him in person.

Last edited by conv_stang; 4/4/14 at 03:37 AM.
Old 4/4/14, 04:07 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks Nick, Burton and everyone else

Sean, the time will come but you already have a nice ride

You guys rock!

Quick Reply: A big THANK YOU to Dan and Jay at HYPERMOTIVE