You don't seem to have the center fogs?
Good eyes. Wondering the same thing.
Old 5/19/12, 11:20 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CannonBaller
Which package did you get.
You don't seem to have the center fogs?
We created a whole thread on this back in april. In Canada there was a change last minute with the DRLs and all 5.0 get the v6 grille here Canada.

Since I have white, I'm used to ignoring the chrome wrap around....but on the black cars, that chrome is very evident.

I did not go for the 401a package, because I use this car everyday, that white stripe down the middle of all four seats would wear faster for me....I love the seats better and door panels ...but I went with the base interior for the practicality of long term use. I am also very happy with the spoiler delete.

Last edited by BigR; 5/19/12 at 11:21 AM.
Old 5/19/12, 11:38 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BigR
We created a whole thread on this back in april. In Canada there was a change last minute with the DRLs and all 5.0 get the v6 grille here Canada.

Since I have white, I'm used to ignoring the chrome wrap around....but on the black cars, that chrome is very evident.

I did not go for the 401a package, because I use this car everyday, that white stripe down the middle of all four seats would wear faster for me....I love the seats better and door panels ...but I went with the base interior for the practicality of long term use. I am also very happy with the spoiler delete.
Oh that's right. Forgot about the difference in the Canada models
Old 5/19/12, 12:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Jellowood
Forgot about the difference in the Canada models
We couldn't forget it
Old 5/19/12, 12:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by CR_Stang
Love the rims they have a funny visual effect look at the front and the rear they seem kinda different, is either a "blade" tip star or a double spoke oval pattern
I just noticed it myself after looking at the pics again, you are right. Pretty wild to see that difference, just buy the tires being at different points.
Old 5/19/12, 09:49 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Orien
Wow dude, she's a beauty. I'm waiting on a deep impact blue v6 premium with a glass roof, so this is nice to look at while I wait. I wouldn't be against seeing some more photos!
Ask and you shall receive

Old 5/19/12, 09:57 PM

Picked up my new 2013 SGM 5.0 with 3.73's today and I am one happy man! this car is a blast. Thanks to Deysha for being super helpful and the dealer for giving me a great deal along with x-plan pricing. Pics tomorrow!
Old 5/19/12, 10:00 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by alphastang
Picked up my new 2013 SGM 5.0 with 3.73's today and I am one happy man! this car is a blast. Thanks to Deysha for being super helpful and the dealer for giving me a great deal along with x-plan pricing. Pics tomorrow!
Congrats! Enjoy the ride!
Old 5/19/12, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by smiley
Congrats! Enjoy the ride!
Thanks
Old 5/20/12, 12:43 AM
Bullitt Member

Looks like I missed the thread...have to go back and check it out.

btw...I was at the dealer today. And none of the cars had the fogs. But then again, they where all with Brake packages. I always attributed the different look to that.
But just found out about the light issue. Dealer said a bunch of cars got held at up at customs before they arrived for some light changes.

One thing I'd also like to know. Still trying to confirm with the dealer if all GTs come it.
Do you have the engine brace bar on yours?
Old 5/20/12, 05:02 AM
Bullitt Member

Very nice. Can't wait to get my DIB with the roof
Old 5/20/12, 07:59 AM
Bullitt Member

btw...I was at the dealer today. And none of the cars had the fogs. But then again, they where all with Brake packages. I always attributed the different look to that.
But just found out about the light issue. Dealer said a bunch of cars got held at up at customs before they arrived for some light changes.

One thing I'd also like to know. Still trying to confirm with the dealer if all GTs come it.
Yes, I have the engine brace on my very. Of the 3 GTs I've seen so far, with different packages, they have the brace bar.

I have noticed the oil dipstick is right at the brace bar, bit of a pain in the a$$ to pull out and put back in.

My car took 14 weeks, I would assume the lights may have been a delay as my car was in the first batch of deliveries here.

Last edited by BigR; 5/20/12 at 08:00 AM.
Old 5/20/12, 08:08 AM
Bullitt Member

http://erinwoodford.com/view/2013-Ford-Mustang-10557/

Some new 5.0s here in missisgua if anyone is near
Old 5/20/12, 09:37 AM
Bullitt Member

I believe it only comes on GT's that ordered 19" wheels reading from previous posts. Brembo and Track packs come with 19" but there were some that just ordered 19" black wheel and had the brace

Edit-Here's a link from the moderator Overboost on it
https://themustangsource.com/f821/do...-brace-507559/

Last edited by Jellowood; 5/20/12 at 09:43 AM.
Old 5/20/12, 02:58 PM

Window sticker came up Friday. Deysha, sent you a PM, will you please let me know if my build date or ETA have slipped? Thanks everyone for posting your pics.
Old 5/20/12, 04:03 PM

Nice, man. The envy... it consumes....

Very nice. Can't wait to get my DIB with the roof
Nice Jello-- I see you ordered your car on the same date as I did.... I'm in processing, too. What are the chances that we get them before Fourth of July?
Old 5/20/12, 05:36 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Orien
Nice, man. The envy... it consumes....

Nice Jello-- I see you ordered your car on the same date as I did.... I'm in processing, too. What are the chances that we get them before Fourth of July?
Good question. 6 weeks puts it at 6/19 and I've seen some people get it in 4 weeks. If we get our VIN in the next week we should see what the build date is.
Old 5/20/12, 07:26 PM
Bullitt Member

http://erinwoodford.com/view/2013-Ford-Mustang-10557/

Some new 5.0s here in missisgua if anyone is near
Was there on Sat. All the GTs are Brembo packs.
Old 5/20/12, 07:30 PM
Bullitt Member

I believe it only comes on GT's that ordered 19" wheels reading from previous posts. Brembo and Track packs come with 19" but there were some that just ordered 19" black wheel and had the brace

Edit-Here's a link from the moderator Overboost on it
https://themustangsource.com/f821/do...-brace-507559/
Heard that to. That's why I'm confirming with my Dealer if its the same for Canada. We have slightly different packages (standard). And this fog light fiasco changed things around.
So I want to see if maybe the brace comes with GTs.

on another note.....
Can anyone in Canada confirm what type of shift **** comes standard on the 401a? Is it the silver ball or the half silver/leather one?
Old 5/20/12, 07:45 PM
Bullitt Member

Heard that to. That's why I'm confirming with my Dealer if its the same for Canada. We have slightly different packages (standard). And this fog light fiasco changed things around.
So I want to see if maybe the brace comes with GTs.

on another note.....
Can anyone in Canada confirm what type of shift **** comes standard on the 401a? Is it the silver ball or the half silver/leather one?
Looks like you have $2000 rebate from Ford also where we have only $500 here in SE Michigan

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread