2010-2014 Mustang Information on The S197 {GenII}
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread

Search this Thread

Old 5/8/12, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rjgogo
It was over a month late but it is finally here and sure is nice, thanks for you tracking Deysha

Attachment 109160
BAM! Thats awful pretty! Hope you have many nice days to enjoy!
Old 5/8/12, 06:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Ordered mine today. Can't wait to get info from the dealer!

Honestly I could switch to a different color or CS and still be happy. There's just so many great colors and packages. I just wish it was a little more A La Carte

Last edited by Jellowood; 5/8/12 at 07:01 PM.
Old 5/9/12, 12:53 AM
V6 Member

Hey Deysha, sitting at the airport in Venice waiting for my flight home. Mind taking one more look for me and seeing where the car is? Trying to figure out if I need to block off time the day after I land to pick it up or if I need a rental. THANKS!
Old 5/9/12, 04:30 AM
Bullitt Member

I just heard that Ford is only shutting down for one week this summer instead of two at six of the plants in Michigan and one in Windsor. Hope one of them is Flat Rock!! Suppose to boost production of Ford vehicles by 40,000. Heard this from Bloomberg
Old 5/9/12, 04:33 AM
Bullitt Member

Ok another report says 13 plants and lists some of them but don't see Flat Rock listed : ( Maybe the issue isn't with final production but with parts from other plants? Hopefully this will help speed up delivery or not delay it anymore
http://www.freep.com/article/2012050...n-at-13-plants

Last edited by Jellowood; 5/9/12 at 05:43 AM.
Old 5/9/12, 07:33 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by airoscar
Thank you Deysha, I appreciate it!
No problem, airoscar!

Originally Posted by us002840
Deysha - thanks for the info, but that has been the "party line" for the last month - "shipping soon!" And, speaking to my dealer does NO good, because he says he knows as much as I do, which is nothing. Why would Ford let a vehicle sit for over two months? Uggh, this entire order has been nothing but a pain and I have bought over a dozen new vehicles from Ford over the last 20 years. Never had a problem before, so why now? I am really thinking of just canceling the order! Not your fault! But enough is enough!
I understand your frustration, us002840. I've provided all of the info I have, this is why I advised you to speak with your dealer regarding any other steps you'd like to take.

Originally Posted by G8toGT
Thanks for the update, Deysha! Looks like I have a shot at getting the car THIS weekend - thank you.
Yup, the possibility sure is there, G8toGT. You're welcome!

Originally Posted by rudeboie
Good morning Deysha. I sent you a PM a couple days ago. Can you please check on an update for me? I hope my car's in town by now as I haven't been able to get an update from my dealer. Thanks for your great help again!
Originally Posted by gt21
Deysha,
I sent you a corrected PM today inquiring about my order. Any information that you could provide will be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by Hellbound
any updates deysha
I sent you guys some updates. Please check your inboxes.

Originally Posted by Barry626
Deysha
You told me my order # X01B is schedule for week of 5/21.
This order # is one dealer submitted without the glass roof.
Dealer added the roof on a second order #9999 which they told me was attached to original order #XO1B?
You said #9999 shows nothing @ all.
Guess only way of knowing is to wait till window sticker post on 16th?
Do you have way of checking the options & seeing if glass roof is there?
Thanks again!
Vice versa on the order numbers, Barry626. To avoid more confusion, please speak to your dealer.

Originally Posted by us002840
Oh, why should I speak to my dealer? Is there something that I need to know about the vehicle? Thanks in advance.
It does not look like there is anything wrong with your vehicle, us002840.

Originally Posted by Chris4Kiss
Hi Deysha just sent you a PM looking for updates, just trying to see if everything is still in order and dates are same! Thank You =)
Originally Posted by 2013GT/CS
Hi Deysha, I`m looking for one as well please!!
I'll get to you as soon as possible, guys.

Today is the day, just got a call from the dealer and the car is outside on the truck. going to pick it up tonight after work. Finally, looking forward to it.
It was over a month late but it is finally here and sure is nice, thanks for you tracking Deysha
Attachment 109160
Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats, Rjgogo!!

Originally Posted by MyStang2010GB
Ordered on 2 May 2012:
2013 Ford Mustang GT Base
* Gotta Have It Green
Originally Posted by Jellowood
Ordered mine today. Can't wait to get info from the dealer!
Honestly I could switch to a different color or CS and still be happy. There's just so many great colors and packages. I just wish it was a little more A La Carte
Niiiice!! Congrats, guys!! PM me with your dealer's names and order numbers so I can track them for you.

Originally Posted by LostGeographer
Hey Deysha, sitting at the airport in Venice waiting for my flight home. Mind taking one more look for me and seeing where the car is? Trying to figure out if I need to block off time the day after I land to pick it up or if I need a rental. THANKS!
It's been at your dealer since the 3rd, LostGeographer!! Congrats!! Have a safe flight.

Originally Posted by Jellowood
I just heard that Ford is only shutting down for one week this summer instead of two at six of the plants in Michigan and one in Windsor. Hope one of them is Flat Rock!! Suppose to boost production of Ford vehicles by 40,000. Heard this from Bloomberg
Checking on this one, Jellowood.

Deysha
Old 5/9/12, 07:37 AM
V6 Member

Thank you for the update Deysha. My window sticker went up last night. Everything looks good. Now I'm hoping for a quick delivery!
Old 5/9/12, 07:51 AM

Deysha,

I really appreciate the update.

I'll check again next week.

Thanks!

gt21
Old 5/9/12, 08:19 AM

2013 GT Premium 6spd manual Sterling Gray black interior
Security Package
Comfort package
Over the top stripe
Pedestal spoiler
19 Nickel Luster aluminum wheels
Current offer:
MSRP -- 38,265
-3,140 dealer mark down
-500 rebate
-750 costumer appreciation cash
33,875 total

Hoping to finalize the order this weekend!
Old 5/9/12, 08:27 AM
GT Member

Welp, I am hoping for the BEST sort of news today. Yesterday at 8:00 a.m. my car was on a moving train, it was moving in the right direction and it was barely 100 miles away...but still no ETA update...yesterday afternoon Dealer says "still not received"...getting ready to call FCS and Dealer again this morning. Fingers crossed.
Old 5/9/12, 12:10 PM
GT Member

I have only two words to say at this moment:
1. UN
2. BELIEVABLE

Wait. No...three words. I have only three words to say at this moment:
1. UN
2. *******
3. BELIEVABLE
Old 5/9/12, 12:21 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I have only two words to say at this moment:
1. UN
2. BELIEVABLE

Wait. No...three words. I have only three words to say at this moment:
1. UN
2. *******
3. BELIEVABLE
3 words....

SLOW
Moving
Train
Old 5/9/12, 12:39 PM
Bullitt Member

apparently my car was sitting on a train yesterday in the city waiting to be unloaded, my salesman told me that there was a mechanical issue with the railroad and both him and Deysha told me the ETA has been updated to May 30, but my car is right in town, lol. I have a feeling that my car will be delivered very very soon.
I may have to lurk into the rail yard tonight like a ninja and climb through the train carts like Tom Cruise just to secretly see my car. xP
Old 5/9/12, 12:41 PM
GT Member

Well yes. It did take 16 hours to traverse the 101 miles between Cheyenne, Wyoming and Denver. It WAS a slow train. However, the train arrived last night.

On the bright side, I should be getting a call when they LOCATE my car. And I agree with that, I SHOULD get a call.

UN BELIEVABLE.
Old 5/9/12, 12:45 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
When I ordered my 2010 Mustang GT I was told 8 weeks and it arrived 14 weeks later...and at the wrong dealership!!

I was told 8 weeks again when I ordered the 2013.... I'm trying to contain myn enthusiasm........
Old 5/9/12, 02:20 PM
GT Member

Got my window sticker today, this is getting exciting.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen a '13 GT500 in the wild that wasn't in the hands of a Ford exec or auto show? I'm afraid this appearance of progress on my order is inflating my optimism.
Old 5/9/12, 02:21 PM
GT Member

Yeah...I canceled my order last year after 16 weeks. At least I'm not waiting that long this time (I don't THINK I am anyway, we shall see).

An ex-girfriend of mine used to say, "low expectations are the key to happiness." Words of wisdom - that I often forget.
Old 5/9/12, 03:02 PM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by zenkix
Thank you for the update Deysha. My window sticker went up last night. Everything looks good. Now I'm hoping for a quick delivery!
Originally Posted by gt21
Deysha,
I really appreciate the update.
I'll check again next week.
Thanks!
No problem, guys!

Originally Posted by itezja
2013 GT Premium 6spd manual Sterling Gray black interior
Hoping to finalize the order this weekend!
Sweet! I'm still waiting for you, itezja.

Welp, I am hoping for the BEST sort of news today. Yesterday at 8:00 a.m. my car was on a moving train, it was moving in the right direction and it was barely 100 miles away...but still no ETA update...
It just arrived in Colorado yesterday, G8toGT. It'll get there in a couple of days.

Originally Posted by airoscar
apparently my car was sitting on a train yesterday in the city waiting to be unloaded, my salesman told me that there was a mechanical issue with the railroad and both him and Deysha told me the ETA has been updated to May 30, but my car is right in town, lol. I have a feeling that my car will be delivered very very soon.
Lol! So close, yet so far away... Definitely almost there, airoscar.

Originally Posted by outtaphase
Got my window sticker today, this is getting exciting.
Congrats! This IS very exciting, outtaphase!

Deysha
Old 5/9/12, 04:28 PM

Woohoo, Thanks for the update Deysha. I will be stoked if things progress as scheduled.
Old 5/9/12, 05:15 PM

Well yes. It did take 16 hours to traverse the 101 miles between Cheyenne, Wyoming and Denver. It WAS a slow train. However, the train arrived last night.

On the bright side, I should be getting a call when they LOCATE my car. And I agree with that, I SHOULD get a call.

UN BELIEVABLE.

G8toGT

I hope your delivery goes better than mine.
My car arrived in Denver 4/28/12 at the rail yard. My last ETA was 5/4 and still no car. Now when I call Ford Customer Service, they say call the dealer because they no longer have an ETA. Dealer says anything from it’s on a truck for delivery to it has not arrived in Denver yet.
I sent Deysha a PM hoping for some help. I’m trying to be patient, but come on someone has to know where my car is.

I second your words! UN BELIEVABLE.

Quick Reply: 2013 Ordered/Built/Delivered Thread