Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists

Search this Thread

Old 2/7/12, 06:55 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by erouch
How much am i really missing by not having the x plan? How did you guys get the x plan?
You will need to have a partner code to access x-plan pricing. Joining either the Mustang Club of America or SVTOA will get you the needed code.
Old 2/7/12, 06:57 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Take the price that you are paying for your car w/options now and subtract it by the invoice price of your vehicle w/options then add around $100.
So $100 since i got mine for invoice plus $200. Thanks
Old 2/7/12, 06:59 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by pa93cobra
I believe your #1 is referring to the order type rather than the priority code. The 1 means the order is for stock. My priority code is 99 right now since the factory will not start building the Boss until mid March. The dealer order will not go through until the factory begins scheduling the Boss.
My Boss is scheduled for 3/5/12.
Old 2/7/12, 07:00 PM
Bullitt Member

I could be wrong here but with all the talk about order numbers and priority codes, does anyone have their priced DORA yet? I believe most if not all who ordered their 2013 may only have their VOC Vehicle Order Confirmation.
Old 2/7/12, 07:01 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by bpmurr

Congrats!!!
Old 2/7/12, 07:07 PM
Bullitt Member

Which one did you go with again?
Old 2/7/12, 07:11 PM
Cobra Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Kobrag, I was wondering what color interior you ordered. I have the red seats and red door inserts on my 2007 GT and really like how well the interior looks.
Old 2/7/12, 07:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Hopefully I will get the same good news later this week.
Old 2/7/12, 07:25 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by GTskillet
Does anyone have an ETA on a 2013 yet?
Is there a production start date?
Two of my orders are scheduled and have ETA's to arrive at our dealership already. One is due here the week of 3.13 and the other is the week of 3.20. One is a GT Premium Coupe and the other is a GT California Special Coupe.
Old 2/7/12, 07:27 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 2 Go Snake
Kobrag, I was wondering what color interior you ordered. I have the red seats and red door inserts on my 2007 GT and really like how well the interior looks.
We got recaros so we get dark charcoal interior.
Old 2/7/12, 07:32 PM
GT Member

I could be wrong here but with all the talk about order numbers and priority codes, does anyone have their priced DORA yet? I believe most if not all who ordered their 2013 may only have their VOC Vehicle Order Confirmation.
Whats the difference? Now that you mention it mine does just say vehicle order confirmation at the top. My dealer sent me an updated copy Monday with all the pricing, plus a quote worksheet with all fees and out the door price
Old 2/7/12, 07:40 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Five Oh Brian

Two of my orders are scheduled and have ETA's to arrive at our dealership already. One is due here the week of 3.13 and the other is the week of 3.20. One is a GT Premium Coupe and the other is a GT California Special Coupe.
It certainly looks like orders are moving forward.
Old 2/7/12, 07:44 PM
Bullitt Member

Just because the model won't start production until 2/27 doesn't mean the dealer can't take the order. The dealer can certainly configure it, enter it in to the system and make a deal on price with you awhile. The only thing I can't confirm is how quickly Ford is turning the DORA around at this time.

As I said in an earlier post, I ordered by Boss yesterday but I don't expect order acknowledgement right away from Ford since the Boss would start its build until after some stock units have been completed.

The $500 rebate is still active and you can also purchase using the x-plan if you are buying a V6 or GT and have a code. Just keep in mind that the dealer can do whatever he wants and does not have to honor rebates for plans.
thank you for the info, i told my dealer/manager there is a $500 rebate after he said there is no $1000 anymore and he said he doesn't know where i saw that, can someone please provide a link to that please? i saw a lot of comments about the rebate but didn't see any links to it.

i asked him again if i can order it and said i was confused with his answer, and he said pretty much the same thing
"Stock orders are being built starting 02/27. Customer special orders are being built mid-March. They are input separately."

i don't quiet understand what he means, we know that date, but he's not saying if i can or can't order it right now, a bit confusing.

He gave ma a OTD price, can someone chime in and let me know if this is the best price i can possible get? i live in CA, so all taxes and dmv fees are applied at with the OTD price if I'm correct?

GT 6speed - OTD $32,093
with recaros - OTD $33,629

Invoice price is $27,952

is $4,141 a bit high above invoice with all of the CA taxes and fees, or can i benefit a bit more with the X-plan ?

thanks guys, this would be my very first new mustang purchase, i surely want to get a good deal so i can later start modding a bit as i save more $
Old 2/7/12, 07:51 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by SkyyPunk

Whats the difference? Now that you mention it mine does just say vehicle order confirmation at the top. My dealer sent me an updated copy Monday with all the pricing, plus a quote worksheet with all fees and out the door price
The DORA is used by Ford to acknowledge the dealer order. The DORA will have the order number that you can provide to Deysha to track your order. Jeff or Brian, am I speaking out of turn?
Old 2/7/12, 07:54 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by nickt916

thank you for the info, i told my dealer/manager there is a $500 rebate after he said there is no $1000 anymore and he said he doesn't know where i saw that, can someone please provide a link to that please? i saw a lot of comments about the rebate but didn't see any links to it.

i asked him again if i can order it and said i was confused with his answer, and he said pretty much the same thing
"Stock orders are being built starting 02/27. Customer special orders are being built mid-March. They are input separately."

i don't quiet understand what he means, we know that date, but he's not saying if i can or can't order it right now, a bit confusing.

He gave ma a OTD price, can someone chime in and let me know if this is the best price i can possible get? i live in CA, so all taxes and dmv fees are applied at with the OTD price if I'm correct?

GT 6speed - OTD $32,093
with recaros - OTD $33,629

Invoice price is $27,952

is $4,141 a bit high above invoice with all of the CA taxes and fees, or can i benefit a bit more with the X-plan ?

thanks guys, this would be my very first new mustang purchase, i surely want to get a good deal so i can later start modding a bit as i save more $
Sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your dealer. When Jeff or Brian come back online tomorrow they can confirm your prices.
Old 2/7/12, 08:09 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by ThrustangFiveO
Nice man! What did you get?

I knew this option would be a hit. Amazing what you get for $2500.
I agree. Originally I wasnt going to spend the extra money (rather just get the diff + brembo pack) for two coolers, but once it all got broken down and etc it really was a must have deal.

I got:
GT Prem Black
Track Pack
Comfort Pack
401A
Security
Ac Pack 5
Old 2/7/12, 09:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by cinque35
xplan is more or less invoice price. you have to work for an affiliate of ford (supplier, financial institution, etc) or own a certain amount of stock for a specified period.
Many companies get the discount. I work for a drug store chain and get the xplan through them. I also get discounts for GM, theme parks, moving companies, etc. So it's kinda lumped in with other discounts. Check with your employer.
Old 2/7/12, 09:29 PM
Bullitt Member

I see people aren't getting the electronic package on their orders often. Is the nav that bad? I'm considering it. Should I spend that $$ on recaros?
Old 2/7/12, 09:57 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
The recaros, to me, are a must. I'm still waiting on a response from Deysha about the electronics package. I left her a PM about 4-5 days ago and still haven't heard anything. At this point I'm leaning towards forgoing it because it sounds like it doesn't really do a *whole* lot more than my iphone does already. If that's the case, I'd rather save the money. But again, I've not heard from Deysha so I don't really know what it includes. It might be worth it, I just don't know.
Old 2/7/12, 10:16 PM
GT Member

just confirmed my order today with jeff. Ill be trading in my 2010 GT and ordered a
Gt premium auto in sterling gray metallic
brembo brakes
security package

If anyone is looking to get a car from jeff don't hesitate and just order it, this will be my 2nd car from him and hes great!

Last edited by RiceEatin2000GT; 2/8/12 at 12:07 AM. Reason: context

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Order Guides (including GT500) & Price Lists