Satin Silver Satin Silver 2005-2007 Mustangs

HUGE STANG PROYECT! REALLY NEED HELP FROM ALL!

Search this Thread

Old 1/3/06 | 06:19 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Old 1/3/06 | 06:20 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

pics 63-65
Old 1/3/06 | 06:36 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

pics 66-67
Old 1/3/06 | 06:38 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

pics a,b,c
Old 1/3/06 | 06:41 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Well... after spending the whole day chosing from tons of pics, resizing them, changing names, etc... and of course, posting... it finally done

So now coments welcome!!!
And please, if you dont like stuff, dont be rude, Im not a poser, so I dont want to hear anything about cobras, shelby, stripes etc... its just my taste LOL

And now give me some time so I catch up with some past coments... thanks everybody!
Old 1/3/06 | 08:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Man! Felicitaciones!!

That is a beautiful car!!!

To be honest with you, if I had that car in my garage, I would never touch it, it will be a classic over the years.

I would sell my grandma's jewelry, buy a used/abused 2005 GT, and make THAT car a car to run 1/4 mile, and muscle up with superchargers, nitros, big tires, body kits, seats, etc etc etc.

It is just my opinion, I love how the original model looks like, and yours is way above the original with those extra spices from shelby.

I tell you this because you'll pretty much might need all new insides on the motor to be able to daily drive and race a 500+ HP car.

and it looks like you are looking to spend LOTS of money, so maybe, you can get a cheap used car, and just re-paint, re-build and add kits, seats, and all those cool parts to that car.

But it is just my opinion, that car is very special already.

how much could you pay for a used 05 GT??
and then you'll have the classic look, and the modded one at the same time.
Old 1/4/06 | 10:28 AM
ARF
Bullitt Member

PATAN: Thank you very much!!... Its very cool to hear someboody else that likes the car this much!... about buying a used/abused car... whel my car has 38,000 kilometros or 23,000 miles... so I think its prety much used! LOL... and having 2 diferents 2005... mmmm... not my style... I have a 74, this 05, Im planning on buying a cobra replica just for fun (MAYBE), and Im in the middle of buying a smart roadster coupe... for the city and stuff... besides I also have to have a house, or am I gona live betwen cars? LOL!!!
Old 1/4/06 | 10:36 AM
ARF
Bullitt Member

I FINALLY GOT AN E-MAIL RESPONSE FROM CERVINIS... THIS IS WHAT THEY SENDED AFTER SENDING THEM 4 E-MAILS FROM MY SIDE LOOK:

Hello Alex. Sorry for not getting to your question quick enough. The Car gets lowered ¾ in the front and 1 3/4 in the rear
. The upper billet grill comes with the running emblem, but it can be removed. The Lower comes with fog lights and you will not need your factory fog lights no longer. We charge $12,900 to do the C-300 Package at our Facility. We are located in Vineland, NJ. If you have anymore questions, please give us a call and we will be happy to answer them for you. Thank you
From: Alejandro Rosillo [mailto:alejandrorosillo@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:36 PM
To: info@cervinis.com
Subject: You guys back from hollidays?

Hello!
R u guys back from hollidays yet?

Please answer something!...

ALEX

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 26 December, 2005 2:37:38 PM CST
Subject: This is the third mail... Fwd: Some questions from Mexico (PLEASE ANSWER)

HI!
U guys r known for very good customer service... and im not getting any... please send me some kind of mail or something so iknow you are getting my e-mails... anyway merry x-mas and a happy new year!!

ALEJANDRO ROSILLO FAVIER

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 19 December, 2005 7:44:54 PM CST
Subject: Fwd: Some questions from Mexico (PLEASE ANSWER)

HELLO!!!
Below is the first mail I wrote to you guys... I havent hear anything yet... Could u please answer me cause Im very interested in your products and I feel Im not getting ANY attention... hope u guys r ok and Marry X-Mas!!

ALEX

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 9 December, 2005 2:21:33 PM CST
Subject: Some questions from Mexico

Hello!
My name is Alejandro Rosillo, I live in Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico... Im part of the Mustang Club Guadalajara and the Asociasion Mexicana de Clubes Mustang... Anyway Im looking on some performance and exterior upgrades for my 2005 car... Ive done some exterior down here but not as i would like 2 at all... i saw your kit and your prices, im looking on the full body kit, call it c300 but the diference betwen the c300 and the c500 is way 2 much, i think that i could make other thing with it, anyway i love your body kit and i have some quiestions... how much time would u require to put it on the car? where are u guys located at? in the front billet grille, theres a horse and a tribar emblem, i have a cobra one, could it be changed? the fog lights not the pia ones, the "big ones" i already have the gt ones, what can i do with them? would u just remove them and throw them away? do u lower the car? how much is the clearance? because my car is stock now and i always bump on the speed bumps down here, and i dont want 2 damage the car, we have a lot of those bumps down here... do u guys do any interior mods? well, sorry for all the questions but i really wanted 2 get in touch with you... if i do buy u guys all the stuff, i will only have like 3-5 days 2 do it, cause i can only get 1 week out of work, and i need 2 drive up there and do some more mods besides your kit... have a nice day and thanks in advance!!

ALEX

PS: here is a link to some pictures of my car, spanish forums from the club hope u dont mind )

http://www.mustangclub.com.mx/mexico/forum...opic.php?t=2088

AND THEY STILL HAVENT RESOLVED ALL FOR ME... IT WAS LIKE "BLA BLA BLA" ALL THE INFO THEY GAVE ME IS THE SAME AS ON THE WEBSITE... CANT THEY READ? LOL... E-MAIL THEM BACK AND LOOKING 4 A BETTER ANSWER...
Old 1/4/06 | 01:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Man you better have alot of money for what you plan on doing. especially the cervinis, saleen lights and the supercharger. but in the end, it will all be worth it!
Old 1/4/06 | 04:36 PM
ARF
Bullitt Member

OK THIS IS WHAT I JUST GOT ON THE E-MAIL FROM CERVINIS:

Hello. I’m not sure if you can add the cobra emblem onto the grill. I don’t see why you couldn’t. The total clearance we are unsure of because the car has 20†Wheels on it. The Fog lights are actually the Cobra Lights from Ford. The Lights wire to your factory harness. We can ship the entire kit to you but you will have to call me so that we can get you a shipping quote. Thank you

OK... im getting there... some questions yet but at least they are giving me some info, lol!...

05mustangman: well, lot of money, no, but enough for what Im planing, yes...

EVERYONE... PLEASE HELP ME... I havent received more info as to where I can do all of this mods in less than a week... or a week... 2 weeks max but I dont have that much time... and I havent got any forged internals help yet... or any supercharger info yet... PLEASE MUSTANG LOVERS!!! HELP ME...

Hope to get more feedback from all of you guys :worship:
Old 1/6/06 | 11:58 AM
ARF
Bullitt Member

Sorry for not posting anything...
Ive been kinda busy at work, and Ive been doing some research and info gathering for the car... so I can do the best...

But nobody has said anything on what should I do... please post some more...
Hope 2 hear from u guys soon...
Old 1/26/06 | 07:28 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

What kind of numbers are you looking for, btw? HP and TQ
Old 1/28/06 | 02:03 AM
Team Mustang Source

You might want to try contacting Year One. I suspect they can do all the mods for you, but be prepared to pay some big $$.
Old 2/14/06 | 07:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Would it not be easier for you to make a few trips. Perhaps two or three shorter trips and include weekends. Obviously you could have the motor built and ready to install somewhere for when you get there. That could take 2 days tops. The install should only be 6-8 hours. You could get the kit to a shop and painted before you get there and just slap it on in a day. Obviously neither of these jobs could be completed from begining to end in one week though. SC install is a matter of hours. A lot of shops would be willing to stay open late and work through the weekends for a job like this its just aquestion of $$. Id also suggest calling Cervinis, why does everyone use email?