SN95 Mustang 1994-2004 Mustangs Member Tech & Restoration Discussion

The Stang after some mods::::::::

Search this Thread

Old 10/23/09, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Stang after some mods::::::::

My wife has been waaaay too agreeable with me and mods for the Stang since I got it two weeks ago. Since, I've ordered and installed the following:

- Webelectric sequential turn signal harness
- Stack racing chrome gauge bezel rings
- 3rd brake light "mustang" decal
- MUSTANG decals for the rear bumper (still have to install)
- MGW composite race **** (5 speed logo)
- MGW cigarette lighter (mustang pony)
- MGW two-tone chrome ac ***** w/red lighting
- MGW chrome headlight switch
- MGW chrome/black e-brake handle cover
- MGW chrome door lock pins
- MGW chrome tilt wheel ****
- MGW chrome turn signal ****
- MGW radio know (still need to install)

Today I ordered a chin spoiler and keychain from american muscle - so that's next. I've been like a kid in a candy store with this puppy. The chrome accessories really set off the dark interior. The a/c ***** w/the red lighting are just plain sick! Same w/the chrome bezel rings around the gauges. At night the chrome reflects all the light from the gauges - more the red/orange lighting from the needles and gives it a cool appearance. Anyone who has these knows what I mean. I'm thinking if I get the "stones" I'm gonna do the LED mod for the gauges and go blue.

Anyway, here's some pics.......hope you all enjoy them. Thanks to my buddy Rob for turning me onto MGW - their stuff is top notch!

My baby "Trouble" (as I have named her) after a wash today:

GAUGE CLUSTER BEFORE THE CHROME BEZEL RING INSTALLATION:

AFTER:

Old 10/23/09, 08:20 PM
Cobra Member

O_o at the exhaust tips, but still a very nice color and very nice stang. i like the shift **** and gauge bezels
Old 10/23/09, 08:23 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Very nice! That pony lighter is sweet!
Old 10/24/09, 08:23 AM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
interesting

what did all that run you?
Old 10/24/09, 09:52 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
It's downright amazing what those gauge bezel rings can do to your cluster. It makes it appear much higher class
Old 10/24/09, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pilks
interesting

what did all that run you?
If memory serves correctly, all the MGW stuff was $250, the sequentials were $139, and the decals and gauge bezels were like $55 I think. I believe my "allowance" has been spent until spring time! lol

The MGW is a little pricey compared to other accessories I've priced, but well worth it in my opinion. I've very pleased with how it's turned out.
Old 10/24/09, 09:57 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by PGGARTHW8
If memory serves correctly, all the MGW stuff was $250, the sequentials were $139, and the decals and gauge bezels were like $55 I think. I believe my "allowance" has been spent until spring time! lol

The MGW is a little pricey compared to other accessories I've priced, but well worth it in my opinion. I've very pleased with how it's turned out.
Just noticed your center button between the fogs and defroster buttons. I assume its the T/C button? Mine is labeled with the light on top like the others.
Old 10/24/09, 10:32 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The chrome jeweled trim around the gauges look really amazing! It sure lends a refined prescision look!
Old 10/24/09, 11:01 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Pretty cool mods.
Old 10/24/09, 11:06 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
the sequentials were $139
I always wonder, what makes those so expensive? I've seen them on ebay for about 45 bucks, and I think the same seller is still on ebay at that price. Would you mind posting up some pictures of your unit, and maybe a video of it working? I was also curious if it came with a new blinker solenoid.
Old 10/25/09, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by cntchds
I always wonder, what makes those so expensive? I've seen them on ebay for about 45 bucks, and I think the same seller is still on ebay at that price. Would you mind posting up some pictures of your unit, and maybe a video of it working? I was also curious if it came with a new blinker solenoid.
The $50 dollar sequentials you see on ebay you have to splice the wires in. This unit from webelectric is pretty much identical to the original wire harness. So all you have to do is remove the taillights, remove the original wires and bulbs, install the existing bulbs in the new harness and re-install the lights. I have a buddy w/a 2005 Mustang, he got his sequentials from this place and it was highly recommended. I read around a bit and I liked what I read about them. There are vids on youtube, etc for this. Just search for web electric sequential and you'll get a few hits. I have a vid of my install when I had the passenger side in and blinking compared to the original light on the driver's side. I"ll try to put a link up (at work right now).

I didn't want to mess w/splicing and wiring, so I went with these and I am happy w/them.
Old 10/25/09, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by CircuitBreaker
Just noticed your center button between the fogs and defroster buttons. I assume its the T/C button? Mine is labeled with the light on top like the others.
This is a dummy switch on mine.........I do not have T/C.

I would like to put an eject button on it...lol.
Old 10/25/09, 12:10 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
The $50 dollar sequentials you see on ebay you have to splice the wires in. This unit from webelectric is pretty much identical to the original wire harness. So all you have to do is remove the taillights, remove the original wires and bulbs, install the existing bulbs in the new harness and re-install the lights. I have a buddy w/a 2005 Mustang, he got his sequentials from this place and it was highly recommended. I read around a bit and I liked what I read about them. There are vids on youtube, etc for this. Just search for web electric sequential and you'll get a few hits. I have a vid of my install when I had the passenger side in and blinking compared to the original light on the driver's side. I"ll try to put a link up (at work right now).

I didn't want to mess w/splicing and wiring, so I went with these and I am happy w/them.
I have them too, and love them! Here's my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-9Z2UTK-w
Old 10/25/09, 12:23 PM
I don't do trannies
or rear-ends anymore!

That cluster trim is a really nice touch!
Old 10/25/09, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
I have them too, and love them! Here's my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-9Z2UTK-w
LOL.........I've watched this video a bunch of times! nice vid.
Old 10/26/09, 01:02 AM
Bullitt Member

I love the sequentials, but I am not a big fan of all the chrome, but hey, that is why it is your car
Old 10/26/09, 04:27 PM
V6 Member

Nice! You should get a Mach 1 Grill Delete Kit!
Old 10/27/09, 10:10 AM

Here is my youtube vid on the sequentials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMiwmHt1q0
Old 10/28/09, 07:26 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
None of the kits require a new flasher. They are simply plug and play. I did not order a plug and play kit. The one I bought was cheaper and I just spliced it into the existing wiring harness. It came with an extra set of bulb sockets with three wires to replace the two wire sockets used for the innermost lamps. It works flawlessly!

Last edited by watchdevil; 10/28/09 at 07:29 AM.