05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

Steeda/Cervini's appearance mods...

Search this Thread

Old 1/31/08, 08:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Steeda/Cervini's appearance mods...

I was just kinda thinking of reinventing the way my car looks. Looking at some Steeda stuff, like the front fascia, with a center foglight relocation and the street wing. Or something like the Cervinis pedistal wing with the ducktail spoiler. Does anyone have these parts on their car? If so pictures?

http://www.steeda.com/products/steed...ront_facia.php
but with this:
http://www.steeda.com/products/fog_l...cation_kit.php
And then this:

Versus this:

Old 1/31/08, 09:55 PM
Bullitt Member

I don't have either of them, but if your set on one or the other I'd go for the Cervini's look. You may want to look into the Street Scene ducktail combined with a regular spoiler instead of the Cervini one in that picture. Nothing agains Cervini's, I just think that the CDC and the Street Scene ducktail look and flow better with the body.

Just my $.02. Take it or leave it. Got any pics of your car to post? Any other ideas your thinking about?
Old 2/1/08, 07:47 AM
Retired Tms Staff

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
All I can say is there is one Reg GT in town with the Steeda wing and everyone that sees it laughs. I personally don't care for the looks of it either but hey, not everyone likes my mods either. I say you do what you want to do and get what you like.
Old 2/1/08, 08:29 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BossDawg
I don't have either of them, but if your set on one or the other I'd go for the Cervini's look. You may want to look into the Street Scene ducktail combined with a regular spoiler instead of the Cervini one in that picture. Nothing agains Cervini's, I just think that the CDC and the Street Scene ducktail look and flow better with the body.

Just my $.02. Take it or leave it. Got any pics of your car to post? Any other ideas your thinking about?
Are they a little bit cheaper? Here's what I got of my car at the moment.

This is the current rear with the SHR medallion.
Old 2/1/08, 08:47 AM
Cobra R Member

My only comment on Cervini is if you have a problem, they will not even call you back. I finally fixed my problem myself, but it would have been nice to get a call back or email back or even a post on their, thats right THEIR forum to my question.
Old 2/1/08, 09:27 AM
Bullitt Member

First of all, that is a very nice car you have there. If I didn't get Alloy Grey, I would have got that color. As far as price goes, on Cervini's web site it shows that ducktail at $299.99. CDC has their ducktail listed at $310.00, and on lmperformance.com the Street Scene ducktail is $265.00. There are two main differences between the CDC and the Street Scene. The Street Scene has a spot for the third brake light, where the CDC covers it, and the Street Scene is a little higher than the CDC one.

I attached a couple of pictures of my CDC spoiler. I don't have a picture of the Street Scene one for comparison, but there is a TMS member with one bad *** looking red Mustang that has it.
Attached Thumbnails Steeda/Cervini's appearance mods...-6.jpg   Steeda/Cervini's appearance mods...-7.jpg  
Old 2/1/08, 09:33 AM
V6 Member

I have the pedestal wing and duck tail from cervinis on my car the fit of the duck tail isnt the greatest fit, not crazy on how it meets the bumper, ill post pics as soon as i get home tonight
Old 2/1/08, 10:41 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by BossDawg
First of all, that is a very nice car you have there. If I didn't get Alloy Grey, I would have got that color. As far as price goes, on Cervini's web site it shows that ducktail at $299.99. CDC has their ducktail listed at $310.00, and on lmperformance.com the Street Scene ducktail is $265.00. There are two main differences between the CDC and the Street Scene. The Street Scene has a spot for the third brake light, where the CDC covers it, and the Street Scene is a little higher than the CDC one.

I attached a couple of pictures of my CDC spoiler. I don't have a picture of the Street Scene one for comparison, but there is a TMS member with one bad *** looking red Mustang that has it.

I never even noticed that with the CDC covering the 3rd brake light. I suppose maybe that's why they offer the LED 3rd brake light in the roof?
Old 2/1/08, 10:56 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by omendez
I have the pedestal wing and duck tail from cervinis on my car the fit of the duck tail isnt the greatest fit, not crazy on how it meets the bumper, ill post pics as soon as i get home tonight

That'll help out greatly! Appreciate it!
Old 2/1/08, 11:36 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here is a link to some pics of my pony with the Cervini wing. I personally think it blows all others out of the water...but then again, that is why I bought it!

http://www.ymrforums.com/vbgarage.ph...253&garage=512

I normally have one a pic of the rear there as well but download failed this morning. Should be one there this evening...
Old 2/1/08, 02:05 PM
Bullitt Member

If only there was a photoshopped picture of yours with Vista Blue.... all of the ones I've seen are yellow. Looks good though.
Old 2/1/08, 02:43 PM
Cobra R Member

Originally Posted by adrenalin
All I can say is there is one Reg GT in town with the Steeda wing and everyone that sees it laughs...
I like it, but that's what's stopping me from putting it on my car. I'd go with the Cervini because it looks like it belongs.
Old 2/1/08, 05:57 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Since you have the stock GT wing I would go with the Street Scenes ducktail. If you go with the CDC you will have to fill holes.
Old 2/1/08, 06:59 PM
Bullitt Member

I have the CDC 3rd brake light too. It was surprisingly easy to install and looks good. Are you wanting to keep the GT wing and get a ducktail like in the Cervini's picture or are you just looking for a spoiler to replace your GT wing.

Also, the CDC and the Street Scene would both require you to fill holes if you remove the GT wing. Both companies sell parts to cover the holes if you decide to go with that company too.
Old 2/2/08, 09:42 AM
Bullitt Member

I might keep the GT wing... I think that was the look I liked with the Cervini's stuff, the ducktail and the pedestal wing. I'd have to get my stripes taken care of on the ducktail if I got it, but I'm almost thinking of ripping them off (vinyl) and getting them painted or something else. I was thinking of iridescent white flames or something on the front. Something else I've noticed was no one has really said anything about the Steeda front. Is there no opinion on that?
Old 2/2/08, 10:00 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
I used the Steeda street wing on my 06'GT.
Attached Images   
Old 2/4/08, 10:50 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Poco
I used the Steeda street wing on my 06'GT.

That's not so bad. Hmm.... decisions decisions!
Old 2/4/08, 11:20 AM
Bullitt Member

That steeda wing looks good. Better than the wing that comes with the boy racer kit because it is not so tall looking.