05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

The Spoiler Store on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 1/2/13, 11:04 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Spoiler Store on eBay

Does this store have a good gt500 spoiler for my gt have anybody boughten anything from this site
Old 1/2/13, 11:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by agomez
Does this store have a good gt500 spoiler for my gt have anybody boughten anything from this site
I bought my GT500 spoiler from them pre painted. As far as I'm concerned you can't beat the quality for the price.

I'd do it again 100 times over.

Here's a couple pictures of the spoiler on my car.
Attached Thumbnails The Spoiler Store on eBay-img_1090.jpg   The Spoiler Store on eBay-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 1/2/13, 11:45 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Kevin509

I bought my GT500 spoiler from them pre painted. As far as I'm concerned you can't beat the quality for the price.

I'd do it again 100 times over.

Here's a couple pictures of the spoiler on my car.
Okay awesome thanks for the feedback how long have you had it and is shipping fast
Old 1/2/13, 11:46 PM
GT Member

Okay awesome thanks for the feedback how long have you had it and is shipping fast
The car looks awesome with it was it easy installation
Old 1/3/13, 09:23 AM
Bullitt Member

I also got my GT500 spoiler from them, prepainted. Was excellent, haven't had any issues with it in 2 years.
Old 1/3/13, 09:46 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by MikuhlBrian
I also got my GT500 spoiler from them, prepainted. Was excellent, haven't had any issues with it in 2 years.
Okay cool nice to know yes I'm getting mine then
Old 1/3/13, 10:45 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Another one here. Great product and tremendous price. I bet they're making a killing
Old 1/3/13, 01:25 PM
GT Member

Originally Posted by 06blackvertstang
Another one here. Great product and tremendous price. I bet they're making a killing
I bet they are for that price I don't think you can beat that
Old 1/3/13, 05:36 PM
Mach 1 Member

The car looks awesome with it was it easy installation
I've had it since may or june of this year, can't remember for sure haha. It's never lifted or looked like it's going to come off as time goes by or anything, including at 120 mph. haha.

Instal was straight forward, getting the double sided tape off from where your factory spoiler was was the toughest part as far as I'm concerned. It helped to have a friend to help line up the new spoiler because once you peel the tape back you want to stick it on right the first time and not try to jimmy it around after you've already got the tape stuck to line the holes up or anything.

It only uses two of the four holes from the factory spoiler, and the instructions say to drill an additional two holes in the decklid, but I did not drill the extra holes and it's been fine for me. I used some RTV silicon to seal up around the unused holes so it doesn't leak in the trunk.
Old 1/4/13, 09:59 AM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Kevin509

Instal was straight forward, getting the double sided tape off from where your factory spoiler was was the toughest part as far as I'm concerned. It helped to have a friend to help line up the new spoiler because once you peel the tape back you want to stick it on right the first time and not try to jimmy it around after you've already got the tape stuck to line the holes up or anything.

I did mine a little differently with the double-sided tape. For each piece of the tape, just pull off enough so that when you fold the edge over, you have just a little "tail" of the backing paper that you can pull on once the spoiler is flipped over and onto the trunk. When you flip it over and put it onto the trunk, you'll have 4 (or 6) "tails" hanging out. THen you can position the spoiler and once it is in the proper place, pull the tails and remove all the rest of the backing paper and then push the spoiler down to bond the double sided tape to the trunk. I then placed several heavy books onto the length of the spoiler for a few hours.