05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

New and Improved

Search this Thread

Old 2/15/05, 12:29 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SWEET

Looks ka already. Once you get your springs and rims, it'll look even more stunning.

Very nice, classy looking work. Stripes may not be everyone's cuppa tea, but I think your car looks great.

Good luck with all your other mods.
Old 2/15/05, 05:22 PM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by backafter20@February 14, 2005, 9:36 PM
All right, vegasjay, you are killing me! Do you have any idea how long I took me to decide on a color? I like most of them! After months I decided on Sonic Blue with the intention of Shelbyizing it. And there you are living in a blast furnace-dust bowl, and you have BLACK. The most gorgeous black and white Shelby clone I've seen on these forums. Ok the only black and white one, but :shock: . How did you decide on black, when you live someplace so hot and dusty? The color combo would never have occured to me, but it certainly works! (Your car gives me goosebumps, too, rcinco, I just never expected black and white could look so good.) Given the difficulty in cleaning black, do you have any regrets? (Actually, red doesn't have that much better of a reputation for being easy to keep clean.)
I have studied that kit from Mustang F/X a little more, and there are new pics on the website of an '05 version. I'm not sure...I don't like the "gas cap" decal, they got rid of the signature decal on the trunk, the CS fender badges look a little too small, and I definitely don't care for the Shelby cartoons on the rear quarters. Seemed cool at first, but it's getting iffy now...
Thank's The hot part is easy, auto down window's, max A/C good to go. Beside's when it's 120 degree's out, color matter's very little... The tinted window's help more than anything. Now the clean part, that's another story. :bang: I should buy stock in Ziano! If I didn't enjoy detailing my ride's, there's no way I would have got'n a black car! It's sorta a relaxing hobbie of mine I guess. It does get frustrating, the dust 10 mins. after washing thing etc.! I use a California duster alot, along with the Ziano Z-6 gloss enhancer spray. I clay bared first, then applied 6 coat's of Ziano wax. I just try to keep up on it, and stay ahead of it. But at night, against the glow of neon light's it look's amazing, and is well worth the hard work.

Why did I Pick Black? IMO Black Pony=Bad A** B)
Old 2/15/05, 05:33 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i dont see where flamse would be coming from dude. ur car just rocks
Old 2/18/05, 11:36 PM
V6 Member

Hey man I think your car looks great. I usually don't care for the color red but your car looks great. I'm sure it will turn heads.