05-09 Exterior Modifications Making Your '05 Stand Out from the Crowd

CROSSROADZDIRECT.COM anbody have problems?

Search this Thread

Old 6/14/05, 06:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I'm trying to find out if anyone has ordered from or add problems from CROSSROADZDIRECT.COM? I ordered the Boss 429 hood scoop on 5-24 from them and I specifically asked if it was in stock and was told yes. The order did not ship till 6-02 . Thats been two weeks ago almost and no package has showed up . I have called 3 times to get some kind of tracking info , but I have never gotten a call back. Now they sent me a email showing delivered today and I still have no package . I can't get a return phone call to even know were or how they shipped it and well I'm pretty pissed about.

So I ask has anyone else had this problem and was it resolved or do I need to start looking at getting my money back? Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks Mike
Old 6/14/05, 06:10 PM
3rd Times A Charm

Sorry to here that Mike. Look in the V6 section for a Torch Red V6 with hood scoop, rims (he's actually swapped rims a few times.) He is the owner of the website. Send him a PM or Email. You'll probably get better results.
Old 6/14/05, 06:13 PM
3rd Times A Charm

His name is TorchRed05. Hope this helps.

Not a fan of bad customer service.
Old 6/14/05, 06:44 PM
Bullitt Member

I didn't realize he was the owner. I will give him a try.
Thanks for your help.
Mike
Old 6/14/05, 11:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Shoot him an email. He'll get right back to you. No worries.
Old 6/15/05, 06:25 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by JST4FN@June 14, 2005, 6:11 PM
I'm trying to find out if anyone has ordered from or add problems from CROSSROADZDIRECT.COM? I ordered the Boss 429 hood scoop on 5-24 from them and I specifically asked if it was in stock and was told yes. The order did not ship till 6-02 . Thats been two weeks ago almost and no package has showed up . I have called 3 times to get some kind of tracking info , but I have never gotten a call back. Now they sent me a email showing delivered today and I still have no package . I can't get a return phone call to even know were or how they shipped it and well I'm pretty pissed about.

So I ask has anyone else had this problem and was it resolved or do I need to start looking at getting my money back? Any help on this would be appreciated.
Thanks Mike

Mike, just sent you a PM regarding that hood scoop. Going to make this brief and we'll keep this conversation outside of the forum as even potential bad publicity is still publicity and I won't take away from the sponsors here.

This item was in stock when you ordered. I was invoiced by manufacturer and told it was shipped. You've only called 3 times? Heck if it was me I would have been ringing my phone off the hook. I will be tracking this item today and getting back with you later on this morning. You have my cell phone number and personal email address if you need to contact me personally. We'll get er taken care of TODAY...my promise to you.
Old 6/15/05, 08:18 AM
Bullitt Member

Thanks for replying. I try to be patient and since it was showing updates I assumed it was correct. I got worried when I never got a call back and then it was showed to be shipped.

Anyway since I've found the owner now, I'll continue it thru pms.

Thanks Mike
Old 6/15/05, 09:19 AM
GT Member

Originally posted by JST4FN@June 15, 2005, 8:21 AM
Thanks for replying. I try to be patient and since it was showing updates I assumed it was correct. I got worried when I never got a call back and then it was showed to be shipped.

Anyway since I've found the owner now, I'll continue it thru pms.

Thanks Mike

No problem it was my fault for breakdown in communication. I'll keep you updated throughout the day.

Administrator, don't know if you want to delete this post?
Old 6/15/05, 09:32 AM
Mach 1 Member

Now this is customer service!
I'm going to have to find something to buy at crossroadzdirect now
Old 6/15/05, 12:12 PM
Bullitt Member

It's not customer service until it's handled :nono: so.... we'll have to wait and see. If it turns out positive then yes I will post that up right here in this thread !! When you can't get in touch with someone you start to worry, and since that was my first experience with them I had to post here to see if others had dealt with them. Luckily he was a member of this board, and it looks as if it will get handled.

Thanks Mike
Old 6/15/05, 12:14 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
.. thanks for taking this off the public forums