GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Stingers + Prochamber?

Search this Thread

Old 1/9/07, 08:19 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2005sonicBOOST
I didn't notice he was only a bulitt, I was thinking at least a mach 1 puhhhh.........LOL Ya your alright in my book to slamman02
you do know this is MattP343 from Mustangexhaust and all other forums...I just couldnt get the name on here for some reason??
Old 1/9/07, 08:23 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by SP_51-F1
Scott,
Is there room to weld a set or resonators behind the prochamber? If so, I would try that.

When I took my cats off (Pypes H) my drone went way down, but it was just too loud for where I live now. Adding the resonators to the over-axle toned it down just enough. It is still loud and deep, but the drone and trumpets are gone.

I know it has been brought up before, but I am very happy with my current setup.

What resonators did you use?
Old 1/9/07, 08:24 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 70MACH1OWNER
Yeah.... he's just a bullit bit@h!! Your alright Slamman02. We know where your handle comes from.
Scott
hey Im not the pansy that can't handle the off road prochamber cause it hwurts my pwoorrr ears haha
Old 1/9/07, 08:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Well one thing's for sure- between Adam, Scott, me, and Matt we should eventually figure out how to be satisfied with our exhausts! LOL

oh ps: skip the bullitt, mach, cobra, etc. custom titles and just go straight to Team Mustang Source designation!
Old 1/9/07, 08:33 PM
Cobra Member

lol Im just trying to learn from everyone elses experiance..

Right now I have about $1300 and Im deciding if I should sell my current fanblades and get new rims/tires lowering springs...Mac LTs with catted prochamber and springs...SLP LTs and catted X...275s all around with lowering springs frpp shocks/struts and gears...the list goes on and on-
Old 1/9/07, 08:35 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by SlamMan02
lol ...the list goes on and on-

Yes it does..... always! lol
Old 1/9/07, 08:44 PM
Cobra Member

Why cant I just be satisfied...lol well obviously everyone here knows the answer to that one - but its a huge mystery to all my friends and most of all, my parents
Old 1/9/07, 09:28 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you do know this is MattP343 from Mustangexhaust and all other forums...I just couldnt get the name on here for some reason??
I thought that was you because of your avatar, who is that in your avatar anyways, is that you LOL
Old 1/9/07, 09:29 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

[quote=tom281;816608]Well one thing's for sure- between Adam, Scott, me, and Matt we should eventually figure out how to be satisfied with our exhausts! LOL

That's for dam sure. LOL
Old 1/9/07, 09:42 PM
Super Boss Lawman Member

lol Im just trying to learn from everyone elses experiance..

Right now I have about $1300 and Im deciding if I should sell my current fanblades and get new rims/tires lowering springs...Mac LTs with catted prochamber and springs...SLP LTs and catted X...275s all around with lowering springs frpp shocks/struts and gears...the list goes on and on-
Why don't you get everything on there minus the headers, got a credit card?LOL That's on my next to do list, shock's and struts. I'm tired of felling like i'm driving in a freakin jolly jumper LOL
Old 1/10/07, 06:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by tom281
Well one thing's for sure- between Adam, Scott, me, and Matt we should eventually figure out how to be satisfied with our exhausts! LOL

oh ps: skip the bullitt, mach, cobra, etc. custom titles and just go straight to Team Mustang Source designation!

I'm coming. I'am just a littler slower than you guys
Old 1/10/07, 06:52 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Why cant I just be satisfied...lol well obviously everyone here knows the answer to that one - but its a huge mystery to all my friends and most of all, my parents

My wife just looks at me like I have two heads when I am on the computer listening to all of the exhaust vids trying to figure out what I want. Now that I have went the wrong way with my setup she just sees $$$$ signs.
Scott
Old 1/10/07, 06:54 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 69_gt500
Theirs a soundclip on youtube of the stingers with o/r h. It made it sound a little more mellow, as i think it would for the prochamber.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bkV5xLRo...elated&search=

I like this sound. It's alot more mellow sounding to me than mine is right now. Thanks for the assistance.
Scott
Old 1/10/07, 08:45 AM
Bullitt Member

I have read about adding the resonators in other thread and have done some searching on the topic. However, I could never find any threads with vids to show the before and after results. If you have any I would be interested in seeing them.
Scott

There is only one before and after video that I know of, and it is with a Pypes-H I believe. I could not find it right now, but when I do I will post a link. I don't know how it will sound with the Prochamber, just letting you know it worked well for me.

Originally Posted by tom281
What resonators did you use?

I have Dynomax Bullet Performance resonators. I purchased the over-axle pipe with the resonators already welded in from a member on another forum.
Old 1/10/07, 08:51 AM
Bullitt Member

Nevermind, the videos posted above are the only ones that I know of. Like all others, they don't quite do it justice. Mine sounds much deeper in person.
Old 1/10/07, 09:57 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

My wife just looks at me like I have two heads when I am on the computer listening to all of the exhaust vids trying to figure out what I want. Now that I have went the wrong way with my setup she just sees $$$$ signs.
Scott
I get the same look's all the time but most of the time she just look's at me and tells me in crazy
Old 1/10/07, 03:43 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by 2005sonicBOOST
Why don't you get everything on there minus the headers, got a credit card?LOL That's on my next to do list, shock's and struts. I'm tired of felling like i'm driving in a freakin jolly jumper LOL
I'm only 18 and I would rather not have anything else to pay off, other then the car. I have about $4grand left to go and my parents are going to help me with some.

Im just trying to figure out what I want most...Wheels/Tires, Suspension, or Exhaust/Power?

Edit: Oh and YEA Thats me in my Avatar...
Old 1/10/07, 03:46 PM
Cobra Member

Scott
haha I hear you on that, except so far Ive really liked everything that Ive invested in. But all my non-car friends are always like "your going to get new exhaust, don't you already have that?" Then I have to explain that there is more to exhaust then just mufflers and tips lol...
Old 1/10/07, 03:56 PM
Legacy TMS Member

I'm only 18 and I would rather not have anything else to pay off, other then the car. I have about $4grand left to go and my parents are going to help me with some.

Im just trying to figure out what I want most...Wheels/Tires, Suspension, or Exhaust/Power?

18 years old!!! Your still poop'n in your pants. I would love to be your age again and have cars like these stangs as my starter car. I started with a used 1971 VW Super Beetle and put headers on it right away. Now that I think back it sounded "RICE" before rice was ever invented. Man we have come along was in the last 40 yrs.
Scott

P.S. If I were you I'd go for the wheels and tires. Everybody that looks at your car will see them long before they hear the exhaust!!
Old 1/10/07, 04:07 PM
Bullitt Member

I know what you mean. Im 20 and im busting my *** trying to pay for this, and of course have plenty of $$$ to spend on mods.

Quick Reply: Stingers + Prochamber?