GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Just Made an Appointment for My Gear Install

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/06, 09:59 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ January 29, 2006, 3:52 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thanks man! I decided on Go instead of Show!
[/b][/quote]

Good decision...Drums fingers together in a Mr. Burns fashion, Eccellent... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/16.gif[/img]

I hope the installation goes good for you, and have fun with her! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 04:48 PM
3rd Times A Charm

Holy S***!!!!! These are bad hiney!!!
Old 2/4/06, 04:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ February 4, 2006, 3:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Holy S***!!!!! These are bad hiney!!!
[/b][/quote]

I assume you like them? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 04:57 PM
Cobra Member

darn right they are awesome....

I hope your hearing isnt like $%&#ed up now or anything btw [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Sorry 'bout that.

The car is bad hiney, sounds great and looks great. I just miss the tinted everything...

I guess I will just let you post about the day, a lot of news and stuff.

-Dan
Old 2/4/06, 08:07 PM
FR500 Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleveland @ February 4, 2006, 4:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

I hope your hearing isnt like $%&#ed up now or anything btw [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Sorry 'bout that.

The car is bad hiney, sounds great and looks great. I just miss the tinted everything...

-Dan
[/b][/quote]

He has a whole new car to drive now, prolly won't hear from him for a while! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
Old 2/4/06, 11:52 PM
3rd Times A Charm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(don_w @ February 4, 2006, 3:54 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I assume you like them? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Don, I love them!!! I can't wait to get some LCAs and better tires now. I'll be ready for the track. I am hoping to jump from my personal best of 14.096 at 102.24, to the 12 second club!

Do you think I'll be able to make it with my current mods, LCAs and tires?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleveland @ February 4, 2006, 4:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Sorry 'bout that.

-Dan
[/b][/quote]

Funny you say that, my ears do still hurt!!!

Let me just tell everyone, Cleveland's car sounds ANIMAL!!! This is trully a unique set up that still has my ears ringing...

As far as the tint, you can expect that pretty soon too! I got shafted by the PO-lice and had to rip everything off [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]

I will wait on the other news until the time is right...

Thanks a lot for comin' out bro! It was nice to put a face with the name. Hit me up next time you go to the track. I have a buddy with a new GTO and a big mouth that I'd like to shut.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wild stray @ February 4, 2006, 7:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
He has a whole new car to drive now, prolly won't hear from him for a while! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

I had just dropped in to say the gears went just fine! I definately recommend this mod to everyone. I was expecting a lot of shifting and a tainted driving experiance. People have said that 4.10s on a manual are to much for a daily driver [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]

I would go steeper if I did it again!
Old 2/4/06, 11:57 PM
Cobra Member

I had a blast out there, that was the first time I have even cruised with someone else that owned a Mustang.

When we first started "racing" out there did you drop it into 4th or was that 3rd? My auto only wanted to shift to 4th those first few times when I put my foot into it so I started to put it into 3rd manually.

I hella want to see what you do with all that video ya took, doing some editing?

BTW, I think those flowmasters are louder when you are cruising compared to mine, it sounded great too.

-Dan
Old 2/5/06, 12:01 AM
3rd Times A Charm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleveland @ February 4, 2006, 11:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I had a blast out there, that was the first time I have even cruised with someone else that owned a Mustang.

When we first started "racing" out there did you drop it into 4th or was that 3rd? My auto only wanted to shift to 4th those first few times when I put my foot into it so I started to put it into 3rd manually.

I hella want to see what you do with all that video ya took, doing some editing?

BTW, I think those flowmasters are louder when you are cruising compared to mine, it sounded great too.

-Dan
[/b][/quote]

I had dropped it into 3rd the very first time, when I pulled on you. But I started hesitatig and backed off. The next time I went into 4th, and you just took me! I can't wait to get this tune down pack, and meet you at the track!!!

I don't even know how to edit the videos. I can burn them onto a CD for you, but they're to big for me to Email, or upload.

The main sound clip I did for you didn't come out that well. I can't really capture the "SCREAM" when he get on it.

That's what I was saying, for as loud as your car is, you can keep it mellow as heck!
Old 2/5/06, 12:31 AM
Cobra Member

Let me know when you are planning to go back and perhaps I can get all my dyno tuning done that same day too. I'll have to bring my stock mufflers for all our ears sake when on the dyno. SLP Loudmouths were loud enough and nowhere near the "loud output" now.

You'll see the full nitrous system active again too [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

If you want, you can upload the video to my ftp account so I can take a looksie.

And yes, I need track time in the future but Im exercising some restrain by not just putting more purchases on my credit cards. I'll let my guard down soon enough though. Until then...

-Dan
Old 2/5/06, 01:42 AM
FR500 Member

[/quote]

I did, buit prolly not for everybody. For an everyday driver the 4.10's rule! If you're running stock diameter rims/tires you can get another set of tires for the rear to play with the ratios..........lots of fun!
Old 2/5/06, 02:53 AM
Bullitt Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S197 GT @ February 4, 2006, 10:55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

welcome to the "fake 50 horsepower" club!

bring on the 4.30s....!!!!!!haha [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
Old 2/5/06, 10:33 AM
3rd Times A Charm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cleveland @ February 4, 2006, 11:34 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

If you want, you can upload the video to my ftp account so I can take a looksie.

-Dan
[/b][/quote]

How do I do that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wild stray @ February 5, 2006, 12:45 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I did, buit prolly not for everybody. For an everyday driver the 4.10's rule! If you're running stock diameter rims/tires you can get another set of tires for the rear to play with the ratios..........lots of fun!
[/b][/quote]

I bet it's not for everybody, but I'm not everybody! I am kinda kicking myself in the hiney, but I'm still very pleased with the 4.10s!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stkdidy @ February 5, 2006, 1:56 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
welcome to the "fake 50 horsepower" club!

bring on the 4.30s....!!!!!!haha [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]
Old 2/5/06, 11:38 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Way to go Nick! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]