GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

I just need to vent/b_tch.... vinyal stripes

Search this Thread

Old 3/12/07, 01:13 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06GTwJUICE
Yep, I typed it correctly and you read correctly.

It's complicated but yes, I have both(Taiwanese wife, japanese girlfriend). If thats not enough, I also have a F-ck buddy (from Hong Kong) who also lives in the same comlex. How many men can say they have three women all in the same apartment complex that all know about each other.

I hope i'm not judge negatively by this..., after all I'm just a man trying to make it though life the best he can and I'm far from perfect.

And you STILL find time to work on the car?
Old 3/12/07, 02:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by 06GTwJUICE
Yep, I typed it correctly and you read correctly.

It's complicated but yes, I have both(Taiwanese wife, japanese girlfriend). If thats not enough, I also have a F-ck buddy (from Hong Kong) who also lives in the same comlex. How many men can say they have three women all in the same apartment complex that all know about each other.

I hope i'm not judge negatively by this..., after all I'm just a man trying to make it though life the best he can and I'm far from perfect.

There are two types of people in this world......nerd and bullys.....................and hot asian women.......they know what you want..........and they'll do it............yeah.......they'll do what you want.

I hope someone saw that episode of family guy or I am going to get some weird looks.
Old 3/12/07, 02:27 PM
G.T
Mach 1 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06GTwJUICE:

stoic21: in case they didn't.. here goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4xMPtGHfDw
Old 3/12/07, 07:35 PM
Bullitt Member

Sorry to hear about your install frustrations. After hearing a few "I'll never install vinyl stripes again" I've decided to fore-go my plans to install my Roush stripes myself. Thankfully I got a great quote from a local installer who was listed on BSM's website.
Old 3/12/07, 10:40 PM
Bullitt Member

After replying to this thread yesterday, I took a long look at the tape stripes I have had for few months now... since my look with matte stripes was pretty stealth... I decided to PULL THEM OFF. Took 10 minutes and looks much better now IMO. I've never been fan of tape/stickers either... if I regret, I'll get them painted next. anyway, now the car's a sleeper! Since this car's pretty busy today, it doesn't need that busy look anymore.

Edit: KUDOS to BSM for making possible getting stripes and especially having material that'll super easy to take off (that prop actually goes to 3M)
Old 3/13/07, 05:27 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by G.T
06GTwJUICE:

stoic21: in case they didn't.. here goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4xMPtGHfDw

Old 3/13/07, 06:06 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My experience -

I got some water on mine too, but if you let it dry completely, you should not have a problem. Any backing spots that do stick (when wet) you can rub your finger over the area and the wet backing paper will ball up and come off. Then clean the area with some soapy water.

Small bubbles will come out on their own with some exposure to some warm sunlight. For larger ones, I worked them to the edges with the squeegee. If I could not get them to the edge, I poked them with a needle (don't go too deep) and again worked the air out the squeegee.