GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

I have a problem

Search this Thread

Old 4/7/07, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a problem

So I decided yesturday to install my BMR LCA relocation Brackets and adjustable panhard bar.

When i took it for a test drive it seemed that when I would brake, the rearend would jut left, making me have to compensate with the steering wheel. Its has gotten worse as I keep driving the car. I have made sure all the bolts were torqued down right and that the bushings were greased.

Any suggestions?
Old 4/7/07, 01:10 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
"rearend would jut left"

Are you saying that your rearend is lifting or is it pulling to the left? It might be that you don't have the rear wheels centered after installing the panhard bar.
Old 4/7/07, 01:16 PM
Cobra R Member

Yes you may need to adj the panhard bar with a good alignment at the same time. Good luck
Old 4/7/07, 01:18 PM

I mean it is kicking out. When I press down on the brake firmly, the rearend seems to slide left so i have to correct the steering. It only does this when i apply firm pressure on the brakes. The rear wheels are centered and the jam nuts have locktite blue on them as well. So idk.
Old 4/7/07, 01:36 PM
Cobra Member

Originally Posted by SonicStang
I mean it is kicking out. When I press down on the brake firmly, the rearend seems to slide left so i have to correct the steering. It only does this when i apply firm pressure on the brakes. The rear wheels are centered and the jam nuts have locktite blue on them as well. So idk.
Did you disconnect (and forget to reconnect) a shock? Swapping control arms and sticking in a panhard bar shouldn't cause the car to pull. Did you pinch a brake line somehow or another?