GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Get a tune for you stang!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11/5/06, 07:57 AM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get a tune for you stang!!!

Yesterday I have the sincere privilege of visiting TacoBill. http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showpo...postcount=4332 Bill and his family are wonderful people and I thank them for taking the time to indulge my curiosity about Bill's car. I wish the visit could have been longer.
Bill's Mustang is an excellent example of what late model muscle car should be. The non-performance mods he has done are very tasteful and well executed and the car has a very clean look to it.
For those who have seen his videos you just can't imagine how awesome his car sounds. I wish I could put this setup on my ride but it is a daily driver and I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it!
Bill took me for a short ride and I must say the Steeda sport springs felt very good. But of coarse, the thing that really caught my attention was the giddy up and get gone power. One word can best describe the power that Bama tunes give and engineā€¦ AWESOME!!!
For those of you running a cold air induction system without a tuneā€¦ You just don't understand what this does. I don't care what HP the CAI supposedly gives you, IT WILL NEVER match what the tune does for the car. That can only be done with proper timing and fuel adjustments as well as massaging the electronic throttle. I was only a passenger but it has been a long time since I felt the torque hit like it did on Bills car. Simply amazing.
I know I will be begging, stealing or borrowing the money to get this setup. I hope this helps someone on the fence. I was intending to get it all along, now it will be my first modā€¦ Hopefully before the end of the month!
Thanks again Bill and tell your brother in law I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye.