GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

C&L and predator problems

Search this Thread

Old 4/14/10, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C&L and predator problems

Hello,I have a 2009 GT and have installed a C&L Racer CAI and just updated my vr7145 tuner to change the tune. Come to find out the update wiped out all the normal CAI tunes that came with it. So I'm kind of stuck now. Where can I get the 95mm tune for my GTor even the C&L tune. I bought the parts used and unlocked. If anyone could maybe email me something so i don't have to pull everything of again that would be sweet. Thanx in advance for your help.............
Old 4/16/10, 08:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fordguy2®
Hello,I have a 2009 GT and have installed a C&L Racer CAI and just updated my vr7145 tuner to change the tune. Come to find out the update wiped out all the normal CAI tunes that came with it. So I'm kind of stuck now. Where can I get the 95mm tune for my GTor even the C&L tune. I bought the parts used and unlocked. If anyone could maybe email me something so i don't have to pull everything of again that would be sweet. Thanx in advance for your help.............
The problem is, somebody else's tune may not even work for you. To do it right and get the car running a tune needs to be build off of your car's strategy code.

Tune's aren't incredibly expensive. My suggestion is to call up one of the tuning shops that deal with DiabloSport tuning software and get yourself a correct tune for your vehicle.

Realistically, until you do that, the car is going to run like ***.