GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

BamaChips New contact phone number, and old...

Search this Thread

Old 6/19/06, 10:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BamaChips New contact phone number, and old...

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a dedicated landline in my office now along with my cell. You can reach me upto 9pm central nightly, best time is from 7pm-9pm during the week.

205-471-4597 = My business cell, after 3pm central during the week and anytime on the weekends.

205-302-0231 = Office landline, best to call after 7pm-9pm during the week and anytime on the weekends.

All times are in central standard. If I dont answer please leave a message with the time you called and your number.
Thanks!! Doug.

I've tried to name this post in case someone wants to do a search for it as well.
Old 6/19/06, 11:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the update Doug!!

How's that car of yours these days? Any new ETs??
Old 6/20/06, 01:57 AM
GT Member

Hi Doug

Nice talking to you yesterday but I've still got the same problem. Sorry for taking your thread off topic but I really need help.

I flash to the performance tune last night as you suggested, gave it a little run all seemed fine. Approx 30 minutes into my drive to work this morning the same happened again but only under partial gentle acceleration in 2nd gear. Car just cut out and went into fail-safe mode, so I rolled to a stop, waited a minute and started the car back up. When I got to work I turned the engine off, connected up my Xcal2 and told it to read DTC's and still it found nothing. Am I doing the right thing to check error codes? Surely there must be an error code generated when the car does this but it does not seem to be doing one?

I have checked all connections and everything is fine and I've tried disconnecting the Motor actuator as some people said they never bothered re-connecting it and still no difference.

I have emailed SCT for a canned tune to see if that makes any difference but at the moment am at a loss and worried. Has anybody ever had issues like this after fitting Steeda Motion plates before? I really want to use your tunes Doug and am hopeful you can help. Is there anything I can do to help you diagnose my problem further? Is the Xcal2 capable of logging the car whilst its running and been driven?

Thanks

Andy
Old 6/20/06, 08:24 AM
Mach 1 Member

Doug needs to just get a Blackberry or Treo and make his homepage forums.bradbarnett.net, lol!
You're the man Doug, and thanks again for helping me out when I ordered my SCT and hooking me up with some killer tunes.