GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

Another brake upgrade postQ on Baer setups....

Search this Thread

Old 1/31/07, 10:10 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Another brake upgrade postQ on Baer setups....

I have always been a brake person as one of the first modifications to my sports cars. Both of my prior SN-95's had cobra setups, and two of my foxes had 5 lug conversions... I do more street with no hard core track use, but even on my bikes I will immediately put on SS lines and pads, I just like the control.

I think the best deal is the Baer 14" rotor upgrade with a decent pad set and some eradispeed 1pc rotors on the rear, stock size with SVT or SPS compound pads, + SS lines all around. Has anyone done the Baer rotor upgrade? I keep seeing it as a plus one eradispeed setup but I never see brackets depicted?? It's either going to be that setup or the full front kit with calipers/lines(really not THAT much more expensive figuring new SS lines and pads are included)... I like the look of the set steeda has in black. I don't want to dump the fanblades. This car is going to have no external mods except the GT500 nose and the FRPP suspension pack.

I've been searching, but havent really seen someone do the Baer setup either way. Any thoughts from anyone who has??