From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

MY07 order banks offically open?

Search this Thread

Old 3/13/06, 05:17 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As the title suggests - I'm asking a Ford salesman to confirm that the order banks are offically open. Also are ALL the options detailed in the new order guide available? Lastly - what about pricing? Is the pricing of the car/options listed within the ordering system??

Basically - my local dealer is letting me order an 07 on x-plan and I'd like to know if I can go and order the exact car I want right now and have a solid idea of the price.

Lastly - I'd like to ask your guys experience on this one. I want to chuck the OEM tires and replace them with 255/50/17s. Would your dealership be willing to work something out on this?? I'm not asking for anything free or dicounted - but would a dealership perhaps give me some sort of credit on the OEM tires if they kept them? Say 1/2 the retail price of the OEM tires - they're still new and they could sell them to someone else and make a little money. What are your thoughts??

Thanks!