Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
Yeah but his fiesta has like 650 Hp ... Yours has like 20
a 120
Old 8/22/12, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have both a sixxer and a cobra. I am to the point in my life I like to cruise in the Cobra. Live in a small town where everyone lines main street on Friday night to converse and watch the cars cruise main. I drive the sixxer as a daily drive and it gives me all the enjoyment the Cobra gives me. To be honest the Cobra here is used for nothing more that a stays symbol and enjoyment.

I just love mustangs best car built in my opinion.
Old 8/22/12, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by vizmod
I have both a sixxer and a cobra. I am to the point in my life I like to cruise in the Cobra. Live in a small town where everyone lines main street on Friday night to converse and watch the cars cruise main. I drive the sixxer as a daily drive and it gives me all the enjoyment the Cobra gives me. To be honest the Cobra here is used for nothing more that a stays symbol and enjoyment.

Status symbol that is...
Old 8/22/12, 01:11 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the sixer gives you the same enjoyment as the cobra then your not pressing the gas far enough in the cobra... just sayin
Old 8/22/12, 01:14 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

then you are doign it wrong.. these cars are meant to be used. The cobra should be on the track or something. Just because you drive them both the ame doesnt mean they are the same..

thats like saying getting busy with a 19 year old super model and a 100 year old lady is the same.
Old 8/22/12, 10:32 PM
GT Member

Where do you live Vizmod? Sounds like my kind of town.
Old 8/23/12, 08:39 PM
Banned

I had the choice between a loaded 2013 premium v6 with the performance package or a base 2012 GT, I thought about it and saw the inside of the GT and the options and quickly chose the v6. Since speed or going to the track are not my top priority, why buy a shell with 420hp on it, I come from owning german cars and I love luxury, leather, and comfort and the v6 gave me all that plus a nice sports cars and a very good amount of power. All that v8s have to talk about is how they sound and the torque, very few can talk about power as older v8 stangs make roughly the same or much less power than the v6, who the hell thought a v6 would do 0-60 in low to high 5s.

Will be a 100000% proud v6 owner.
Old 8/23/12, 08:50 PM
V6 Member

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
I'm so d@mn tired of people who put down the V6 Mustang because is not a GT. furthermore, because it doesn't have "5.0" on its fenders.

From mechanics, passerbys, forum trolls, to my own relatives, someone always has to comment! My own brother snickered and asked me "why I would even want to put 3.7L badges on my car?"

If I wanted a GT then I would have bought one. However, I choose to put my money towards other priorities in life. (i.e family, house, and paying the government back for my 3 degrees.) I'm sick and tired of explaining myself. What is going to happen when the 2.8L makes it into the new mustangs?

V6 owners need to be proud of our six bangers. Be happy with the money we are saving on gas and insurance. I'm grateful for what I have, not what I don't have. She's not a GT but she's not a Camry either.

-end of rant
It's a Mustang period.
Old 8/23/12, 11:08 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by NaomiDstangLvr

It's a Mustang period.
Exactly!!! all Mustangs rock!!!
Old 8/24/12, 01:06 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Originally Posted by mopar?
I had the choice between a loaded 2013 premium v6 with the performance package or a base 2012 GT, I thought about it and saw the inside of the GT and the options and quickly chose the v6. Since speed or going to the track are not my top priority, why buy a shell with 420hp on it, I come from owning german cars and I love luxury, leather, and comfort and the v6 gave me all that plus a nice sports cars and a very good amount of power. All that v8s have to talk about is how they sound and the torque, very few can talk about power as older v8 stangs make roughly the same or much less power than the v6, who the hell thought a v6 would do 0-60 in low to high 5s.

Will be a 100000% proud v6 owner.
but now the new v8 are the same.. everythign increased by 100 or so hp. People need to stop using the old measuring stick because its changed from 300hp to 420hp.
Old 8/24/12, 12:53 PM
Bear Eats King...
Bear ****s Bone

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Flagstang

but now the new v8 are the same.. everythign increased by 100 or so hp. People need to stop using the old measuring stick because its changed from 300hp to 420hp.
Exactly
Old 8/24/12, 02:48 PM
V6 Member

I mean the new V6 has more hp than my 5.0!
Old 8/24/12, 03:04 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Hello 04 sonic blue 3.9L sixxer
Old 8/25/12, 08:13 AM
Bullitt Member

I love my v6 and some of my friends with other "cars" are actually amazed at how fast it is! I will add this the haters are stupid, Mustangs are Mustangs hate on other cars, imports etc no reason to hate on v6. I mean you can hate me in a few years when my daily driver v6 is parked next to my GT500 garage car! Then I will have the best of both worlds
Old 8/25/12, 10:26 AM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

I do not think anyone is hating.. the only thing I hate in this thread is that some people call it hating for callign out .. I keep hearing "my sixxer is fast as a GT" but its not the GT of the same gen which is much faster.

its kinda like saying "my cell phone is faster then ur 486 computer"..
Old 8/25/12, 10:45 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Knock knock.
Who's there?

Daisy.
Daisy who?

Daisy me rollin, they hatin.
Old 8/25/12, 11:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
Knock knock.
Who's there?

Daisy.
Daisy who?

Daisy me rollin, they hatin.
Boooooooo
Old 8/25/12, 01:56 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where is the BS?, Mopar said "older v8 stangs make roughly the same or much less power than the v6". That statement is true, many years of v8 had less than 300 hp.
Old 8/25/12, 03:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GtStang4
Where is the BS?, Mopar said "older v8 stangs make roughly the same or much less power than the v6". That statement is true, many years of v8 had less than 300 hp.
Yeah i just ignored them. They probably didnt understand what i said too well.
Old 8/25/12, 04:45 PM
Bullitt Member

The main point is for the couple of seconds quicker than the GT is over the v6 the majority not all GT guys act like the V6 is a piece and the guys who own it are lame. Meanwhile I have Vette owners and Camaro owners who give me a thumbs up and ask about my car constantly. So in the end it's lame that GT guys can't give the same respect sorry your ***** is to small

Quick Reply: For the V6 owners only