Notices
General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Old 4/2/10, 11:42 AM
  #32061  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally!!!! No more excuses for not driving it now.
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 4/2/10, 11:51 AM
  #32062  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
A/C Watch: Day 6

Car is done! I'm picking it up later this afternoon.

I'll find out what the cause was when I get it.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 4/2/10, 11:54 AM
  #32063  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
A/C Watch: Day 6

Car is done! I'm picking it up later this afternoon.

I'll find out what the cause was when I get it.
Awesome!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 4/3/10, 09:35 AM
  #32064  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feels awesome to have A/C back!

Was told that they had to replace the compressor coil and a relay.

Only thing I'm upset about is that I should've got this fixed a year ago!


More pics of RET's new shop...






Greg at work


This car was putting down some Habu numbers
TacoBill is offline  
Old 4/3/10, 09:43 AM
  #32065  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice!

And at least you got the A/C done before summer!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 4/3/10, 10:47 AM
  #32066  
NTTAWWT
 
StangMahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: That town you drive through to get to Myrtle Beach
Posts: 11,735
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
**** it bill! now I gotta clean drool off my keyboard!
StangMahn is offline  
Old 4/3/10, 11:23 PM
  #32067  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great news Bill....

so when is the 2010 POTR cruise gonna happen ????


Not Mustang Related

Well carb problems are OVER had a friend come by and we got the carb dialed-in (I hate doing carbs and I'm not that good at it) and messed with the timing to get it close to being right. Gotta replace the battery 'cause it's starting to die (but I knew it would). Otherwise ol Bertha runs GREAT

Well lets put it this way... there is rubber stuck to the tailpipe... and for some reason the right rear will probably be need to be replaced before the other three tires
</End Truck News>

On the Mustang stripes front...

Dad has been very preoccupied for the last week and I have not been able to secure his help with the stripes. Was hoping that today we'd have time but as it turns out it was not to be. So we'll see how next weekend goes. I did get the front end polished up by the paint shop and a quote for the mirrors (190 ) but if it's like the rest of their work it'll be done right

Best part is after almost 4 years of flawless duty the SubZero now gets a well-deserved break. It's not gonna be a Garage Queen by any stretch but it won't have to slog it out in day-to-day commuting. Over all I'm quite pleased with the way the day has panned out "nice:
habu is offline  
Old 4/3/10, 11:34 PM
  #32068  
NTTAWWT
 
StangMahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: That town you drive through to get to Myrtle Beach
Posts: 11,735
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
congrats Brian! glad to hear that
StangMahn is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 02:07 AM
  #32069  
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer
 
BoogieNights's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 13, 2009
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 5,339
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I would like to tell everyone have a Happy Easter and I hoep that the day is filled with lots of fun and laughter. Everyone keep it safe.


Oh and Congrats on the A/C getting fixed. That still is a "cool" looking ride.
BoogieNights is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 09:42 AM
  #32070  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
JedCranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 22, 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,932
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Easter all!
JedCranium is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 11:01 AM
  #32071  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by habu View Post
Great news Bill....

so when is the 2010 POTR cruise gonna happen ????


Not Mustang Related

Well carb problems are OVER had a friend come by and we got the carb dialed-in (I hate doing carbs and I'm not that good at it) and messed with the timing to get it close to being right. Gotta replace the battery 'cause it's starting to die (but I knew it would). Otherwise ol Bertha runs GREAT

Well lets put it this way... there is rubber stuck to the tailpipe... and for some reason the right rear will probably be need to be replaced before the other three tires
</End Truck News>

On the Mustang stripes front...

Dad has been very preoccupied for the last week and I have not been able to secure his help with the stripes. Was hoping that today we'd have time but as it turns out it was not to be. So we'll see how next weekend goes. I did get the front end polished up by the paint shop and a quote for the mirrors (190 ) but if it's like the rest of their work it'll be done right

Best part is after almost 4 years of flawless duty the SubZero now gets a well-deserved break. It's not gonna be a Garage Queen by any stretch but it won't have to slog it out in day-to-day commuting. Over all I'm quite pleased with the way the day has panned out "nice:
Awesome! On both fronts!

Since we moved into our house, it's been nice that I don't drive the car every day (also making mine into a semi-garage queen), but I do miss driving her... I can't wait till the rain finally stops around here and I can take her out more than the once every couple weeks now... But I do like the car staying clean longer, that's for sure!

And HAPPY EASTER everyone!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 01:31 PM
  #32072  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
Ray Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Monrovia, CA
Posts: 2,694
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAPPY EASTER EGG!

Ray Man is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 03:18 PM
  #32073  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 09:52 PM
  #32074  
Bullitt Member
 
TheDarkKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 2, 2007
Location: Ladera Ranch, CA.
Posts: 365
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted this in a separate thread but thought I'd share it with you all.

I Installed a set of Borla Stingers over the weekend and made a video of my first daylight run.

I hope you enjoy it.

2005 Ford Mustang GT w/ Borla Stingers

Danny
TheDarkKnight is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 10:57 PM
  #32075  
Team Mustang Source
 
GottaHaveIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 5, 2005
Posts: 11,364
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by XxDevilR6xX View Post
I posted this in a separate thread but thought I'd share it with you all.

I Installed a set of Borla Stingers over the weekend and made a video of my first daylight run.

I hope you enjoy it.

2005 Ford Mustang GT w/ Borla Stingers

Danny
nice , but why such a rush to hide in the Bat Cave was there something you did not show us ?
GottaHaveIt is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 11:04 PM
  #32076  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
JedCranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 22, 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,932
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XxDevilR6xX View Post
I posted this in a separate thread but thought I'd share it with you all.

I Installed a set of Borla Stingers over the weekend and made a video of my first daylight run.

I hope you enjoy it.

2005 Ford Mustang GT w/ Borla Stingers

Danny
Someone owns a MAC! Nice video the car looks great it has that Bullet look now. So what's next on the mod front?

Jed
JedCranium is offline  
Old 4/4/10, 11:18 PM
  #32077  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
looks freakin' awesome Danny.

Sounds good too.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 4/5/10, 12:09 AM
  #32078  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by XxDevilR6xX View Post
I posted this in a separate thread but thought I'd share it with you all.

I Installed a set of Borla Stingers over the weekend and made a video of my first daylight run.

I hope you enjoy it.

2005 Ford Mustang GT w/ Borla Stingers

Danny
Sounds awesome!

i still go back and forth on whether or not I should pick up a set of the Stingers (I have the GTA's right now and I really do like them), but that video makes me want to start looking again! LOL!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 4/5/10, 12:36 AM
  #32079  
Bullitt Member
 
TheDarkKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 2, 2007
Location: Ladera Ranch, CA.
Posts: 365
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys!

GottaHaveIt: I can't risk Gotham knowing my true identity!
Jed: Yeah, I used iMovie to put that together in no time. Next on the mod list is potentially a CDC chin spoiler. To complete the exterior, I'm thinking of the GTCS rear bumper along with the side scoops, and maybe (still debating) SHR louvres. Oh, and also thinking about the shaker system or a cowl hood. Thoughts on either? Then it'll be underhood appearance and performance modifications if money allows
TheDarkKnight is offline  
Old 4/5/10, 12:49 AM
  #32080  
NTTAWWT
 
StangMahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: That town you drive through to get to Myrtle Beach
Posts: 11,735
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
great job Danny!

needs tint though!
StangMahn is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.