Notices
General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Old 3/15/10, 01:30 PM
  #31861  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That looks like a ton of fun! Drinking at 9:30am... you guys are crazy
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 01:44 PM
  #31862  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to stock sale/trade/giveaway


Sadly, its time to say goodbye to Lucille Not getting into details except for the fact that I will be without a Mustang in the coming months.

Vultures can now circle the parts that have to go

Stuff for sale:

  • Bullitt grille
  • GT/CS floor mats (rear mats included)
  • GT500 e-brake
  • CDC trunk lid mat
  • C&L racer intake
  • SCT XCAL 2 tuner
  • 'Saleen' delete plates (the part number stamped is the same as the Ford pieces)
  • BMR swaybar delete
  • Steeda ultra-lite springs
  • Tokico D-specs
  • Prothane motor mounts
  • MGW shifter
  • Pypes O/R H
Stuff I'll trade:
  • Side markers (vinyl tinted overlay)
  • Windshield wipers Just got the Bosch pieces not too long ago.

Free - just pay shipping or come pick them up:
  • OEM a-arm
  • GT500 mudflaps

POTR guys will obviously get the good guy discount. I really doubt you guys need anything but the offer is out there

Last edited by Superfly SN95; 3/15/10 at 02:26 PM.
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 01:56 PM
  #31863  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sadly, its time to say goodbye to Lucille Not getting into details except for the fact that I will be without a Mustang in the coming months.
Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll be able to get back in a Mustang sooner than you hoped...

The only thing I would be interested in is the mud flaps, if they came attached to the bumpers...
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 01:56 PM
  #31864  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post

Free - just pay shipping or come pick them up:
  • OEM a-arm
  • GT500 mudflaps
I think Leo may be interested in the a-arms.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 01:59 PM
  #31865  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Iceknyght View Post
Oh man, I am so sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll be able to get back in a Mustang sooner than you hoped...

The only thing I would be interested in is the mud flaps, if they came attached to the bumpers...


I'm actually looking into a Fox Body; you can get them pretty cheap, they're very reliable and there's a huge market for them (performance & maintenance). I'm looking for a commuter and an unmolested Fox Body seems like the right choice.

Last edited by Superfly SN95; 3/15/10 at 02:02 PM.
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:02 PM
  #31866  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, a guys got to try, right? I want those bumpers so **** bad! LOL!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:02 PM
  #31867  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
I think Leo may be interested in the a-arms.
I'll ask him but I figured you would be interested
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:03 PM
  #31868  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Iceknyght View Post
Hey, a guys got to try, right? I want those bumpers so **** bad! LOL!
Hey... if you're crazy enough to trade...
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:04 PM
  #31869  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post
I'll ask him but I figured you would be interested
Only thing I'm interested in is getting my A/C fixed.

And that's in the works real soon.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:04 PM
  #31870  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey... if you're crazy enough to trade...
I'm up for it!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:05 PM
  #31871  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Only thing I'm interested in is getting my A/C fixed.

And that's in the works real soon.
Sweet!
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:05 PM
  #31872  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
Only thing I'm interested in is getting my A/C fixed.

And that's in the works real soon.
Chris giving you flack about it now?
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:06 PM
  #31873  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Iceknyght View Post
I'm up for it!
PM me
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 02:11 PM
  #31874  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
PM'd...
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 04:10 PM
  #31875  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Luis-That blows man. Are you not selling the A47 mirrors?

Bill-You should get your a/c problem diagnosed then use Lucille as a donor.
If MGW or SHR made helmets.
http://tv.gawker.com/5493708/machine...aluminum-block

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 3/15/10 at 04:12 PM.
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 04:21 PM
  #31876  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
Luis-That blows man. Are you not selling the A47 mirrors?

Bill-You should get your a/c problem diagnosed then use Lucille as a donor.
If MGW or SHR made helmets.
http://tv.gawker.com/5493708/machine...aluminum-block


If MGW or SHR made helmets... you know UPR would be there a couple months later knocking it off

Bill - I'm up for that

Brian already has dibs on the mirrors. He keeps texting me everyday asking, 'When do I get my mirrors?'

Yeah, it sucks but its a new chapter. School is around the corner and I'll only be worrying about gas and food for a while

About 70% of everything has a buyer already and 20% is on a maybe list
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 04:30 PM
  #31877  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post


If MGW or SHR made helmets... you know UPR would be there a couple months later knocking it off

Bill - I'm up for that

Brian already has dibs on the mirrors. He keeps texting me everyday asking, 'When do I get my mirrors?'

Yeah, it sucks but its a new chapter. School is around the corner and I'll only be worrying about gas and food for a while

About 70% of everything has a buyer already and 20% is on a maybe list
That's about as fast as of seen you take of care of anything.
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 04:34 PM
  #31878  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
That's about as fast as of seen you take of care of anything.

Me too!

Bill - lets do an A/C swap

*Turn out it was never the actual A/C modem
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 04:58 PM
  #31879  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
JedCranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 22, 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,932
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow sorry to hear about that Fly. I think you need to roll in one of these...40 MPG! School? Am I going to see you in my welding class?


JedCranium is offline  
Old 3/15/10, 05:02 PM
  #31880  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
Ray Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Monrovia, CA
Posts: 2,694
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post
Back to stock sale/trade/giveaway


Sadly, its time to say goodbye to Lucille Not getting into details except for the fact that I will be without a Mustang in the coming months.
Say it ain't so... Lucille!

Ray Man is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.