The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   Ponies on The Run (Again) (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/ponies-run-again-432873/)

89Trooper 4/19/06 10:06 PM

Thought you'd be back on with tons of pics by now, Bill... it's after 9pm there!

TacoBill 4/20/06 09:18 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 19, 2006, 9:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Thought you'd be back on with tons of pics by now, Bill... it's after 9pm there!
[/b][/quote]
It was a long night... my first club I joined! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] I feel special now.

I was there from about 5pm (1st one there, what a rookie!) til almost 9pm. Great club, great bunch of people and great food! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Click on my photo album on my sig for pics of the cruise-in.

If anyone's local to Torrance, I highly recommend you cruise down for the next Mustang Cafe on May 17. No membership required! (but, you'll probably end up joining like I did)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...5/IMG_7864.jpg

TacoBill 4/20/06 11:49 AM

Couple of new MGW billet additions for y'all to check out! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

Cupholders
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7815.jpg

With silver anodized finish bezel (at present, just layed into place, no tape or velcro applied).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7813.jpg

OEM door pin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7819.jpg

Door pin unscrewed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7820.jpg

Comparison: billet pin vs OEM plastic pin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7821.jpg

Billet pin screwed down to correct height (in locked position), then tightened internal set-screw.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7822.jpg

Second set-screw is then screwed into pin just far enough for the third (silver) cosmetic set-screw to sit flush on top of pin.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7823.jpg

Install complete! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
UP position
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7824.jpg

DOWN position
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7825.jpg

Sunglasses required! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7814.jpg

OKCMustangGT 4/20/06 06:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 17, 2006, 12:06 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Eject Button Install - before and after...
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...l/8d00521a.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...l/fbecbbe9.jpg
Install write-up coming tomorrow!!!
[/b][/quote]
Looks good I did your write-up for you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
I see you were listening to Phil Collins that day [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
And just where the heck has Susan been? Tax season is over and she went into hiding [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Your new additions look great Bill, Which Power Outlet Plug you get ? Eject, GT or the pony ?? (Chrome or silver anodized) and did you use Susan's Install Write-up for it ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/20/06 08:26 PM

Nice car show pics, Bill! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

I just LOOOOVE your additional MGW accessories, Bill! They look very, very familiar for some reason. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

I still haven't used velcro or tape on the cup bezel. It doesn't make any noise when driving (it fits so well) even with the low profile 20's! To clean, I just take it out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 20, 2006, 8:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Your new additions look great Bill, Which Power Outlet Plug you get ? Eject, GT or the pony ?? (Chrome or silver anodized)[/b][/quote]
He got the GT Emblem in Triple Chrome, like me!

TacoBill 4/20/06 08:55 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 20, 2006, 5:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Your new additions look great Bill, Which Power Outlet Plug you get ? Eject, GT or the pony ?? (Chrome or silver anodized) and did you use Susan's Install Write-up for it ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Yes, Tom is correct, I got the 'GT' in triple Chrome. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Pic says it all! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_0768.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 20, 2006, 7:29 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Nice car show pics, Bill! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

I just LOOOOVE your additional MGW accessories, Bill! They look very, very familiar for some reason. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

I still haven't used velcro or tape on the cup bezel... To clean, I just take it out.
[/b][/quote]
Cool! Glad you enjoyed the pics. I was afraid to bust out my show poster and window sticker... didn't want to look like a 'you know what' my first time out. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

Yeah, got the idea on my MGW accessories from some cool dude. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

I'm just laying the bezel in without tape myself. Don't see a need to tape it down. Like you mentioned, makes cleaning a breeze!

89Trooper 4/20/06 09:07 PM

Ever since seeing the pictures for the planned GT/California Special, I've thought my car was already on it's way to looking pretty similar. Take a look:

[attachmentid=47465]

Here's a checklist for me:

Requirements:
You have to order a Premium GT Coupe or Convertible... Done [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
You have to order the Interior Upgrade Package... Done [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

Features:
Pony Emblem Engine Cover... Done with the Midwest Plenum Cover [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Bright Rolled Dual Exhaust Tips... Done with the Flowmaster Exhaust [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Integrated Chin Spoiler... It won't be integrated, but I can have the CDC Chin Spoiler painted white with the center black.
Hood Scoop... I'm already inquiring about getting the exact GT/CS hood scoop from the dealer.
Side Scoops... Same as the hood scoop.
1.5" Lower Ride Height than the GT... this is only up front because of the chin spoiler, so that will be done, too.
18" Polished Aluminum Wheels (64W)... I'll have bullitts, but black (better on white, IMO) instead of polished aluminum... ordered [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
GT/CS Bodyside Stripes... I like the look and may try to get the exact stripes... but I'll use my GT emblem instead of the GT/CS.
Larger Air Intake... I'll be looking for the appearance more than the performance, so this won't be needed.
Rear Diffuser... I guess I'll look into this, too... Bill?

And I like the look of the clear corner lights... I still think the amber sticks out like a sore thumb on a white car:

[attachmentid=47470]

I may even change back to my Chrome Pony in the grille to complete the look.

Plus, I'll have my own unique features... like the Midwest Mirror Inserts... and the Silverhorse Racing Taillight Panel.

TacoBill 4/20/06 10:11 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 20, 2006, 8:10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ever since seeing the pictures for the planned GT/California Special, I've thought my car was already on it's way to looking pretty similar...
[/b][/quote]
Clone or not, it's surely going to be sharp and original.

I know we talked about the scoop before, but I wonder how similar it is to the Roush design.
It may be because it's a pre-production model, but you can see the scoop fastening studs don't line up with the underhood liner perfectly. Curious to see what it looks like on a Roush scoop.

Front chin spoiler on the CS definately has a 2 piece appearance. 2-toning a CDC spoiler is an interesting idea, haven't seen one done yet. You can always paint the spoiler and hood scoop matte black (or all PW). Definately a personal choice here. Same will go for the rear diffuser.

I'm planning on a CDC Classic Chin and the Street Scene rear diffuser, both painted TR to match. Still undecided exactly which scoop (if any) I'll get. If not for the cost, cutting a hole in my hood, and losing the beautiful plenum cover I just bought, I'd really consider the CDC Shaker. Can you picture this set-up on my TR? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/drool.gif[/img]

eromzek 4/21/06 06:49 AM

Hey everyone, just dicovered this thread... Bill, I love the MGW accessories. I'm highly contemplating between the running pony and GT Power outlet plug. Your interior is looking nice though.

I've got the CDC chin spoiler, and absolutely love it. It really sets off the car, without having to get full ground effects. Mine is also painted matte black; I think it looks much better this way than having it painted the body color.

TacoBill 4/21/06 07:27 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eromzek @ April 21, 2006, 5:52 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey everyone, just dicovered this thread... Bill, I love the MGW accessories. I'm highly contemplating between the running pony and GT Power outlet plug. Your interior is looking nice though.

I've got the CDC chin spoiler, and absolutely love it. It really sets off the car, without having to get full ground effects. Mine is also painted matte black; I think it looks much better this way than having it painted the body color.
[/b][/quote]
Hi Erik! Welcome to the thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/welcome3.gif[/img]

Thanks for the MGW compliments, Tom (89 Trooper) and I pretty much have the same interior accessories going on.

Do post pics of your CDC chin spoiler, would like to see how it looks up against the Sonic Blue.

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 08:22 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eromzek @ April 21, 2006, 7:52 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/welcome3.gif[/img] Erik. Check the first page for some good BookMarks. My MSWord File links aren't working worth a darn.
Going to have to find a better spot to host them I guess. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

eromzek 4/21/06 08:53 AM

Thanks for the welcome! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img] Don't worry Daryl, despite the ms word files, still some very good info. Bill, here are some pics of my chin..as well as some of my CDC ducktail. I would recommend CDC's ducktail..it's installation is very solid. Sorry for the quality in pics, they are from my cell phone.

Chin, & ducktail

89Trooper 4/21/06 09:19 AM

Looks great, Erik!

Should be easy for me to figure out where to stop the white if I two-tone it like the GT/CS. I'll probably order my chin spoiler soon...

Oh... I vote for the GT Power Outlet Plug!

Just my opinion, but GT = GT plug, V6 = Pony plug.

TacoBill 4/21/06 09:27 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eromzek @ April 21, 2006, 7:56 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Bill, here are some pics of my chin..as well as some of my CDC ducktail.
[/b][/quote]
Very nice, Erik! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

I vote for the 'GT' plug as well, but they both look nice so you can't go wrong with either.

Any other mods planned? Perhaps a new exhaust? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/21/06 09:32 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 21, 2006, 11:30 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Any other mods planned? Perhaps a new exhaust? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img][/b][/quote]Yes... Perhaps a new exhaust??

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 09:41 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 10:22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Just my opinion, but GT = GT plug, V6 = Pony plug.
[/b][/quote]
What about the "EJECT" button. I actually like that one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Definitely new exhaust, hmmm maybe Flowmasters 17410 ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/21/06 09:49 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 11:44 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>What about the "EJECT" button. I actually like that one. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img][/b][/quote]I was just giving my opinion on the 2 he was looking at.
[attachmentid=47519][attachmentid=47524]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Definitely new exhaust, hmmm maybe Flowmasters 17410 ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img][/b][/quote]Yes, maybe Flowmasters 17410 ? What do you think, Bill?

Poor Erik... he doesn't know what he's in for with the exhaust battle! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 09:51 AM

Hey I'm thinking about some more interior upgrade stuff, A/c knobs, cupholder, etc. (D A M N YOU Tom & Bill AGAIN !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] )
What do you guys think about these, something different.
[attachmentid=47525]

89Trooper 4/21/06 09:54 AM

Who makes those knobs? The MGW knobs and other things really match the IUP, so look at that, too, when you decide.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 11:54 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>(D A M N YOU Tom & Bill AGAIN !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] )[/b][/quote]Bill and I pay each other $20 when you order something that we already ordered.

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 10:06 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 10:57 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Who makes those knobs? The MGW knobs and other things really match the IUP, so look at that, too, when you decide.[/b][/quote]
UPR Products
They come in Polished or Satin and either Red, Green or Blue Illumination.
I'm thinking Satin and either Green (Match other radio lights) or Blue Illumination (match My Gauges)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 10:57 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Bill and I pay each other $20 when you order something that we already ordered.
[/b][/quote]
This wouldn't surprise me so I will alternate to keep it even [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/21/06 10:18 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 12:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>This wouldn't surprise me so I will alternate to keep it even [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img][/b][/quote]Us "paying each other" is from the movie Fletch, one of my favorites. Chevy Chase tells the waiters to "tip each other $100".

TacoBill 4/21/06 10:57 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 8:54 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey I'm thinking about some more interior upgrade stuff, A/c knobs, cupholder, etc. (D A M N YOU Tom & Bill AGAIN !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] )
What do you guys think about these, something different.
[attachmentid=47525]
[/b][/quote]
Better research some of the interior UPR products reviewed here in TMS. The overwelming majority prefer MGW's quality over UPR's. And, UPR's A/C knobs may not have any stops built in, meaning they'll just spin round and round.

Sometimes, being different is bad. Things are usually popular for a good reason.

My suggestion, go with MGW (I need my $20 from Tom [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] )

89Trooper 4/21/06 11:02 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 21, 2006, 1:00 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>My suggestion, go with MGW (I need my $20 from Tom [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] )[/b][/quote]
And I need my $20 from Bill!

eromzek 4/21/06 11:38 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 21, 2006, 9:30 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Any other mods planned? Perhaps a new exhaust? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]

Man, that just made me realize..my old signature is gone, musta been from the crash a week ago....
So to answer your question, I actually just got the FRPPs (Borla S's) about 3 weeks ago...I LOVE them. My next plans are to tint the windows for summer, toss on an o/r H midpipe, and get an intake/tune from bamachips...however, i have no $$$! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/21/06 11:48 AM

Oh, great... I can just hear Bill now...

Right, Daryl?

TacoBill 4/21/06 12:16 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 10:51 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Right, Daryl?
[/b][/quote]
What are you guys talking about? I'm not partial to the FRPP/Borla Stingers! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

Stingers all the way!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...l/IMG_7442.jpg

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 12:24 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 12:51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

Right, Daryl?
[/b][/quote]
Yep, it's got to be that darn Vulcan Mind Control thingy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
What is the score now Bill?
Flows +2
Borla +2
I know others have SAID they were going to do it but haven't yet right?
And WTH happened to Tony? Haven't heard from him and Susan for awhile now.
Ya think they keeping secrets [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 01:32 PM

OK, I have a question Bill and/or Tom. Why did you get the Triple Chrome items instead of the Anodized Silver.
It looks like in the MGW pictures that the Silver Anodized would more closely match the door handles, shifter, etc.
Or did you get it to match the trim of the gauges and a/c vents?

Also do you plan or have you already purchased any under-hood dress-up items, such as the oil cap cover, radiator cap cover, etc.
I already know about pins and hood props, I mean other than those.

89Trooper 4/21/06 01:47 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 3:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>OK, I have a question Bill and/or Tom. Why did you get the Triple Chrome items instead of the Anodized Silver. It looks like in the MGW pictures that the Silver Anodized would more closely match the door handles, shifter, etc. Or did you get it to match the trim of the gauges and a/c vents?[/b][/quote]Bill's probably typing his answer at the same time. The triple chrome GT Power Plug is a PERFECT match to the vents (chrome ring with the anodized center). The A/C knobs I/we thought would look good in chrome to also match the chrome rings around the vents. The cup bezel we both got in anodized silver to match the shift knob. The door lock pins we both got in anodized silver to match the door handles.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Also do you plan or have you already purchased any under-hood dress-up items, such as the oil cap cover, radiator cap cover, etc. I already know about pins and hood props, I mean other than those.[/b][/quote]
The only other thing I'm going to get for under the hood is the "GT" oil cap. It isn't a cover, but a whole replacement cap. I think that will look really good with the shock tower nut caps. Other than that, I don't think I'm getting any more under-the-hood dress-ups.

TacoBill 4/21/06 01:51 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 12:35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>

OK, I have a question Bill and/or Tom. Why did you get the Triple Chrome items instead of the Anodized Silver.
It looks like in the MGW pictures that the Silver Anodized would more closely match the door handles, shifter, etc.
Or did you get it to match the trim of the gauges and a/c vents?

Also do you plan or have you already purchased any under-hood dress-up items, such as the oil cap cover, radiator cap cover, etc.
I already know about pins and hood props, I mean other than those.
[/b][/quote]
(You're right.. I was typing [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] )

Well Daryl, glad you asked this. Tom and I had come to a consensus a while back that the power plug and A/C knobs would look better if matched to the chrome vent rings. The cupholder bezel would match better with the silver of the IUP package (steering wheel spokes, door handles, shift knob and the AutoVation matte pedals) and this rationale goes for the door lock pins as well.

I think the finish choices came out rather splendid! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

I do like the oil/radiator MGW caps, but I've spent too much $$ under the hood already (K&N, plenum cover, hood struts), going to start funding the exterior project now.

(pic is a little overexposed from the sunlight, I'll try and take a better one later)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_7814.jpg

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 02:18 PM

No E-brake handle ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

TacoBill 4/21/06 02:21 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 1:21 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
No E-brake handle ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Tom, care to answer this one? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/21/06 02:45 PM

Sure...

Too much in one area. Again, this is an opinion.

Bill and I spent days talking about which MGW accesories to get and not to get... and in which style. We were looking for an overall different, yet tasteful, look.

Now we have the exact same accessories without over-doing it... luckily we're on different ends of the country!

TacoBill 4/21/06 02:53 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 1:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Now we have the exact same accessories without over-doing it... luckily we're on different ends of the country!
[/b][/quote]
Lucky for you. Otherwise you would've had my 11 y/o fighter to contend with! (hehehe!) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/box2.gif[/img]

Seriously, can you imagine having a chrome e-brake handle? Constantly polishing the finger/hand prints off... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
If you must, get the silver anodized.

OKCMustangGT 4/21/06 02:54 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 21, 2006, 3:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Seriously, can you imagine having a chrome e-brake handle? Constantly polishing the finger/hand prints off... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
That would be what, once or twice a month for you Bill ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/21/06 03:10 PM

I almost never touch my e-Brake handle. No hills here, so when the car is parked, it's just in 1st. When I jack up the car, I put it in neutral with chocks behind the tires still on the ground.

TacoBill 4/21/06 03:26 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 21, 2006, 1:57 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That would be what, once or twice a month for you Bill ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Ha, ha, Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]

I've been good lately, so my son let's me take it out usually once on the weekends! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 21, 2006, 2:13 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I almost never touch my e-Brake handle. No hills here, so when the car is parked, it's just in 1st. When I jack up the car, I put it in neutral with chocks behind the tires still on the ground.
[/b][/quote]
I don't have much hills either (not like San Francisco! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] , but I use the e-brake 99% of the time when parked.

89Trooper 4/22/06 07:11 AM

MGW's radiator cap is nice, too. I like how it's a fully functional cap and not a cover (like the oil cap). Not sure if it would be "too" much, or not (since it's in close proximity to the oil cap).

I forgot... I may also get the dipstick handle depending how it looks.

2005muzzy 4/22/06 08:01 AM

I'm here I'm here. Workin like crazy. Spring break for all the kids , so restaurant busy as heck. lots of OT. Didn't forget the vid. Just haven't had time to finish. Borla EXHAUST GOING ON NEXT WEEK.I thought you would like to here that Bill. made reservations in Myrtle Beach for mustang week. How the heck is everybody???

TacoBill 4/22/06 09:51 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2005muzzy @ April 22, 2006, 7:04 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I'm here I'm here. Workin like crazy. Spring break for all the kids , so restaurant busy as heck. lots of OT. Didn't forget the vid. Just haven't had time to finish. Borla EXHAUST GOING ON NEXT WEEK.I thought you would like to here that Bill. made reservations in Myrtle Beach for mustang week. How the heck is everybody???
[/b][/quote]
Tony's back! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]
Man, you gotta pop in every other day or so just to say 'Hi [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wavey.gif[/img] ', we were getting worried about you.

What is the score now, Daryl?
Flows +2
Borla +3

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/22/06 10:43 AM

Ummm... Mike has the Flowmasters. I'll have him join TMS and pop in 1 time so his vote counts. That will even the score!

89Trooper 4/22/06 12:08 PM

It doesn't look to be as poplular as the Torch Red Mustang Registry, yet, nor is it specific to the type of white, but I just joined the White Mustang Registry:

White Mustang Registry

I should be on the top of the list (unless there is an onrush of joining members).

OKCMustangGT 4/22/06 03:18 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 22, 2006, 1:11 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I should be on the top of the list (unless there is an onrush of joining members).
[/b][/quote]
#30. nice [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Is ther a VB registery ?
Just got back from golf tourney, had a blast.
Here is my team, tell which is me ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll.gif[/img]
[attachmentid=47600]

TacoBill 4/22/06 09:34 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 22, 2006, 2:21 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Here is my team, tell which is me ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
What? No Vista Blue golf shirt? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 22, 2006, 11:11 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
It doesn't look to be as poplular as the Torch Red Mustang Registry, yet, nor is it specific to the type of white, but I just joined the White Mustang Registry:

White Mustang Registry

[/b][/quote]
Congrats! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
Be sure to update your sig with your Registry info.

Anyone put anything cool on their stangs this weekend? If so, post it!

KdF 4/23/06 12:25 PM

Which looks better?

OKCMustangGT 4/23/06 01:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KdF @ April 23, 2006, 1:28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Which looks better?
[/b][/quote]
I'm not a fan of bras because of what they can do to the paint underneath.

89Trooper 4/23/06 01:33 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 23, 2006, 3:06 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>'m not a fan of bras because of what they can do to the paint underneath.[/b][/quote]I agree.

Mike, is that you who joined after me at the White Mustang Registry? #0031's name is Michael...

89Trooper 4/23/06 01:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 22, 2006, 11:37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>What? No Vista Blue golf shirt? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]That's a Performance white golf shirt! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 22, 2006, 11:37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone put anything cool on their stangs this weekend? If so, post it![/b][/quote]Not this weekend... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

KdF 4/23/06 01:52 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 23, 2006, 2:36 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I agree.
Mike, is that you who joined after me at the White Mustang Registry? #0031's name is Michael...
[/b][/quote]

Yep.

89Trooper 4/23/06 01:53 PM

Cool... just need some pics, now!

TacoBill 4/23/06 03:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KdF @ April 23, 2006, 11:28 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Which looks better?
[/b][/quote]
Mike, I agree with Daryl and Tom. No bra. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

I had a bra on my 85 GT and it was cool, back then.

Today's 'in' thing is the Clear Bra. As cool as it is, I don't think I would install one of these either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 23, 2006, 12:55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Not this weekend... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Me either... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

I was hoping my replacement clutch pedal would be in.
I still have to Loctite all my nuts, but I'll wait til the pedal arrive. (Don't say it, Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] )

The Queen Mary shoot is a 'no go'. I drove by, but couldn't find a parking area for picture taking. I'll just look for a park close by (or something [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] ).
btw Daryl, I took my wife's SUV for the scouting.. hehehe!

OKCMustangGT 4/23/06 04:34 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 23, 2006, 4:45 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I was hoping my replacement clutch pedal would be in.[/b][/quote]
Don't recall you saying anything was wrong with the first one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 23, 2006, 4:45 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I still have to Loctite all my nuts, but I'll wait til the pedal arrive. (Don't say it, Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] )[/b][/quote]
Say what [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]

The Queen Mary shoot is a 'no go'. I drove by, but couldn't find a parking area for picture taking. I'll just look for a park close by (or something [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img] ).
btw Daryl, I took my wife's SUV for the scouting.. hehehe![/b][/quote]

Don't know anything about a "Queen Mary" shoot, but with you Loctiting your nuts, driving your wife's SUV and talking about Queen Mary, really scares the heck out of me Bill [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] not to mention I think there is a surgery for that, and it doesn't inlcude any Loctite. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

TacoBill 4/23/06 05:59 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 23, 2006, 3:37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Don't know anything about a "Queen Mary" shoot, but with you Loctiting your nuts, driving your wife's SUV and talking about Queen Mary, really scares the heck out of me Bill [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img] not to mention I think there is a surgery for that, and it doesn't inlcude any Loctite. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I just knew it! Couldn't resist the temptation to reply on the Loctite, huh Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

Well, let me come clean and explain a couple things...

I reordered another clutch/brake pedal because when I tried drilling thru the AutoVation pedal hole into the steel factory pedal (I was short-cutting and failed!), the 3/16" drill broke and the jagged piece that was still in the drill motor slipped and gouged the pedal! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] .... Tom & Daryl, I hope you're taking notes...

So, In the process of install the brake & clutch pedals, I forgot to Loctite the nuts (gas pedal and dead pedal uses self-tapping screws). I'll take care of the Loctite when I swap out my damaged pedal. You'll probably go back to search the pics I posted to look for the gouge, but it really isn't noticable in those pics.

Re: Queen Mary
The guy at AutoVation said that he'll consider posting my GT in the 'Car of the Month' section if I send some decent pics to him. I figured that the QM would make a nice back drop for the pics. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a decent public accessible spot to park that had a decent view of the QM. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Re: Wife's 4Runner
Since it rained all night, I could not risk taking the Mustang out to the QM if there were potential hazards in the road (aka. water puddles!). So, I used the 4Runner as the scout vehicle. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

There, I came clean. I feel much better now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

OKCMustangGT 4/23/06 06:10 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 23, 2006, 7:02 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I just knew it! Couldn't resist the temptation to reply on the Loctite, huh Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

Well, let me come clean and explain a couple things...

I reordered another clutch/brake pedal because when I tried drilling thru the AutoVation pedal hole into the steel factory pedal (I was short-cutting and failed!), the 3/16" drill broke and the jagged piece that was still in the drill motor slipped and gouged the pedal! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img] .... Tom & Daryl, I hope you're taking notes...

So, In the process of install the brake & clutch pedals, I forgot to Loctite the nuts (gas pedal and dead pedal uses self-tapping screws). I'll take care of the Loctite when I swap out my damaged pedal. You'll probably go back to search the pics I posted to look for the gouge, but it really isn't noticable in those pics.

Re: Queen Mary
The guy at AutoVation said that he'll consider posting my GT in the 'Car of the Month' section if I send some decent pics to him. I figured that the QM would make a nice back drop for the pics. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a decent public accessible spot to park that had a decent view of the QM. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

Re: Wife's 4Runner
Since it rained all night, I could not risk taking the Mustang out to the QM if there were potential hazards in the road (aka. water puddles!). So, I used the 4Runner as the scout vehicle. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]

There, I came clean. I feel much better now. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I feel much better as well [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

swwake 4/23/06 09:39 PM

Hi y'all!!! I'm so sorry for not being around. I haven't done much lately, other than work another 70-hour week. This weekend was Katie's postponed birthday weekend and we took the car, top-down, to Dallas (I know, Bill, you must be cringing). We went to Supercross last night and Six Flags today. Of course we had to valet the car at 6 Flags - no way I was going to chance parking in that lot! We stood and watched the valet as she gingerly parked my car, then at the top of every rollercoaster, we made sure it was still in position [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

I have read and I think I've caught up. I read the email notices anyway, so I usually can tell what's going on, sans pictures and links. This week will be a busy one, as I have a day trip to Dallas tomorrow, Mom's coming to town Wednesday, and we leave bright 'n' early Thursday morning for Vegas. So I guess I'll check in when I can and I'll plan to get back on track next Sunday, after I wash my car.

Geez - look at Tom's siggy!

Oh, yeah, I never did my write-up (parody), but my eject button install is on my album page. Check it out!

swwake 4/23/06 09:53 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 20, 2006, 7:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I see you were listening to Phil Collins that day [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img][/b][/quote]I figured someone would notice. That's just one of my 3.5 CD's (right, Bill?) that are still in the changer from the day I picked her up. I was playing the stereo while cleaning my interior that day.

We were talking about the Borlas again this weekend. I am thinking that will be our choice, but I don't imagine my vote counts yet, huh?

The eject button has a nice polished chrome finish around the outside to match the A/C vents. And the pretty red matches my TR. It is a nice conversation piece and just adds a little bit of (my) personality to my car. I love it!! Thanks Tom and Bill!!!!

I also took a couple pics of my shorty antenna - but haven't gotten them online yet. Oh yeah, and the album pics of the eject install are backwards, but you can get the point. I crack myself up!

......no loctite for me!....... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

TacoBill 4/23/06 10:25 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 23, 2006, 8:56 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
......no loctite for me!....... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
You crack me up, Susan! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/lol.gif[/img]

I saw the 'Eject' pics, very funny, AND accurate... good job. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img]
From Tom and I, you're so very welcome!

Not sure if you had the chance to download the interior sound of the Borlas I posted a while back, but with your top up (watch it Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img] ), this is how it'll sound (crank up your speakers to get close to actual sound). If you go the Borla route, be prepared for people to stare at you! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]

Vegas, huh? Wow, you'll just be 5 hrs from me... I don't know if my Mustang can handle that long drive! hehehe! Hope you win some $$$ in Vegas to pay for the FRPP/Borlas. Good Luck! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

OKCMustangGT 4/23/06 10:58 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 23, 2006, 11:28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
but with your top up (watch it Daryl! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/nono.gif[/img] )[/b][/quote]
I thought you were talking about exhaust. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dunno.gif[/img]
And they ALL sound better with the top down. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
and with your top down Susan, Bill says
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 23, 2006, 11:28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
be prepared for people to stare at you![/b][/quote]

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 06:45 AM

God do I love Oklahoma weather.
91º for a high yesterday and 58º for a high today [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
Of course that created tornadoes last night. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]

TacoBill 4/25/06 08:03 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 25, 2006, 5:48 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
God do I love Oklahoma weather.
91º for a high yesterday and 58º for a high today [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img]
Of course that created tornadoes last night. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banghead.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
I saw that huge toranado on the news this morning! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]

I hope your baby was bunkered down safely from that twister.

89Trooper 4/25/06 09:05 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 10:06 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>I saw that huge toranado on the news this morning! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon24.gif[/img]

I hope your baby was bunkered down safely from that twister.[/b][/quote]Yep, hope everything was ok, Daryl. Also, I'm impressed with the °'s... most people use *'s.

Huh? Alt-what?

TacoBill 4/25/06 09:15 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 25, 2006, 8:08 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Also, I'm impressed with the °'s... most people use *'s.
Huh? Alt-what?
[/b][/quote]
I just spell it out since I don't know the special character key that Daryl used.

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 09:37 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 10:18 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I just spell it out since I don't know the special character key that Daryl used.
[/b][/quote]
Yea my baby is safe at least for this round of them. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] and we haven't even gotten into the Tornado Season yet. May is when they usually kick into high gear [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
º = While holding ALT Press 0 1 8 6

swwake 4/25/06 09:41 AM

That is a ton of keystrokes.

º

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 09:55 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 25, 2006, 10:44 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
That is a ton of keystrokes.

º
[/b][/quote]
Shouldn't be for a Bean Counter ? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

You get your Pedals Yet Tom ?? Mine shipped yesterday

swwake 4/25/06 10:00 AM

I am all about efficiency!

89Trooper 4/25/06 10:14 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 25, 2006, 11:40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>º = While holding ALT Press 0 1 8 6[/b][/quote]
Technically,

ALT+0176 = ° (Degree Sign)

ALT+0186 = º (Masculine Ordinal Indicator)

If you think I'm kidding... I'm not! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 25, 2006, 11:58 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>You get your Pedals Yet Tom ?? Mine shipped yesterday[/b][/quote]
Mine shipped yesterday, too... hope they don't put yours on a broken down railcar (or UPS truck)! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]

swwake 4/25/06 10:17 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 25, 2006, 11:17 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Technically,

ALT+0176 = ° (Degree Sign)

ALT+0186 = º (Masculine Ordinal Indicator)
[/b][/quote]I knew there was too much testosterone in this thread! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

89Trooper 4/25/06 10:19 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 25, 2006, 12:20 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>I knew there was too much testosterone in this thread! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img][/b][/quote]
Well, I just don't want Daryl to sound dumb saying, "Hey, it's 91 masculine ordinal indicators outside today, and tomorrow it looks like it might drop to 56 masculine ordinal indicators... Welcome to OK!"

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 10:37 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 25, 2006, 11:22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Well, I just don't want Daryl to sound dumb saying, "Hey, it's 91 masculine ordinal indicators outside today, and tomorrow it looks like it might drop to 56 masculine ordinal indicators... Welcome to OK!"
[/b][/quote]
Well we are all dumb Okies, heck we still have Cowboys and Indians [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll.gif[/img]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 25, 2006, 11:17 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
hope they don't put yours on a broken down railcar (or UPS truck)! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/04.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
Would be my luck, [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

TacoBill 4/25/06 10:40 AM

Uhh, I think I'll just keep spelling it out. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img]

Mustangdans 4/25/06 11:07 AM

FYI:
Kzinti lost his Grandmother and Great Aunt on Sunday. As much as he has helped us I am glad to see a lot of posts from people saying how sorry they are.

Dan

TacoBill 4/25/06 11:21 AM

Thanks Dan for directing us there. Since taking delivery, I haven't visited that thread like most of us I'm sure.

Felt wierd logging back onto BOF, but worth it for this reason.

89Trooper 4/25/06 11:23 AM

Same here, Dan... thanks for passing that news on to us.

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 11:29 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 25, 2006, 12:26 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Same here, Dan... thanks for passing that news on to us.
[/b][/quote]
I did the same. Only 19 posts for me over there, wow it has been awhile.
Notice everyone's Old Avatars ?

TacoBill 4/25/06 11:34 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 25, 2006, 10:32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Notice everyone's Old Avatars ?
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, I know you guys miss my girl next to the white GT, huh? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 11:45 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 12:37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah, I know you guys miss my girl next to the white GT, huh? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]
[/b][/quote]
There was a car in that Avatar ?

swwake 4/25/06 01:27 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(89Trooper @ April 25, 2006, 11:22 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]What is the code for "feminine ordinal indicator"?

...going to BON in a few mins - after the conference call...

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 01:30 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 25, 2006, 2:30 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
What is the code for "feminine ordinal indicator"?[/b][/quote]
ALT+0170 = ª Feminine Ordinal Indicator

swwake 4/25/06 01:45 PM

Bill - I missed you making Mach 1 again.

TacoBill 4/25/06 01:52 PM

Daryl-
This 'ordinal' stuff is way over my head! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

I tried reading the linked page, but started to fall asleep. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleeping.gif[/img]

Your sig just reminded me, any word back from your painter?

btw- I dropped off my CDC Classic off at my painter yesterday. I'm waiting on a price quote.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 25, 2006, 12:48 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Bill - I missed you making Mach 1 again.
[/b][/quote]
Me too. I just rolled right past it.

Now, I have my eyes set on the 1000 mark!

swwake 4/25/06 02:06 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 2:55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Daryl-
This 'ordinal' stuff is way over my head! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/headscratch.gif[/img]

I tried reading the linked page, but started to fall asleep. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleeping.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]Me too. Is that calculus??? That would be from Freshman year in college. Good thing my memory is blurred by alcohol.

TacoBill 4/25/06 02:09 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(swwake @ April 25, 2006, 1:09 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
... Good thing my memory is blurred by alcohol.
[/b][/quote]

You're too much, Susan!

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 02:22 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 2:55 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Your sig just reminded me, any word back from your painter?[/b][/quote]
Nope, dropping by after work today for my weekly Tuesday Afternoon visit. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
btw- I dropped off my CDC Classic off at my painter yesterday. I'm waiting on a price quote.[/b][/quote]
I guess I missed you ever GETTING the CDC Chin Spoiler. I wish it would come down in price, $225 for only the spoiler just sounds so high. (Got all four scoops for just a few bucks more.)

I have been getting the Audio bug lately too. Been thinking about replacing the speakers in the car with Infinity Speakers and maybe adding some amps and sub ? Jeesh, going to have to find Tom's money tree.

Mustangdans 4/25/06 02:51 PM

Hi Gang,
Thanks for posting a message for Kzinti, I knew you would come through! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumb.gif[/img] Mustang people can always count on each other!
Thanks again!
Dan

TacoBill 4/25/06 02:55 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OKCMustangGT @ April 25, 2006, 1:25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I guess I missed you ever GETTING the CDC Chin Spoiler. I wish it would come down in price, $225 for only the spoiler just sounds so high. (Got all four scoops for just a few bucks more.)

I have been getting the Audio bug lately too. Been thinking about replacing the speakers in the car with Infinity Speakers and maybe adding some amps and sub ? Jeesh, going to have to find Tom's money tree.
[/b][/quote]
Ha! How's 50 bucks sound? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img]

I like audio/video stuff too; always had (mostly) Alpine and Eclipse units in my prior rides.

For a stock system, the Shaker 500 doesn't sound too bad (compared to the older systems). Later down the road, I think I would like to add a double din CD/DVD/NAV unit.

I am surprised how these cheap looking, 25W, paper whizzer cone speakers sound.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...5/IMG_7544.jpg

Sorry Daryl, the money tree only grows under the Florida sun! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
(we're j/k, Tom [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_mrgreen.gif[/img] )

OKCMustangGT 4/25/06 03:10 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 3:58 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Ha! How's 50 bucks sound? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/banana.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
D A M N You again Bill !! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrinjester.gif[/img]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TacoBill @ April 25, 2006, 3:58 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I like audio/video stuff too; always had (mostly) Alpine and Eclipse units in my prior rides.
[/b][/quote]
Ditto, my car I just sold had an Alpine in it, I took it out first of course [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] Might try to sell that for extra Mustang Money. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Here is what I was thinking;
Replace all four 6x8s with these:
Infinity 682.7CF
and power them with this:
Alpine MRP-F450
then add this
Infinity Perfect 12.1d
in this
Scosche 05 Mustang Subwoofer Enclosure