General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Do average Joes on the road wanna "drag" u??!!??

Search this Thread

Old 9/4/14, 01:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stupidgenius36
You really just don't get it. Your one of those that thinks you're entitled to use whatever lane you want. I'm sure it makes your commute much easier just cruising in the left lane...you never have to change lanes to pass, and you aren't going fast enough to catch up to any other traffic. To hell with everyone else on the road, right?

It doesn't matter how fast you're going. It doesn't matter how fast the guy behind you is going. The speed limit is not relevant in this situation. It's your duty as a motorist to pass, and then get out of the way so that others can do the same.

Just imagine...if people would pass and move over. And if people would just drive their own pace, instead of speeding up and slowing down to stay with the traffic around them. If people would just do those two things, stop and realize how much traffic wouldn't exist...

Traffic causes accidents and deaths, and people like you (that think they're saving the world from speeders) are a direct cause.
So let me see if I have this right. If I am driving in the left lane at the speed limit, maybe a few mph above and you come flying up behind me I am legally obligated to get out of the way? Is that what you are claiming?

PS, I guess people who speed don't cause accidents and deaths right?

Last edited by White2010; 9/4/14 at 02:04 PM.
Old 9/4/14, 02:35 PM
I Have No Life

Received 172 Likes on 145 Posts
^ did you not read the prior posts from people on the previous page/s? About the definition of the passing lane? Read it again please.

The point he is trying to make is, REGARDLESS of your speed, whether under or over the limit, the point is, use the left lane to pass. Once you pass, get over to the right lane. That's the point. If you don't get that, you, yourself, aren't following the rules the same way you claim speeders are not following the rules.
Old 9/4/14, 02:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by FromZto5
^ did you not read the prior posts from people on the previous page/s? About the definition of the passing lane? Read it again please. The point he is trying to make is, REGARDLESS of your speed, whether under or over the limit, the point is, use the left lane to pass. Once you pass, get over to the right lane. That's the point. If you don't get that, you, yourself, aren't following the rules the same way you claim speeders are not following the rules.
Bingo!!!