Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions Test vBulletin's Features and Tell Us What You Like and Don't Like and Offer Suggestions for Improvement

Sendero is out of control

Search this Thread

Old 5/24/08, 11:16 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I must agree with futuresvt when I have not seen an admission of any wrongdoing even in the slightest of a certain mod in particular. No name given because those who know, know who I am talking about. I have never had any words with him and have always shown respect to all of you, you can check that, and while I have only 500 posts also as Cody points out and may crack a few racey posts here and there, I am concerned with some of the treatment of some prominent members. It hasn't happened to me, but I have seen it. I wish it weren't happening. No disrespect to you Scothew, enjoy your vacation and worry about this crap later.
Old 5/24/08, 11:19 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
You say you are not trying to stir anything up but look at the very first sentence in the very first post of this thread. If thats not trying to start something, or escalate some agenda you may have, please inform as to what the hell it is.

It was ackownledged that thier tone over the course of hte faber threads went down hill and shouldnt have. But I understand completely why it did, because when are constantly pushed, eventually you are going to be done taking it and eventually start pushing back. The movie "falling down" somewhat describes the feeling, just not on such a grand scale.

If they seem trigger happy, it is this constant barrage of things that would push us to this point. They performed actions that adhered to the rules in place (and well within our right mind you) so, im sorry, nothing is going to be done to them. I know that is what you are wanting. Hopefully me telling you that will end this, but I doubt it will.

Your not going to be banned, unless you peform actions on this forum that warrent it. You are not the first and I am sure you won't be the last to express your concerns and beliefs on how the forum should be run. Hell there are plenty who have gone through things like this, and they are still around as prominate members of this site.

I will ensure you that it is taken to thought and 99% of the time, we are able to adjust our procedures where they may be flawed. Its not a night and day change however.

Also thank you for not showing me at least the slightest respect.
My only "Agenda" is to express my distaste of abuses of power. Every expression of such so far has almost immediately mysteriously vanished into "archives" which have been gleefully explained as being only available to some limited few...

I also have no interest in advising on how this forum should be run. Again, I have enjoyed this forum as a member for many years, and as a guest for several years prior to signing on. My interest is in expressing my desire that this forum continue to be run in the generally well and appropriate manner it has been managed for years, which has resulted in an inordinate amount of time being spent here by me just enjoying myself, in generally good company, and generally so maintained by the mods and admin.

If you think I have a beef with this site Scott, you are wrong, my complaint is with abuses of power. I think Sendero is guilty of this. So there you tgo, and that explains the first sentence of the first post. I imagine I will soon be audited, but so be it.

As to the respect issue, I don't think I have been disrespectful to you in the least. I in fact have a great deal of respect, admiration, and appreciation for you and for what you have done over the many years I have been an observer / participant on this site. I am sure your involvement and contributions are far more than what is even noticeable from the web activity as well (and it seems you are even continuing to address my concerns while on a personal vacation, which furthers my point). If you feel I have disrespected you personally, I had no intention whatsoever of doing so, and my feelings are squarely contrary to any such inclination. To the extent I have done so or my actions could be interpreted as disrespecting you personally in some manner, my apologies, as such was not my intent.

I think this horse is dead.
Old 5/25/08, 01:37 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I asked in my previous post that if anyone wished to continue the conversation, to please PM me. You didn't, thats what I meant by disrespect, which somewhat lead me to believe you wanted this to keep going.

The last thing I am saying publicly about this is that you say your beef is not with the site, but with Sendero, well he is apart of this site and will be for along time, so that makes it apart of the sites problem, therefore I have to address it.

As far as this horse being dead, beaten and processed, I was saying that early last week. I am done with it, everything is water under the bridge.

I am closing this thread as future and I have nothing else to discuss, if he or anyone else wishes to continue this, please PM me.

Thanks
Scott