Howzit from Washington state - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

Introductions Who You Are and What You Drive

Howzit from Washington state

Old 2/11/18, 10:19 AM   #1  

Talking Howzit from Washington state

Hi All,

First time mustang owner here. Just purchased a 2007 GT Premium from a widow who's older husband passed away a while ago. Car is in beautiful condition with only 35k miles on it, and a ton of upgrades installed by the local Ford garage and other local places. I moved to the USA about 4 years ago (well this time...I've lived here before but a long time ago) and it's been a dream of mine to own a Mustang. I looked seriously at a Camaro or a Challenger/Charger, but the Mustang pulled on my heart strings. I tend to fall in love with my cars haha I previously had a 1989 E30 BMW 320i which I also loved, but was forced to sell when I moved to the US, and it broke my heart selling that car because of the family history. My 'new' Mustang comes with a lot of history and I'm seriously looking forward to falling in love with it. I'm mechanical enough to change oil but's that's about as far as my technical expertise goes.

More of the story is in the forum link below. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://themustangsource.com/forums/...007-gt-545195/

Pictures are of the new car (duh) and my other love... 2007 Honda VTX 1300R.
Attached Thumbnails
Howzit from Washington state-img_20180210_141048958_hdr.jpg   Howzit from Washington state-img_20170927_152851573_hdr.jpg  
Global_Saffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 2/11/18, 02:24 PM   #2  

Howzit from downunder, moved to Sydney in 2001, got a 2017 GT last October and slowly doing upgrades and having a lot fun!
Aubrey Sonnenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aubrey Sonnenberg For This Useful Post:
Global_Saffer (2/11/18)
Old 2/11/18, 09:16 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey Sonnenberg View Post
Howzit from downunder, moved to Sydney in 2001, got a 2017 GT last October and slowly doing upgrades and having a lot fun!
Nice man. I seriously considered a 2014 GT with 25k miles, but it was 22k USD and I got this for 12K! I'm a sucker for a good deal so, here I am with the 2007. I bet your 2017 is awesome!

Seen this? Might make you miss home haha

Last edited by Global_Saffer; 2/11/18 at 09:18 PM.
Global_Saffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2/12/18, 12:49 PM   #4  
GTR Member

Congrats and also welcome to TMS.
m05fastbackGT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m05fastbackGT For This Useful Post:
Global_Saffer (2/15/18)