Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

Finally...pictures of my new ride

Search this Thread

Old 12/19/04, 05:37 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, thanks for the comments on the garage floor! I did it myself with a product from Canadian Tire. I just cleaned the floors and rolled the paint on. The only problem is when the car is wet and you park it. When the tires dry while parked overnight, when you back out the tires seem to adhear to the paint and peal the paint off the floor! That is why I have the rubber mats down. It does make the garage look good!

As for the clutter with kid's stuff, I have a 3 year old girl too and I know how much stuff they accumulate!! I have a shed outside stuffed and a large entrance way that houses the strollers. I try not to keep things as the kids grow out of them so that I don't get too much "stuff" to clog up the garage.

Also, thanks for the compliments on my kid, he is a cute little bugger, but after the last 2 days of hotels and airplanes, my wife and I are ready to sell both kids on Ebay! Just think, I would get enought $$$ to put a blower on the Stang!!

Have a great Christmas everyone!
Old 12/19/04, 05:47 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh, forgot to add a comment on letting my kid learn how to control a powerfull car. I couldn't agree more. I hope he will want to race go-karts. I did it at when I was around 23 and it is a great way to learn driving skills off the roads and on a track. I do autocross racing and plann to take the Mustang out next year as soon as I can.

I think the best way to learn how to handle a RWD car is take it to a mall parking lot early in the morning after snow. We don't get much snow here, but when it does, I love playing in a big parking lot. I also plan to have both my kids take driver training to learn advanced driving skills.

Having these kinds of skills can save your life out on the highways and city streets.