Introductions Please For Your First Post Tell Us Your Mustang Story, Details about Your Car and Some Pics Would be Great! Thank You!

FINALLY GOT PICS

Search this Thread

Old 6/6/05, 09:13 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by stoic21@June 6, 2005, 10:38 AM
Blk I guess we should ignore the car in your sig and pretend you're going to do something "unique" . Look, the fact of the matter is that there is a reason so many people like the look of the car with bullits and a ducktail. IMO it goes great with the style of the car, VC's idea of having it dropped on airbags with 22's doesn't. Now i'm not going to come out here and flame him because as it stands it is alot tamer than what it could be. I don't dig the rims and i really am only a fan of the front of the SS kit, but again it gives it more of a street car look and not horrible, plus it is his car so VC enjoy. Note my opinion will change from "live and let live" to "I blowing it up just to put it out of its misery" once the neons, airbags, and whale tail are put on (Should that ever happen). I'll be back home in Houston from the first of July til the 10th, so just don't put it on before I get there. or hide it if you can't wait. To be really honest guys, I think there is something to be said for someone who does things out of the norm, so kudos. But the fact ramains that there is a reason some things aren't popular, And its not because we are all scared of coming out of our little cave, its because it looks retarded. True yours isnt there yet, and there is nothing anyone will say that will keep you from doing what YOU want to YOUR car. But it the same respect don't think were the retarded ones just because 90% of the people like one way and 2% like it the your way (the other 8% are in jail so we can't really count on their "judgment" now can we? :tex:

trust me there will never be a HUGE wing or neons or air ride on this car

right now my future plans for the car include ,
paint (maybe)
redo the system in fiberglass
start working on the super charger and some other motor work,
i would also like to 2 tone the seats with a little suede to match the colors on the outside if i do paint it lol
Old 6/6/05, 09:30 PM
She's Back and Strapped!

Stoic - Stop projecting..

Just making sure youre still awake.
Old 6/6/05, 10:30 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by stoic21@June 7, 2005, 2:38 AM
Blk I guess we should ignore the car in your sig and pretend you're going to do something "unique" . Look, the fact of the matter is that there is a reason so many people like the look of the car with bullits and a ducktail. IMO it goes great with the style of the car, VC's idea of having it dropped on airbags with 22's doesn't. Now i'm not going to come out here and flame him because as it stands it is alot tamer than what it could be. I don't dig the rims and i really am only a fan of the front of the SS kit, but again it gives it more of a street car look and not horrible, plus it is his car so VC enjoy. Note my opinion will change from "live and let live" to "I blowing it up just to put it out of its misery" once the neons, airbags, and whale tail are put on (Should that ever happen). I'll be back home in Houston from the first of July til the 10th, so just don't put it on before I get there. or hide it if you can't wait. To be really honest guys, I think there is something to be said for someone who does things out of the norm, so kudos. But the fact ramains that there is a reason some things aren't popular, And its not because we are all scared of coming out of our little cave, its because it looks retarded. True yours isnt there yet, and there is nothing anyone will say that will keep you from doing what YOU want to YOUR car. But it the same respect don't think were the retarded ones just because 90% of the people like one way and 2% like it the your way (the other 8% are in jail so we can't really count on their "judgment" now can we? :tex:
The point of my post was not to say that I was going to do something different w/ my car, I just dont go around saying things like "its Gay" or "Your a Homo"if it doesnt fit the mold everyone likes. I have never gone and said that about anyones car no matter how different it is. So theres no need for the on me. Anyway when it comes down to it, VC youve got a great car enjoy it...
Old 6/6/05, 11:06 PM
Mach 1 Member

VC: Good, work hard and enjoy the heck out of it.

JR:

Blk
Old 6/7/05, 01:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

i am enjoying the heck out of it , alot more now that i figured out that the cup holder has a thing you can remove so its deeper lol
Old 6/11/05, 09:03 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by JessicaRabbitt@June 6, 2005, 12:38 PM
Yes, he said "good and bad" opinions are welcome, HOWEVER, he did not say it was time to flame the daylights outta him. Those of you who dont know how to express your opinion without being rude, get a clue.

Dont make me close this thread. Lets take a step back, and understand the difference between saying "I dont like the rims" to "your an idiot".

I am also tired of people bashing the site saying that you have to go along and that alternate opinions are not welcome. That is a closeminded view of what TMS is. WE WELCOME, even APPLAUD alternate opinions, when stated maturely, intelligently, and succintely. When you start showing your 6th grade school yard tactics, then youre getting shut down.

VC, I have always been a fan of the SS kit, looks great. I too have also liked 22 inch rims, ever since I got to see the Boy Racer at SEMA. Look great as a show car, but, just not for street car... I wouldnt go any larger than 20s. In fact, even changing my mind on that, thinking of doing 19s in the back, and 18s in the front.

All in all, I think you have done a good job on your car. And yes it is ALL yours, and enjoy it.

hey jessica how are the mods coming along on your car??
Old 6/12/05, 10:59 AM
Needs to be more Astony

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I can't beleive the mods erased the (insult removed). its all in good fun... mods really know how to ruin the board
Old 6/12/05, 11:37 AM
Mach 1 Member

VC , How do you feel the Tires/rims impact the ride quality?
Old 6/12/05, 02:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts
nice job! like the rims.
Old 6/12/05, 03:05 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by Blk'05@June 5, 2005, 10:45 PM
Well I guess this thread is a good example of how different peoples tastes are...I personally dont think it looks that bad. I get the idea everyone just wants to see these Stangs only one way. Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat
Dropped, Bullitts, Ducktail....rinse and repeat
Dang it that is what I like! I wanted to be different but everyone is taking my idea! STOP REPEATING ALREADY!

VC even though your car doesn't exactly fit my idea of the perfect Mustang I think it looks ok! I wish more people were doing what you are doing so MY CAR would be more unique. By the way whoever mentioned the chick section thanks I missed that the first time I looked!
Old 6/12/05, 06:21 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by bullittman@June 12, 2005, 11:40 AM
VC , How do you feel the Tires/rims impact the ride quality?

the ride quality is good however all the streets i drive on are smooth and i will avoid streets that i know are bad and take the long way around lol
Old 6/12/05, 06:45 PM
Bullitt Member

BEAUTIFUL! how much was painting on the bodykit?
Old 6/12/05, 10:32 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by BaSsFreAk89@June 12, 2005, 6:48 PM
BEAUTIFUL! how much was painting on the bodykit?

painted and installed for 700. would have been more but the shop is going to start working with me on giving club members discounts to get there name out there in the custom scene