Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Sherif's Mentally-ill Son Beaten and Tasered to Death by 6 Rouge Cops

Search this Thread

Old 8/8/11, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sherif's Mentally-ill Son Beaten and Tasered to Death by 6 Rouge Cops

The video is horrible to watch not so much because of the graphic nature,but because you can hear him calling out for his dad. Terrible to listen to this man call for his father while he is being beaten and tasered to death.

A shocking video may be released allegedly showing cops tasering and beating the homeless man to passing away who they claim had been resisting arrest.

Though the video isn't clear, eye witnesses state the homeless man -- Kelly Thomas, 37 - was not able to put up any opposition and was lying on the floor on his front once the attack took place upon July 5.

His screams and whines for his father could be heard amid the tasering sounds.Video of Cops Beating and Tasering Mentally-ill Man to Death
Old 8/8/11, 05:15 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too bad the cop cars arent mustangs...
Old 8/8/11, 06:02 PM
Spam Connoisseur
I got هَبوب‎ed

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
that makes me sick... all of those cops should go to jail! the ones that beat him and the ones on the scene that did nothing..
Old 8/8/11, 06:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 670 Likes on 542 Posts
Wow. I was going to say that 'well, you don't know what happened...'

...but then I read through the rest of the blog. And I don't normally say this, but...

Jail is too good for these @$$40!35. They are complicit in a willful act of murder, it sounds like, and all 6 of them are eligible to exit this life. According to the bunch of eyewitnesses.

What sucks about that is their six families now would have to deal with the aftermath, whatever that may be, in this, for their inability to control themselves.

But not having seen this guy resist in the first place, how he was acting... I have the doubt.

6 against one, though, and they have weapons, and you're already down? And they continue to taser and beat you?

Yeah. If it's all true (and I guess it is), I'm going to go ahead and say they are potential death penalty material... although I don't know the rules/regulations about that in that area. But the description points to my thought: I just don't see the point in keepin' them alive, honestly. They suck as humans, much less 'protectors of the peace.'

So very very sad.

Last edited by houtex; 8/8/11 at 06:33 PM.