Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

High School Prom

Search this Thread

Old 5/3/10, 06:20 PM
FR500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went to two, My senior year, and the year following (both with girlfriends of the day). Mine were some of the last really big deal, made it into the newspapers type of proms. Most people had limos, though I chose to drive both times. There were hotel rooms for the gang afterwards, which is when I started partying harder. For my senior year prom, I borrowed one of parents' cars to pick up some friends and then meet up with family and friends at the hotel ballroom in town. I left after my parents, grabbed the friends, and unloaded at the hotel. After looking around for a bit, I realized my family wasn't there yet. Apparently I passed them on the way in. They tried to keep up with me, but couldn't...

If it hadn't been the prom night, I would've got an earful from them.
Old 5/5/10, 09:29 AM

Jr. & Sr. year. I wanted to drive both times but both times my dates were ricers, so they didn't see what was so cool about going to prom in a mustang. lmao. You live and you learn right?
Old 5/5/10, 08:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Between Jr. and Sr. year I went to eight proms. >.< Count 'em... 8. Had a frickin' blast at everyone and the after parties were even better. I did the whole driving my own cars to limos. Always had fun cause I made it fun for myself. I amuse myself easily. Hehe.
Old 5/8/10, 09:04 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 499CSTANG
Jr. & Sr. year. I wanted to drive both times but both times my dates were ricers, so they didn't see what was so cool about going to prom in a mustang. lmao. You live and you learn right?

you are rapidly making yourself on of my favorite members!

Mustang Girls FTW!
Old 5/9/10, 04:37 PM
Post *****

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Never went to any of mine. Junior year I was too chicken to ask a girl, Senior year I finally DID ask a girl (twice.. blacked out drunk, and was given the "I'm too drunk to answer that" reply from her both times lol). when that one didnt work out I was working on a very BM like scenario, but it ended up being moot since my parents caught me that night and i was too grounded to go :P

I regret not going, but not for the girl reasons. It would have been another cool memory to have with my friends
Old 5/9/10, 05:19 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 667 Likes on 541 Posts
Nope. No real regrets. I'm good with it.