Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

Ellie got threatened by a redneck today

Search this Thread

Old 7/28/05, 05:24 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
I can't believe it. Sombody actually talks like that. Sounds like the Beverly Hillbillies. I always park my car on an end spot if I can. Of course my wife and I get alot of exercise walking from where I park to the store or whatever. I also always use the Club on the steering wheel. Sorry that happened to you, but it was kind of funny.
Old 7/28/05, 07:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Sound's llike a normal day at my job. Everybody listen's to country music, all the guy's drive Pick up truck's complete with rifle racks hanging in the back window.. As for location l live in South Jersey and if I call another store in Alabama or anywhere else in the South it feels like I'm talking to someone right in front of me. If I talk to them to long enough I actually pick up the accent for the rest of the day. Freaks me the heck out. Thankfully nothing like this has happened to me personally!!
Old 7/28/05, 07:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang, I thought we only had this much fun down in Southern Murlin'!
Old 7/28/05, 07:56 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Every day is a freaking adventure in Alabama.
I can NOT recall the last dull moment I had.
Old 7/29/05, 08:18 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Eleanor just attracts attention....
From filthy truckers........
To Convicts cleaning the roads.....

Its 99% of the time good attention. But the one time........

And the other yellow one hates me.
Old 7/29/05, 08:58 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@July 29, 2005, 8:21 AM
Eleanor just attracts attention....
From filthy truckers........
To Convicts cleaning the roads.....

Its 99% of the time good attention. But the one time........

And the other yellow one hates me.

Well, it is SCREAMING YELLOW... what'dya expect?
Old 7/29/05, 09:01 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by southern_stang_girlee@July 29, 2005, 9:01 AM
Well, it is SCREAMING YELLOW... what'dya expect?
I expected exactly what I was afraid of when I bought her.......LOTS of attention.
Old 7/29/05, 11:18 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Well in any case= it was my own stupid fault for running into the Dollar General trying to save a buck on beads.

I do like the good attention though. Probably not good for my ego......B What I get for a yellow car.
Old 7/29/05, 11:29 AM
Bullitt Member

If I was parked correctly, and the fat b**** wasn't, I would DARE her to hit my car. If she did, not only would I record her plates for the po-po, I would open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop-hiney on her.

I can just see it now. I would lay into her Drill Instructor style (Major Payne anyone?).

"WHAT THE **** DO YOU ****** THINK YOU ARE ***** DOING YOU ***** PIECE OF **** *** ****** ******* *****!!! GET YOUR FAT MAGGOT *** OUT OF ***** *** **** AND ****!!!"
Old 7/29/05, 11:31 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by WarBird69@July 29, 2005, 12:32 PM
If I was parked correctly, and the fat b**** wasn't, I would DARE her to hit my car. If she did, not only would I record her plates for the po-po, I would open up a 55 gallon drum of whoop-hiney on her.

I can just see it now. I would lay into her Drill Instructor style (Major Payne anyone?).

"WHAT THE **** DO YOU ****** THINK YOU ARE ***** DOING YOU ***** PIECE OF **** *** ****** ******* *****!!! GET YOUR FAT MAGGOT *** OUT OF ***** *** **** AND ****!!!"

I called her a hillbilly. Thems fightin words in some parts of Bama-even though its mostly true.
Old 7/29/05, 01:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
I would really lay into some one if they ever made the mistake of threating my car with harm. And for get about Major Payne. I'll take R. Lee Ermey from "Full Metal Jacket". "You've got three second's, That's exactly 3 second to wipe that stupid grin off your face or I will gouge your eyeball's out and scull f#$%#$%k you!!!) AAAHHH One of my favorite movie's of all time. only bad part is I've never seen the rest of the movie because I turn it off after he dies!!!
Old 7/29/05, 03:08 PM
Bullitt Member

Oh yea...forgot the "Full Metal Jacket" DS.

"WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMBNUTZ?!"
Old 7/30/05, 10:06 AM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

Originally posted by Scarpi@July 28, 2005, 6:27 PM
I can't believe it. Sombody actually talks like that. Sounds like the Beverly Hillbillies. I always park my car on an end spot if I can. Of course my wife and I get alot of exercise walking from where I park to the store or whatever. I also always use the Club on the steering wheel. Sorry that happened to you, but it was kind of funny.
I assure you........That was not made up.
I can double assure you there are parts of alabama where people still marry their cousins- I know cause I lived down there for 20 months before I ran screaming in terror back home to good ole Birmingham.

I covet the end spot. But sometimes you do what you gotta do. PLUS down here theres lots of Mustang respect- If I can't get an end spot, I park next to other mustangs if possible.
Old 7/30/05, 02:57 PM
Mach 1 Member

Yep people really do talk like that. Have some distant relatives who live near the Virginia/West Virginia border. Met them once while visiting my great grandmother. Hard to understand them, one word I remember was their pronunciation of Ohio, sort of Ohi, only the "i" sound is very short and louder than the rest of the word which is said fast, very fast. Fair amount of hillbillies around Cleveland, the steel mills would draw them out of W.V. for work.

As for marrying cousins, I actually saw on a TV program that it is illegal in W.V. to do that (so does Ohio), which was kind of surprising since you think of W. Virginians as all intermarried with their relatives.

And I agree April, we need some sort of selective breeding to get rid of lots of idiots. Anyone ever notice that idiots reproduce earlier and more often than the rest of the population?
Old 7/30/05, 03:25 PM
Bullitt Member

April, I've got to say that all your threads are entertaining. Don't you or Eleanor threat girl. Maybe it's not too late for that boob's mom to get an abortion.
Old 7/30/05, 03:58 PM
After all these years,
My C/T still sucks!

I am happy to say Today was day 3 with no fun incidents......

But then again all I did was go to Lowes for blinds and Hibbett for school shoes.
Old 7/30/05, 06:58 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@July 27, 2005, 3:36 PM
Holy snot.......THIS WILL HAVE ME LAUGHING UNTIL TOMORROW.
I ran into the discount store to get some $1 bracelets......
I parked next to a fine beaten up hillbilly limo...

I was shopping for my bracelets..And I hear this:
YOU TELL WHOEVER IS IN THAT THAR YELLOW MUSTANG I WANT TO GET IN MAH CAR..AM GONNA CAMP OUT HERE IFEN WHOEVER DRIVES THAT THAR CAR DOESN'T MOVE NOW. (Mind you, being the normal folk I am I was parked in my spot)
TELL WHOEVER IS IN IT NEEDS TO MOVE THEIR CAR NOW OR AHM GONNA HIT IT HARD....(Setting off my protective Ellie Radar)

So I go out to move it and shes giving me heck.......Shes the one who can't get her fat hind end into her car with a good 3 feet of room...SHES THE MORON NOT PARKED CORRECTLY.

IM GONNA HIT YOUR FANCY MUSTANG AH DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL FANCY WITH YOUR FANCY YELLA CAR..

I replied simply I would have to kill her if she touched my car and told her her hillbilly raisin is showing.....
So I move Ellie so miss fat tail can get in her POS honda accord.....
Shes sitting there like shes waiting on me to get out so she can do a killable offence....
I never did......
SO she finally leaves- Rolls down her window honking her horn and showing her redneckiness more by pumping her bird finger in the air. I argue now for selective breeding.......
It's funny.... I was SCARED
Old 7/30/05, 07:02 PM
GT Member

Originally posted by EleanorsMine@July 27, 2005, 3:36 PM
Holy snot.......THIS WILL HAVE ME LAUGHING UNTIL TOMORROW.
I ran into the discount store to get some $1 bracelets......
I parked next to a fine beaten up hillbilly limo...

I was shopping for my bracelets..And I hear this:
YOU TELL WHOEVER IS IN THAT THAR YELLOW MUSTANG I WANT TO GET IN MAH CAR..AM GONNA CAMP OUT HERE IFEN WHOEVER DRIVES THAT THAR CAR DOESN'T MOVE NOW. (Mind you, being the normal folk I am I was parked in my spot)
TELL WHOEVER IS IN IT NEEDS TO MOVE THEIR CAR NOW OR AHM GONNA HIT IT HARD....(Setting off my protective Ellie Radar)

So I go out to move it and shes giving me heck.......Shes the one who can't get her fat hind end into her car with a good 3 feet of room...SHES THE MORON NOT PARKED CORRECTLY.

IM GONNA HIT YOUR FANCY MUSTANG AH DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL FANCY WITH YOUR FANCY YELLA CAR..

I replied simply I would have to kill her if she touched my car and told her her hillbilly raisin is showing.....
So I move Ellie so miss fat tail can get in her POS honda accord.....
Shes sitting there like shes waiting on me to get out so she can do a killable offence....
I never did......
SO she finally leaves- Rolls down her window honking her horn and showing her redneckiness more by pumping her bird finger in the air. I argue now for selective breeding.......
It's funny.... I was SCARED where this occured just because Kentucky can have some people like that as well. I was a bit relieved when I saw it was Alabama since Kentucky has a bad enough rep as it is. I am glad however that Ms. Ellie is ok and didn't get a dent from Miss fat's tail. -Marci
Old 7/30/05, 08:39 PM
GTR Member

hahahahah