Off-Topic Chatter Non-Vehicle Related Chat

BOLO for Missing Teen

Old 8/18/13, 12:34 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BOLO for Missing Teen

This is a friends step son. He ran away on August 1st from North Fort Worth area. His girlfriend, her family and his Paternal Grandmother live in the area of Ingleside,Tx and are suspected of helping him run away and have no help at all as well as confrontational. He had no money, no phone or transportation. The last text he sent was to his girlfriend a few hours before his phone was taken away and he skipped town. The phone was locked so we don't what message was sent. I know it's a long shot but, if any of the South/Southeast Texas members see or think you see someone that matches please call. Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails BOLO for Missing Teen-dylan.jpg  
Old 8/18/13, 01:53 AM
FR500 Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I live in corpus christi and work at a downtown hotel. Ill keep my eyes open
Old 8/18/13, 02:09 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 587 Likes on 421 Posts
Not to be argumentative, but why would his girlfriend, grandmother, family, etc. help him run away? What is he running away from and what is the real story behind it? Not trying to be an ****, I hate to see a kid in trouble, but just curious because things don't sound right.

Just like that girl in Ca. that went missing last week. The more that comes out, the more it makes me think she was a willing participant in what went on (another discussion for the political forum).
Old 8/18/13, 02:30 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
The kid is 14 without any means of getting around. Top it off is he has a girlfriend. He's not going far. Chances are he's hiding not far from his girlfriend. Pretty sure he's gonna turn up soon.
Old 8/18/13, 02:38 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
The kid is 14 without any means of getting around. Top it off is he has a girlfriend. He's not going far. Chances are he's hiding not far from his girlfriend. Pretty sure he's gonna turn up soon.
Better keep an eye on your's, like I said, boys go crazy in middle school. I know from experience. They lose their freaking mind.
Old 8/18/13, 10:08 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Not to be argumentative, but why would his girlfriend, grandmother, family, etc. help him run away? What is he running away from and what is the real story behind it? Not trying to be an ****, I hate to see a kid in trouble, but just curious because things don't sound right.

Just like that girl in Ca. that went missing last week. The more that comes out, the more it makes me think she was a willing participant in what went on (another discussion for the political forum).
He lived down there until recently with his Dad who had custody. Dad has MS and Grandma got him to sign a power of attorney giving her full authority over him. She let the boy do whatever whenever (14 and stays out at night until 2am, talked down to his Dad and basically ran the house) as long as she was getting her money (Dad's disability check). Dad got tired of it and fired his attorney(who didn't do what he asked and acted as though she worked for G-Ma) and rescinded the power of attorney and gave custody to the boy's mother who is married to my friend and they live up here. G-Ma has been acting the fool since lost her free money and was actively trying to get the kid back. Girlfriends parents have been acting shady and refusing to let anyone (Law Enforcement included) to check their house. Some tweets have been sent that give the impression that the boy is there. It's crazy and there is more going on than I have put in here.
Old 8/18/13, 10:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Treadhead
He lived down there until recently with his Dad who had custody. Dad has MS and Grandma got him to sign a power of attorney giving her full authority over him. She let the boy do whatever whenever (14 and stays out at night until 2am, talked down to his Dad and basically ran the house) as long as she was getting her money (Dad's disability check). Dad got tired of it and fired his attorney(who didn't do what he asked and acted as though she worked for G-Ma) and rescinded the power of attorney and gave custody to the boy's mother who is married to my friend and they live up here. G-Ma has been acting the fool since lost her free money and was actively trying to get the kid back. Girlfriends parents have been acting shady and refusing to let anyone (Law Enforcement included) to check their house. Some tweets have been sent that give the impression that the boy is there. It's crazy and there is more going on than I have put in here.
Now I see. That sucks that adults are doing all this crap and this kid is getting screwed out of a chance for a decent life. Sounds like a lot of ****ty circumstances and even ****tier people have converged to make a bad situation even worse.
Old 8/20/13, 04:53 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Now I see. That sucks that adults are doing all this crap and this kid is getting screwed out of a chance for a decent life. Sounds like a lot of ****ty circumstances and even ****tier people have converged to make a bad situation even worse.
Yep! To make it even crazier, my friend called and said they were at the G-ma's house to pick up all the kids stuff to bring to Ft Worth and she wouldn't let them in to get it. Even with the court order. Called the Sheriff and the Deputy sided with the G-Ma. She eventually allowed the Father who has MS and has a hard time getting around to come in and carry the stuff out.
Old 8/25/13, 02:11 PM
Team Mustang Source

Found him and got him back home! He claims he hitch hiked and lived in parks, lol. We know different,though. Hopefully those that were hiding him pay for it.

Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out!
Old 8/25/13, 07:00 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Good, glad to hear it.