Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
will the non sho beat it too? I don't know what engine is in either car lol
No SHO = all Bull and No Go.
Old 6/20/14, 02:10 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
It's funny how you all cling to the SHO like its a supercar or any type of contender in any market. It's a Taurus and not many people out there want a Taurus. There's just too many better options. Even the Fusion is a better option. Kia and Hyundai are now becoming big threats. Buick is pretty solid also. I've never respected the SHO. It's just a very insignificant and pointless car.

The ignition switch deal is just an example of technology going back to bite them on the ****. The old ignition switches used a linkage between the actual switch and the lock cylinder requiring more effort to turn it off/on. Now the cylinders just supply a request signal to a module with very little effort to turn. Sometimes technological advancements don't turn out too good.

The Impalla should be back on a rwd platform to carry that name plate. IMO. I for one really miss the full body cars (crown Vic, caprice, caddy, etc). If Chrysler didn't suck so bad, they would be selling 3X as many chargers.
Old 6/20/14, 04:35 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,681 Likes on 1,200 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
It's funny how you all cling to the SHO like its a supercar or any type of contender in any market. It's a Taurus and not many people out there want a Taurus. There's just too many better options. Even the Fusion is a better option. Kia and Hyundai are now becoming big threats. Buick is pretty solid also. I've never respected the SHO. It's just a very insignificant and pointless car.
I do agree with you about the Kia being a great car. I actually think it's a pretty sporty looking ride as well. They are being well built.
OH,..... and I don't cling to the SHO as a supercar. It's nowhere supercar "status".
Although I will say, I do like the SHO's. Whether I ever buy one is questionable.
Old 6/21/14, 06:53 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 776 Likes on 567 Posts
I think these two full size cars are for those families that are way to cool for a mini van.
Old 6/21/14, 02:28 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Glenn
I think these two full size cars are for those families that are way to cool for a mini van.
My wife is against anything fwd. Might be the only thing we agree on. Lol