Canada Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Predator + C&L Coming Soon

Search this Thread

Old 5/9/05, 10:02 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too am very interested in how you make out with the intake and tune. What was the cost and did you buy it direct or did someone bring it in for you? I spoke with someone at C&l a couple weeks ago and he said they ship to a distributor in B.C. He said to call back when lady in charge of orders was in but I haven't had a chance. If possible, I'd love to see how you install it as I have NFC when it comes to computer flashes. I live in Oakville, but work in Rexdale and go to to Stoney Creek weekly. Anyway, hope it turns out well, thanks alot...........Jim
Old 5/15/05, 06:09 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by frankswildyears@May 9, 2005, 10:05 PM
I too am very interested in how you make out with the intake and tune. What was the cost and did you buy it direct or did someone bring it in for you? I spoke with someone at C&l a couple weeks ago and he said they ship to a distributor in B.C. He said to call back when lady in charge of orders was in but I haven't had a chance. If possible, I'd love to see how you install it as I have NFC when it comes to computer flashes. I live in Oakville, but work in Rexdale and go to to Stoney Creek weekly. Anyway, hope it turns out well, thanks alot...........Jim
Sorry for the delay getting back to you Jim, been away for awhile. Anyways, the stuff is in and you can read about it at the top of the post, I edited it today. And no problem, if you're in the Creek and need to take a look, come on by. The install was easy - and I'm NOT a mechanic.

Mark.
Old 5/20/05, 06:28 PM
Bullitt Member

Nice results! I'll have to stop by soon, you car looks car mint