Southeast Post Club or Event Information and Meet Stangers in Your Area

Starting up a car club!

Search this Thread

Old 3/20/07, 11:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Starting up a car club!

Looking for some candidates! Anybody welcome with a sweet ride! This club will cater to any modern day muscle car.. stangs, lightning trucks, camaros, T/As..Vettes.. ect ect.. I think a lot of us locals need to make a bigger impact on the car show scene!! Too many ricer clubs out there and if they can do it so can we! But heres a type out of the flyer i have. If anyone is interested in joining up..check out the yahoo page or just email me. I would GREATLY appreciate it! There are no dues for this.. just wanna see a bunch of us gear headed car enthusiests get together more often in person! Heres the flyer:

MODERN DAY MUSCLE CAR CLUB
First off I would like to start out by saying nice ride!! This club is in it’s early stages and we are looking for the typical gear headed modern muscle car lovers!
We are a group of Modern Day Muscle Cars Enthusiasts located in the South East around the Tri- State area of North Alabama, Southern Tennessee, and Eastern Mississippi.

We welcome Mustangs, SVT Lightning pickups, Camaros, Arans Ams, Firebirds, Corvettes and any other modern American muscle car you can think of out on the roads today!

We will be participating in
-car shows -track days
-cruises -cook outs
-mod parties (where a bunch of us get together and add modifications to another members car)

Anything that gives us gear heads a chance to get together enjoy our special rides and have some fun. Even if you don't currently own a car feel free to join in the fun.
It has came to my attention over the past couple of years in this area that there is no place for us car enthusiasts to hang out anymore without the police stating we are loitering or attempting to street race.

We would also like for this to be a family environment and friendly events we hold.

If you are interested in joining up with us and having some good fun feel free to contact me by email at
SVTcobraGirl13@yahoo.com or visiting the yahoo groups page I have set up. I really hope to hear back from you about this!!
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ModernDayMuscleCars/