Old 10/25/04, 10:41 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 word:

SWEET
Old 10/25/04, 11:40 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Great Pics! I love that Yellow more and more each time I see it.

And BTW, I predicted that we would lose our first two games on their rest and home field advantage. However, I said we would then go on to win the next four. Three here in St. Louis and one there. It's great that you still are rooting for your League. Go National and the Cards! Stupid All-Star game.
Old 10/26/04, 12:38 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Great shots !! Nice to see some "defective Mustangs"running around.
Old 10/26/04, 12:38 AM
GT Member

Good job
Old 10/26/04, 01:32 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Great job on pics
Old 10/26/04, 06:36 AM
V6 Member

Great pics. I can't wait to see one with the top down.

Saw a black on black GT vert around 4-ish on Telegraph in Gibraltor
Amy, you have to get a picture of the black on black vert. If it has the red leather, it's mine!
Old 10/26/04, 09:22 AM

Originally posted by SC67Stang@October 25, 2004, 7:39 PM
Great Pictures Craig!!!!
They went right by my house down the Beltawy also.
How are things going over at Bay Area Ford for you?
I have one ordered there also. Also have a backup at another Dealer.
Right now it looks like the other Dealer will get my car first.
Steve

I haven't talked to them yet. I probably won't until February. My lease is up then. I have a few back up plans already if it doesn't work out. I know the salesmanager at a dealership back home in St. Louis. A one-way plane ticket is really cheap. Pay $120 to save a thousand or two.

Craig
Old 10/26/04, 09:23 AM

Originally posted by Maverick128@October 25, 2004, 11:43 PM
Great Pics! I love that Yellow more and more each time I see it.

And BTW, I predicted that we would lose our first two games on their rest and home field advantage. However, I said we would then go on to win the next four. Three here in St. Louis and one there. It's great that you still are rooting for your League. Go National and the Cards! Stupid All-Star game.
Maverick.

I am from St. Louis originally. I have lived in Houston, TX for about 6 years now. I would never turn coat of my beloved St. Louis Cardinals!

GO CARDINALS!!!!
Old 10/26/04, 09:48 AM
Cobra Member

Originally posted by HarleyMan17@October 26, 2004, 8:39 AM
Great pics. I can't wait to see one with the top down.

Saw a black on black GT vert around 4-ish on Telegraph in Gibraltor
Amy, you have to get a picture of the black on black vert. If it has the red leather, it's mine!
Been working on it. They just magically appear.

Did see a sonic blue, redfire and black all with their tops down back in September. I have 2 really blurry pics of the redfire and black one.. both had a tan top. Search under "rejected" Since these are the rejected Mustangs at AAI haha
Old 10/26/04, 12:04 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The vert even looks good with the top up, any word on when the order banks open up on the vert? Would like to get one as soon as Spring/convertible weather starts down here. Nice to see a Cards fan in Houston btw.
Old 10/26/04, 12:09 PM

The job 1 date is Jan 31st for verts. So it should be soon on ordering. I talked to one dealership and had to explain to tell them that so don't expect much help from the dealers. They told me Ford said 2006. I showed them this site and they just dropped their jaws.

There are a lot of Cardinals fans in Houston, TX. It's just hard to show it right now since the Astros were in it. I feel really bad for them. I wish it was anyone but the Cardinals they faced. Too many bandwagon fans here though.

Craig

GO CARDINALS
Old 10/26/04, 12:17 PM

Great photos, the V6 stripe looks great.

BTW, as a long suffering Red Sox fan, I'll just note that it'll go to 5 games, but the Cards will have to wait until next year. This is our year!
Old 10/26/04, 12:38 PM

Originally posted by FamilyFun@October 26, 2004, 12:20 PM

BTW, as a long suffering Red Sox fan, I'll just note that it'll go to 5 games, but the Cards will have to wait until next year. This is our year!
I understand about Boston. Second favorite team. I have followed them for a long time. My friends all started watching second teams in the early eighties and Boston was mine. I really wish we were not playing Boston.

More stuff I thought of on the convertibles.

The pictures really can't do justice here for the stripes on the lower rocker panels. They look great and I wasn't sure I really wanted them on my car. I like the clean look with a ducktail spoiler. I'm not sure if I'm getting a spoiler or not yet but I won't have a problem going stock now.

Legend lime looked pretty good. I still think it would be better with parchment but thats just my opinion. The yellow with a black top was outstanding. I was on a big kick for that color for a long time and probably would be my color combo if there wasn't windveil blue.

I didn't see them push the cars at all unfortunately, so I can't give you any info on what the performance looked like. They seemed to know Houston because they hit the beltway instead of going up 45 to downtown. If they had, they would have gotten stuck in traffic, and then I would have as many pictures of those cars as I could take. I would look for them again but I don't think Ford has proving grounds here in Texas. But the weather is nice here right now. Perfect for drving with the top down. If I spot them again... I will take some more pics.

Craig

ps. If the Cardinals win the World Series I promised myself I would get Torch Red for a color with red interior so I could remember the great Cardinal season. I think I need to get a life?
Old 10/26/04, 01:15 PM
Mach 1 Member

Originally posted by houstonram+October 26, 2004, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (houstonram @ October 26, 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FamilyFun@October 26, 2004, 12:20 PM

I understand about Boston. Second favorite team. I have followed them for a long time. My friends all started watching second teams in the early eighties and Boston was mine. I really wish we were not playing Boston.

More stuff I thought of on the convertibles.

The pictures really can't do justice here for the stripes on the lower rocker panels. They look great and I wasn't sure I really wanted them on my car. I like the clean look with a ducktail spoiler. I'm not sure if I'm getting a spoiler or not yet but I won't have a problem going stock now.

Legend lime looked pretty good. I still think it would be better with parchment but thats just my opinion. The yellow with a black top was outstanding. I was on a big kick for that color for a long time and probably would be my color combo if there wasn't windveil blue.

I didn't see them push the cars at all unfortunately, so I can't give you any info on what the performance looked like. They seemed to know Houston because they hit the beltway instead of going up 45 to downtown. If they had, they would have gotten stuck in traffic, and then I would have as many pictures of those cars as I could take. I would look for them again but I don't think Ford has proving grounds here in Texas. But the weather is nice here right now. Perfect for drving with the top down. If I spot them again... I will take some more pics.

Craig

ps. If the Cardinals win the World Series I promised myself I would get Torch Red for a color with red interior so I could remember the great Cardinal season. I think I need to get a life? [/b][/quote]
If the tigers win next year I'll get a sonic blue stang with orange leather seats. Guess I won't have to worry about that. Good thing! lol